6'0 barefoot and I feel short as fuck

Been saying this shit for ages. Average white guy is 6', 5 PSL in frauded pics, and plays team sports. This idea that the average normie is some skinny fat redditor is a complete meme.
exactly, thats why you need to be 6'2+ n roided

Nigga of course you do. Because you are :feelswah:

Imagine just imagine a group of slightly above average guys chadlites-Htn meet up together

They all mog you to oblivion jfl. All it takes is a couple of above average htn to give you suicide feelings

The average for young white american men is 5'10. shut the fuck up
Shut up manlet
If 5’10 is average, imagine the above average idiot

Kill yourself
I'm at uni in the US and feel like the average height (5'10 for whites, 5'9 for all) is skewed down by gigamanlets

Among human men (as opposed to subhumans) avg height is 6'0. This is especially true since my uni is white majority, although I'd say I heightmog 85-90% of Asian dudes, but that's irrelevant.

Like I don't think it's affected me romantically in any way, being short is more of a negative than being above average is a positive. If ur around 6'0 you just have the default NPC college dude height.

It's more of a respect thing, among dudes, although I know if ur too tall and extroverted ppl assume ur dumb, or at least not really high iq.

When I'm at a (not particularly rich area) random grocery store, however, most ppl are short as fuck.

I'm at uni in the US and feel like the average height (5'10 for whites, 5'9 for all) is skewed down by gigamanlets

Among human men (as opposed to subhumans) avg height is 6'0. This is especially true since my uni is white majority, although I'd say I heightmog 85-90% of Asian dudes, but that's irrelevant.

Like I don't think it's affected me romantically in any way, being short is more of a negative than being above average is a positive. If ur around 6'0 you just have the default NPC college dude height.

It's more of a respect thing, among dudes, although I know if ur too tall and extroverted ppl assume ur dumb, or at least not really high iq.

When I'm at a (not particularly rich area) random grocery store, however, most ppl are short as fuck.
There is no such anomaly as height mog because height cannot mog

respect is about fear and admiration

• +1
Reactions: looksseg
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18917
Shut up manlet
If 5’10 is average, imagine the above average idiot
You said average for white men is 6'0, and you're wrong, it's 5'10 for young white men. I don't even know what point you're trying to make now, it's incoherent.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, looksseg and johncruz12345
I'm a weak 5'10 and I feel average young white guy is 5'11 in Australia. My parents generation is definitely shorter (5'9 I reckon)

You said average for white men is 6'0, and you're wrong, it's 5'10 for young white men. I don't even know what point you're trying to make now, it's incoherent.
don’t care you’re a manlet
2 inches off boo hoo

I’m 6’0 too 183 before bed but in Norway and so many men are taller than me. Even many women are around my height. I feel bad for anyone shorter than me. I hate living in an area where average is almost 6ft

potentially 5'10 isnt avg young white height but is the 'mode', I feel like theres more above 5'10 than below if that makes sense.

I can go out during the day and never see a taller guy and I'm only 6'2"
I go out in the evening and everyone is HTN+ and at least half are taller than me.

You're competing with the guys who fuck, not the average. Don't forget that. A lot of normies are in LDAR mode by now, though they wouldn't be able to name it.

• +1
Reactions: LookingToLooksmax, 5'8manlet, AsGoodAsItGets and 3 others
I go out in the evening and everyone is HTN+ and at least half are taller than me.

You're competing with the guys who fuck, not the average. Don't forget that. A lot of normies are in LDAR mode by now, though they wouldn't be able to name it.

I agree that there aren't many 6'2 + guys

I think there are just a shit ton of 6'0-6'2 guys out here slightly taller than me

Average height among youngins isn’t 6’0 but it’s close enough that if you’re very height conscious you’ll notice how many people are either your height or taller. Though the use of lifts and/or elevator shoes give the most added benefit at this height range.

Average for white men is USA is 5’10. I'm 181cm and I feel a little bit taller than the average white guy. My anterior pelvic tilt is pretty shit tho. I could probably get up to 6’0 with good posture.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: klamus and johncruz12345
Probably because you still get heightmogged by 4+ inches. You gotta be 6'4 to Be mogproof

this is like a guy in the nba being like "guys I'm 6'4 I feel so short I think average height is actually 6'6"
are you the only smart person on this forum or what? ppl never to understand this fr (y)(y)

Been saying this shit for ages. Average white guy is 6', 5 PSL in frauded pics, and plays team sports. This idea that the average normie is some skinny fat redditor is a complete meme.
if u really think that then u need to go outside fr

• +1
Reactions: Vasco-v2
Definitely not short, but you're definitely not tall within colleges either. I would say you are above average within the average (5'10-6') Probably 15 years from now the average height in US colleges for whites will be 6'1.5 or 6'2, I wonder if it will change for other races like asían or latinos
women always say they want someone whos 6'0 because its tall for them

if you think 6'0 isnt tall then you need to go touch some grass
Your link almost certainly includes non-white men, which skews the average lower.

If you actually read the paper I linked, you will find that they only include young white men. The average young white American man is 5'10.4". At 6ft no white person thinks you are tall (70th percentile), perhaps you live in a very short region. Even if the average were 5'9, that is only 1SD from the mean (84th percentile). How can you be tall when you can't even see over the head of most men?

