+600$ First day of stock trading.

japcel

japcel

Iron
If you can't make money using the internet you either don't have enough drive or low IQ. :blackpill:
Literally if you have the drive to make money, and you have a PC, you'll find a way eventually.

Basically last week, I was tired of just doing the same shit doing quarantine, just hobbymaxing, working out, looksmaxing, and rotting here.

So I felt the drive to make money, just like how I felt so desperate to make money when I was 16, I would e-whore and talk to horny men for money.

Looked at @TheMewingBBC 's moneymaxing post. Like he said, most people here won't even bother using that goldmine of information.

Skimmed through the different options, vending machine business? Shopify? Forex?
Decided to settle on stock trading, because it seemed the easiest to get into.
Just watched a shit ton of videos on option trading, day trading, and did alot of research into two stocks.

IMG 8292

Opened Robinhood account with 1k, and put my money into the stocks I had full confidence in. Up 600$ now.
I've learned alot in a few days just talking to other people that are way more experienced in this though. I will be switching to Webull later, and be taking less risk while diversifying my portfolio.

If it is real Mirin, wtf did you do to have a 60% profit in one day? This is almost impossible.
Not if you have the drive, and you devote alot of time and energy into whatever moneymaxing you're doing. You'll eventually make it.
This even applies to wagecucking, because theoretically if you show a shit ton of effort, more likely to get a promotion.
If you have the drive to make money, you'll literally find a way eventually.

Back then when I ewhored, I had to do nearly two weeks of research, and connect with alot of shady people, that was all I did, because I had the drive for money, and my profits went from 20$ an hour to 100$+ an hour.

Also JFL if you use "I don't have any money to start off with" :feelsuhh: as an excuse to not even trying, I was in that same position before.

NOW IS LITERALLY THE PRIME TIME TO ASCEND, ALL THE NORMIES AT MY HIGHSCHOOL ARE ROTTING DOING DRUGS, EATING JUNK, PLAYING VIDYA, AND BEING OBSESSED WITH SOCIAL MEDIA
SUCCESS IN LIFE IS WHEN PREPARATION MEETS OPPORTUNITY

• +1
  • WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadelite, RAITEIII, Deleted member 3573 and 12 others
This is what always happens to noobs. You strike gold at first. Maybe next time you make 2k. And than you lose it all

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11748, Deleted member 5258, Deleted member 685 and 13 others
This is what always happens to noobs. You strike gold at first. Maybe next time you make 2k. And than you lose it all

I'm well aware of that, that's why I couldn't tell anyone irl what I was doing, because everyone would doubt, and once you start making money everyone treats you different. We'll see what happens, you could be right, but I believe in myself blindly. Will give update in a month.

• +1
Reactions: Ryanmcgg0139, HighIQcel and Hector
you earn. then you yearn. then you learn.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, Chadelite, Deleted member 4563 and 10 others
Ahh the naivety.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, Deleted member 27511, Deleted member 11748 and 5 others
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Vidyacoper
stock trading is cope
crypto is cope

i am not doing anything that's not sustainable in the long term and that leaves me reusable long term skills

Lol I post a success thread, and all I get are people telling me I'm going to lose it all like a wallstreetbets redditor.
No matter what people will doubt, time will tell
You will lose, since 99.99% lose to the stock market long term. Just be smart and put in on an etf and a tiny amount on risky stocks

If you can't make money using the internet you either don't have enough drive or low IQ. :blackpill:
Literally if you have the drive to make money, and you have a PC, you'll find a way eventually.

Basically last week, I was tired of just doing the same shit doing quarantine, just hobbymaxing, working out, looksmaxing, and rotting here.

So I felt the drive to make money, just like how I felt so desperate to make money when I was 16, I would e-whore and talk to horny men for money.

Looked at @TheMewingBBC 's moneymaxing post. Like he said, most people here won't even bother using that goldmine of information.

Skimmed through the different options, vending machine business? Shopify? Forex?
Just watched a shit ton of videos on option trading, day trading, and did alot of research into two stocks.

View attachment 391287

Opened Robinhood account with 1k, and put my money into the stocks I had full confidence in. Up 600$ now.
I've learned alot in a few days just talking to other people that are way more experienced in this though. I will be switching to Webull later, and be taking less risk while diversifying my portfolio.

Not if you have the drive, and you devote alot of time and energy into whatever moneymaxing you're doing. You'll eventually make it.
This even applies to wagecucking, because theoretically if you show a shit ton of effort, more likely to get a promotion.

Back then when I ewhored, I had to do nearly two weeks of research, and connect with alot of shady people, that was all I did, because I had the drive for money, and my profits went from 20$ an hour to 100$+ an hour.

