$60 budget what should I buy to ascend?

lemon67

lemon67

Bronze
Joined
Nov 23, 2025
Posts
444
Reputation
383
I have $60 to spend what should I buy to gaurentee a little ascension? I was thinking a cologne or something but I’m open to ideas.
 
hair care stuff
face stuff
tret
minoxidil
 
  • +1
Reactions: lemon67
depends where you’re at. I always recommend teeth whitening or minoxidil
 
How can I teeth whiten?
Basic shit like teeth whitening strips
I recommend Crest 3D Professional Effects.
I would also recommend using a enamel toothpaste while on it
 
I have $60 to spend what should I buy to gaurentee a little ascension? I was thinking a cologne or something but I’m open to ideas.
sledgehammer:feelsautistic:
 

Similar threads

thehand
Replies
0
Views
10
thehand
thehand
nico_demolishes_foi
Replies
11
Views
31
nico_demolishes_foi
nico_demolishes_foi
Farsin
Replies
2
Views
33
cowmuncher26
cowmuncher26
workingouthurts7
Discussion What should i bake
Replies
4
Views
24
Vllyxo
Vllyxo
bnugly
Replies
5
Views
41
hate
hate

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top