lemon67
Bronze
- Joined
- Nov 23, 2025
- Posts
- 444
- Reputation
- 383
I have $60 to spend what should I buy to gaurentee a little ascension? I was thinking a cologne or something but I’m open to ideas.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
a cologne
Where can I source tret?hair care stuff
face stuff
tret
minoxidil
How can I teeth whiten?depends where you’re at. I always recommend teeth whitening or minoxidil
Basic shit like teeth whitening stripsHow can I teeth whiten?
sledgehammerI have $60 to spend what should I buy to gaurentee a little ascension? I was thinking a cologne or something but I’m open to ideas.
Kinda anywhere amazon prescription methodWhere can I source tret?
prescription method?Kinda anywhere amazon prescription method
i seen it on tt shop
indiamart
brushing teeth and it’s appearance comes last, postpone that shitdepends where you’re at. I always recommend teeth whitening or minoxidil
Pretty sure you can just like get them prescribed by just showing them your face with a butt load of acne or like sumn idkprescription method?