Also JFL if you use "I don't have any money to start off with" :feelsuhh: as an excuse to not even trying, I was in that same position before.

NOW IS LITERALLY THE PRIME TIME TO ASCEND, ALL THE NORMIES AT MY HIGHSCHOOL ARE ROTTING DOING DRUGS, EATING JUNK, PLAYING VIDYA, AND BEING OBSESSED WITH SOCIAL MEDIA
I'M so jealous, atleast it worked for you

• +1
Reactions: japcel
You will lose, since 99.99% lose to the stock market long term. Just be smart and put in on an etf and a tiny amount on risky stocks
Lol at you wishing me to lose like everyone else. Everyone hopes the newbie loses.
I'll come back in a month and tag you. If I don't post by 6/5 then you win.

I'M so jealous, atleast it worked for you

It will work out

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper
having an amount of money in portfolio doesnt equal actual money
its all theoretical until you cash out

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, Deleted member 1464, PrisonMike and 4 others
Lol I post a success thread, and all I get are people telling me I'm going to lose it all like a wallstreetbets redditor.
Well, good luck
Just keep in mind that you still have a lot to learn, so don't be too hard on yourself if you make a dumb mistake and lose a lot of money.

• +1
"
SUCCESS IN LIFE IS WHEN PREPARATION MEETS OPPORTUNITY "

If you are in high school, this is the mind-set to have. wp op

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Subhuman Philtrum, Hero of the Imperium and 5 others
Congratulations, keep on earning and learning.

I don't get it why so many people are pessimistic, shame.

• +1
damn bro you have such a big drive and high iq
i wish i had the will to make money aswell
you legitimate beat the market
in a week
gz

• +1
In glad you enjoyed my post. I’m planning on making a more advanced version, containing almost everything you need to learn about a specific mean of money-making with each element explained in depth.

Im happy for your new success but tbh I wouldn’t recommend stock trading unless you got a good sum of capital starting off of less say 10,000, which will give you the satisfaction of making something reasonable WHILE exercising proper risk management. I have a strategy that you can use, it something that I develop that requires time and effort involve in order to eliminate a certain amount of risk, put I still wouldn’t recommend stock trading unless you got a good amount starting out.

Where particularly do you live? In japan or somewhere in the west? You can do what I did and start wholesaling RE, very easy to learn compared to trading and that’s how I generated capital for trading, and with the high amount of unemployment therere a lot of fishes in the sea. If you’re interested in that let me know

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Dior, Hector and 3 others
In glad you enjoyed my post. I’m planning on making a more advanced version, containing almost everything you need to learn about a specific mean of money-making with each element explained in depth.

Im happy for your new success but tbh I wouldn’t recommend stock trading unless you got a good sum of capital starting off of less say 10,000, which will give you the satisfaction of making something reasonable WHILE exercising proper risk management. I have a strategy that you can use, it something that I develop that requires time and effort involve in order to eliminate a certain amount of risk, put I still wouldn’t recommend stock trading unless you got a good amount starting out.

Where particularly do you live? In japan or somewhere in the west? You can do what I did and start wholesaling RE, very easy to learn compared to trading and that’s how I generated capital for trading, and with the high amount of unemployment therere a lot of fishes in the sea. If you’re interested in that let me know
what is RE?

In the West. And I agree with what you're saying, I won't be making that much with this portfolio with low risk. PMed

what is RE?

Real Estate

How do you trade real estate with small capital?

In the West. And I agree with what you're saying, I won't be making that much with this portfolio with low risk. PMed

Real Estate
That's what I thought but how would you do such a thing with a small amount of capital?

I think there's a few private REITs out there with pretty promising expected returns. They seem HYIP-esque. Idk how real estate investing would be possible starting out but I suppose you'd realistically need to take a very active approach coz buying REITs without having a large lumpsum to invest doesn't seem appealing.

Tag me if you make the post please, also could you explain more into depth the RE?

@japcel we should make a group of something of looksmaxxers/moneymaxxers.

Glad for you, but be carefully in the future. I think I have similar mentality to you.

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, japcel and Seth Walsh
That's what I thought but how would you do such a thing with a small amount of capital?
Seems similar to the guy wanting to "invest in silver" with a few hundred/ few thousand and expecting it to work. I'm sure it isn't as simple as "real estate investing" but maybe there's some way to approach real estate with small capital

I think there's a few private REITs out there with pretty promising expected returns. They seem HYIP-esque. Idk how real estate investing would be possible starting out but I suppose you'd realistically need to take a very active approach coz buying REITs without having a large lumpsum to invest doesn't seem appealing.
I mean if your buying REIT just buy stocks. I thought he was talking about actually being real estate or sums of it

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh
I mean if your buying REIT just buy stocks. I thought he was talking about actually being real estate or sums of it
Yeah exactly!