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
Your link almost certainly includes non-white men, which skews the average lower.

If you actually read the paper I linked, you will find that they only include young white men. The average young white American man is 5'10.4". At 6ft no white person thinks you are tall (70th percentile), perhaps you live in a very short region. Even if the average were 5'9, that is only 1SD from the mean (84th percentile). How can you be tall when you can't even see over the head of most men?
meanwhile im 5'11 and everyone thinks im tall:lul:

Get out of ur mother's basement. 6'0 is a tall height that every girl likes and it will continue to be like that.

If you are 6'0″ (183 cm) or taller, you are considered a tall man according to the Internet. People revolve around the numbers 6'0″ and 6'1″ as the height from which you are tall. This height is called “somewhat tall”, “ideal height” and plainly “tall”.Jan 6, 2021

• Love it
meanwhile im 5'11 and everyone thinks im tall:lul:

Get out of ur mother's basement. 6'0 is a tall height that every girl likes and it will continue to be like that.

If you are 6'0″ (183 cm) or taller, you are considered a tall man according to the Internet. People revolve around the numbers 6'0″ and 6'1″ as the height from which you are tall. This height is called “somewhat tall”, “ideal height” and plainly “tall”.Jan 6, 2021
Makes sense, you want to believe the average is lower so you feel taller.

Makes sense, you want to believe the average is lower so you feel taller.

It is what it is bud. The truth hurts whether you like it or not.

Agreed. It took me some time to accept 5'10.5" as average, but at 186cm I'm still a decent height so I'm very grateful for it.
thats ideal but anyways if u still think 6'0 is short you need mental health help nocap

thats ideal but anyways if u still think 6'0 is short you need mental health help nocap
6'0 is not short anywhere in the world, it's just not tall. It is slightly above average (for white people). 6'1 is the transition zone where you are neither average nor particularly tall, and at 6'2 people start to universally agree you are tall.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9467
6'0 is not short anywhere in the world, it's just not tall. It is slightly above average (for white people).

Also heres the google definition of tall:

of great or more than average height, especially (with reference to an object) relative to width.

6'0 is above avg therefore it fits the definition of tall. and even if you just look at someone whos 6'0 you can tell that theyre on the tall side. seriously you need to get off this website its clearly making you dumber and skewing your perception of reality.

• Love it

of great or more than average height, especially (with reference to an object) relative to width.

6'0 is above avg therefore it fits the definition of tall. and even if you just look at someone whos 6'0 you can tell that theyre on the tall side. seriously you need to get off this website its clearly making you dumber and skewing your perception of reality.
You have 5x more posts than me dude and I joined years ago lol. I am basing my perceptions on the data (not some random article you googled up to prove a point) and IRL experience. I feel like you are just arguing on semantics, by your logic 5'10'5" is tall because it's 1/10th an inch above average in the USA. I'm logging off now but you are frankly delusional if you think 5'11 is tall, dead average height in many European countries lol.

• +1
I wish nothing but an agonizing death to people over 5'10 who complain about height

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: ALP, Deleted member 9467 and XAE17
You have 5x more posts than me dude and I joined years ago lol. I am basing my perceptions on the data (not some random article you googled up to prove a point) and IRL experience. I feel like you are just arguing on semantics, by your logic 5'10'5" is tall because it's 1/10th an inch above average in the USA. I'm logging off now but you are frankly delusional if you think 5'11 is tall, dead average height in many European countries lol.

good luck arguing with healthline. and your "study" proved my point exactly. you moron :feelsuhh:

The sense of height is fucked especially in the US where all the chads on TV social media and tiktok are 6’2+, despite among the general population a legit 6’2 being almost tower tier top 3% male heught
People LOVE to fraud their height. As a legit 1.87 m (6'2 for those who are still living in the dark ages) myself i have lost the count of guys who claimed to be 1.85 while im looking like their dad besides them.

Boasting with being 6'2 and lying to the chicks while standing next to a real 6'2, i enjoyed every second of humiliating those faggots :lul::lul:

• +1
Does the pelvic sleep stretch devices even work permanently?

Just got quoted 70k for LL femur 8cm. So dumb man. This shit should be 20k or less. Also they said I would not be able to walk for like 6 months which is also gay

• +1
Reactions: KDA Player

lifts maybe

6'0 is not short anywhere in the world, it's just not tall. It is slightly above average (for white people). 6'1 is the transition zone where you are neither average nor particularly tall, and at 6'2 people start to universally agree you are tall.

bingo

lifts maybe
I already wear combination of shoe and lift that give me 2" so I'm standing 6'4 when I go out and still generally get mogged. I think lifts are pretty much standard for normies now though, especially the quasi-looksmaxing ones that go clubbing.

can u claim 6,2 if you are after waking up 188cm and at night 186,5cm ?

If you are under 1,80 cm leave the forum and never come back.

I wish nothing but an agonizing death to people over 5'10 who complain about height
Algıda seçicilik iş başına geliyor ve sürekli kendinden uzun erkekleri görmeye başlıyorsun.

1,83'teyim bende kısa hissediyorum.