6'0 is not tall

supahotfirenze

supahotfirenze

4'10 is it over?
I've finally seen the light. I used to be one of those greycels who thought '6'0 is still tall bro!' But now I realise, that at 6'0 myself, I get height mogged all the fucking time. Ngl this might just be cos I'm autistic but I genuinely feel like shit when I get height mogged by some 6'4 random on the train or some shit jfl anyone else? The only thing that helps me sleep at night is knowing that I'm not 5'8 or some shit - idk how yall doing it😭😭

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer, Iblamejordan, horizontallytall and 6 others
Man im 6'2 and i think to get LL for a chadlite smv after gymmax

Of course 6' is dwarf

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer, Iblamejordan and Deleted member 27066
dont ever go to central london or south east england then

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine
Man im 6'2 and i think to get LL for a chadlite smv after gymmax

Of course 6' is dwarf
Nah 6'2 is perfect for gymmax once u get taller than that it's hard asf to put on noticeable size (unless Ur on gear lmao then go crazy). 6'2/6'3 is ideal imo

• +1
Reactions: Repentsinner, Danish_Retard, Manletmachine and 2 others
Nah 6'2 is perfect for gymmax once u get taller than that it's hard asf to put on noticeable size (unless Ur on gear lmao then go crazy). 6'2/6'3 is ideal imo
6'3 is ideal y

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
For white guys, no it's not tall. For others, I would say it's a good height.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer, Iblamejordan and datboijj
you have a girlfriend op?

since you are 6ft and all

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27066, roping3264 and Suimaxxer
6’0 is literally below average lmao if ur under 6’2 ur short

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer, Manletmachine and Suimaxxer
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Iblamejordan, pentamogged9000, Danish_Retard and 3 others
Tall compared to us manlets :feelswhy:

• So Sad
Reactions: lightskinbengali
stfu u coping manlet 6’2 is literally average height @St.TikTokcel skool dis man
6'0 is more average than 6'2 UNLESS u live in scandinavia. Everywhere else 6'2 is considered tall if you leave ur basement

6'0 is more average than 6'2 UNLESS u live in scandinavia. Everywhere else 6'2 is considered tall if you leave ur basement
In which country do you live bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
  • +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer and supahotfirenze
I've finally seen the light. I used to be one of those greycels who thought '6'0 is still tall bro!' But now I realise, that at 6'0 myself, I get height mogged all the fucking time. Ngl this might just be cos I'm autistic but I genuinely feel like shit when I get height mogged by some 6'4 random on the train or some shit jfl anyone else? The only thing that helps me sleep at night is knowing that I'm not 5'8 or some shit - idk how yall doing it😭😭
Yep. 6'4" towers over 6'0/.5.

• +1
Reactions: supahotfirenze
6'2 is the average.

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer, EverythingMattersCel and Deleted member 27066
Tall starts at about 187 cm + barefoot evening height
If you statisfy all those 3 conditions you are tall in the entire world except for chadlands

im 6 feet and i never thought i was short expect from this site no one will say that 6 feet is short trust me

• JFL
Reactions: Iblamejordan
6'4 guys are brutal especially when they are big and muscular

If you are not 7 foot its over