Lol no trading involved, just “wholesaling” property contracts from a motivated seller to a cash buyer or flipper. The cost is usually a deposit (not always needed) or to put up mail ads and posts. Other than that not much capital is required, and you make 5,000-15000 a deal. The downside is competition and the legality in certain states, but you can passed the grey areas with certain measures and completing a wholesale is doable, especially now with unemployment at all time high

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, japcel and Seth Walsh

how would you get around $15k <max that i need for complete looksmaxing> or around $1k/per month online <so I can locationmax> ?

in my country, I can make max $1,5k/per month with great job, or like $700/per month

intermediate english lvl skills, $5k capital avaiable for invest

im interested

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot
how would you get around $15k <max that i need for complete looksmaxing> or around $1k/per month online <so I can locationmax> ?

in my country, I can make max $1,5k/per month with great job, or like $700/per month

intermediate english lvl skills, $5k capital avaiable for invest
I really don’t like answering these question but an objective answer really depends on the asker. I don’t really know you that much to give out a thorough and beneficial answer, and even if I did there will still be a question of whether or not you will actually succeed as I don’t want to be blame for anyone failure and the success of a person depends on their effort and how they used my opinion given.

I only gave OP my output and ideas as I sense his drive to learn. If you want to learn somethingI can probably help you but I can’t directly tell you how you can make money when there are literally tons of way to make money, plus I don’t know you

• +1
Reactions: Chico Chicowski, Kade, japcel and 1 other person
I really don’t like asking these question but an objective answer really depends on the asker. I don’t really know you that much to give out a thorough and beneficial answer, and even if I did there will still be a question of whether or not you will actually succeed as I don’t want to be blame for anyone failure and the success of a person depends on their effort and how they used the information given.

I only gave OP my output and ideas as I sense his drive to learn. If you want to learn somethingI can probably help you but I can’t directly tell you how you can make money when there are literally tons of way to make money, plus I don’t know you

Fuaaark bro your a legend

MewingBBC has unironically probably made Looksmaxxers gain more than a million dollars at this point

Most legit thread of 2019 with the MewingBBC Moneymax guide, made me want to get into the ATM biz

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: forevergymcelling, StolenDays, japcel and 1 other person
lol you’re taking it like “haters wanna see me fail”

it has nothing to do with that, you are just starting with no experience and the likelihood that you can sustain these earnings over time is low

you can’t predict the market consistently without some serious fucking skills and knowledge

best of luck tho, maybe u will

• +1
Reactions: goodman78, TheMewingBBC, Deleted member 6128 and 1 other person

View attachment 391287

I love this

• +1
Nice, maybe I can make $5 out of my $20.

NO EXCUSES.

• +1
Please can I just get 50$

I will do anything you want

ANYTHING

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6785, Zeta ascended, Deleted member 5521 and 3 others
lol I was up that amount too initially but then lost it all

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BadaBing, Hero of the Imperium, japcel and 1 other person
Please can I just get 50$

I will do anything you want

ANYTHING
You’re always begging. This is like the 1,746th time I’ve seen you beg, just get a fucking job already

• +1
Reactions: BadaBing, Kade, japcel and 1 other person
[Rage] -$10000 Second day of stock trading.

• JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended, BadaBing, Hero of the Imperium and 6 others
You’re always begging. This is like the 1,746th time I’ve seen you beg, just get a fucking job already
Iam underage and I cant leave my house because of quarantine.Iam spedning countless hours reading and watching about moneymaking online

• +1
Reactions: japcel and TheMewingBBC
It’s never a good thing to just jump in the market with little experience. You guys jump in due to fear of missing out and ended up missing your account lol.

Always start with a demo account for at least three months or use it it till you work with a strategy that’s been consistently profitable for atleast two months straight. Even now I still use a demo to test out new strategies

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Blitz, BadaBing and 4 others

Rip because of fear of missing out, and tilt bro.
Currently investing in multiple stocks at around 10% of my portfolio each. Also yesterday by pure chance I met someone very that has alot of knowledge that is giving me alot of guidance on what to look out for (not talking about @TheMewingBBC )., learning from others is the best way to learn for me.

I'm going to be honest, I might have gotten lucky with this +600$, I won't take this for granted. You really can't trust the hype on stocks you see on social media, lots of fake news and hype made for people to pump and dump. Thankfully I got out of one of the stocks I was in before it got dumped.

However the first stock I got into $MVIS, is going to rocket until Wednesday.
I went in at 80 cents and got out at a 1$, could have gotten in at 50 cents but Robinhood is shit and doesn't let you buy premarket until 9am, unlike Webull which is 4am I believe.
However I knew $MVIS might rocket past 1$ so even though I have no shares in it anymore, I bought three $1 option calls and I'm up $105 on those calls at this moment.

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, TheMewingBBC, Gosick and 1 other person
Currently investing in multiple stocks at around 10% of my portfolio each. Also yesterday by pure chance I met someone very that has alot of knowledge that is giving me alot of guidance on what to look out for (not talking about @TheMewingBBC )., learning from others is the best way to learn for me.

I'm going to be honest, I might have gotten lucky with this +600$, I won't take this for granted. You really can't trust the hype on stocks you see on social media, lots of fake news and hype made for people to pump and dump. Thankfully I got out of one of the stocks I was in before it got dumped.

I went in at 80 cents and got out at a 1$, could have gotten in at 50 cents but Robinhood is shit and doesn't let you buy premarket until 9am, unlike Webull which is 4am I believe.
However I knew $MVIS might rocket past 1$ so even though I have no shares in it anymore, I bought three $1 option calls and I'm up $105 on those calls at this moment.
I usually am very prone to anxiety and shit hence I only do short term trade or day trading. I suck at holding long term since I hate seeing red (Gives me anxiety) and usually that usually revolves more on psychology/luck rather then skill. Atm, Im just reading several books on technical analysis.

Im probably going to just trade on a paper account for a month and just open up different brokerage accounts afterwards so Im not limited to the PDT rule. Losing your entire account is brutal af tbh. I got depressed for days afterwards.

I notice most people that are profitable take profits early as soon as they notice it being bearish and the take loses after it exceeds their risk tolerance.

The only way you can really make money using a small account like yours is risking everything on trades hence why you should take profits/losses fast. If your smart, you know when "get in" to trades when you notice it being bullish then dip out once you notice it being bearish and take your profit.

Im pretty sure your going to go on tilt once you lose the profit you made and try to win it back, then just lose more lol

• +1
me fuckky fuckky

• JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel

Oh my god you are literaly betting on penny stocks

• So Sad
I really don’t like answering these question but an objective answer really depends on the asker. I don’t really know you that much to give out a thorough and beneficial answer, and even if I did there will still be a question of whether or not you will actually succeed as I don’t want to be blame for anyone failure and the success of a person depends on their effort and how they used my opinion given.

what do you think of i.e. youtube? is it too saturated,takes to much time, need to mention im 24 and need money asap to save the youth

would you go with more "new" fresh methods <if they exist> "unsaturated", or things that exist for years i.e. dropshipping, dropserivce etc

with your current knowledge and expereience, what would you start doing? you wouldnt like to become a millionaire but location-independent nomad that want to fck latinas or ee women

what do you think of i.e. youtube? is it too saturated,takes to much time, need to mention im 24 and need money asap to save the youth

would you go with more "new" fresh methods <if they exist> "unsaturated", or things that exist for years i.e. dropshipping, dropserivce etc

with your current knowledge and expereience, what would you start doing? you wouldnt like to become a millionaire but location-independent nomad that want to fck latinas or ee women

Qurantine szn,best time right now is to build your long term presence,social medias, TikTok, blog etc. Then you funnel followers into something like ClickFunnels/Clickbank etc.High pay affiliate marketing, not just generic products but 200$ commissions etc.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, japcel and goodman78
It’s never a good thing to just jump in the market with little experience. You guys jump in due to fear of missing out and ended up missing your account lol.

Always start with a demo account for at least three months or use it it till you work with a strategy that’s been consistently profitable for atleast two months straight. Even now I still use a demo to test out new strategies
can u make a living out of this?
i will finnish highschool this year and i dont know what the fuck should i do

No model is saturated, the only thing “saturated” is the type of products and services being offered. There will always be a new market for something, and new you tubers or dropshippers that take advantage of those services, fields and products are the ones that are going to be successful.

You can go with any business model and succeed. It just depend on your approach and the products and services offered.

• +1
Reactions: Kade and Deleted member 3573
Props to you for having this mindset at 16. I was kinda like you at that age, but had other things holding me back. Much respect, keep it up and you'll kill it in life. Just don't be listen to normies that promote a moderate lifestyle or balanced life jfl. Go after what you want and be obsessed with it, just like you are doing rn.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Hero of the Imperium, japcel and 1 other person
can u make a living out of this?
i will finnish highschool this year and i dont know what the fuck should i do
There are people that do but the answer to your question depends on you. Majority of people can’t make money trading as they lack the discipline. Personally it’s one of my passives

• +1
Reactions: Kade