+600$ First day of stock trading.

This is what always happens to noobs. You strike gold at first. Maybe next time you make 2k. And than you lose it all
especially since he is doing options lmfao. Just go to wall street bets and see these retards lose everything on options.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27511
Well
If you can't make money using the internet you either don't have enough drive or low IQ. :blackpill:
Literally if you have the drive to make money, and you have a PC, you'll find a way eventually.

Basically last week, I was tired of just doing the same shit doing quarantine, just hobbymaxing, working out, looksmaxing, and rotting here.

So I felt the drive to make money, just like how I felt so desperate to make money when I was 16, I would e-whore and talk to horny men for money.

Looked at @TheMewingBBC 's moneymaxing post. Like he said, most people here won't even bother using that goldmine of information.

Skimmed through the different options, vending machine business? Shopify? Forex?
Decided to settle on stock trading, because it seemed the easiest to get into.
Just watched a shit ton of videos on option trading, day trading, and did alot of research into two stocks.

View attachment 391287

Opened Robinhood account with 1k, and put my money into the stocks I had full confidence in. Up 600$ now.
I've learned alot in a few days just talking to other people that are way more experienced in this though. I will be switching to Webull later, and be taking less risk while diversifying my portfolio.

Not if you have the drive, and you devote alot of time and energy into whatever moneymaxing you're doing. You'll eventually make it.
This even applies to wagecucking, because theoretically if you show a shit ton of effort, more likely to get a promotion.
If you have the drive to make money, you'll literally find a way eventually.

Back then when I ewhored, I had to do nearly two weeks of research, and connect with alot of shady people, that was all I did, because I had the drive for money, and my profits went from 20$ an hour to 100$+ an hour.

Also JFL if you use "I don't have any money to start off with" :feelsuhh: as an excuse to not even trying, I was in that same position before.

NOW IS LITERALLY THE PRIME TIME TO ASCEND, ALL THE NORMIES AT MY HIGHSCHOOL ARE ROTTING DOING DRUGS, EATING JUNK, PLAYING VIDYA, AND BEING OBSESSED WITH SOCIAL MEDIA
SUCCESS IN LIFE IS WHEN PREPARATION MEETS OPPORTUNITY
Lots of pessimism in this thread so far so I think a recognistion success is in order.
Congratulations and well done.

How much time did you spend studying/ using a practice account before you started trading with the real thing? Will you keep this thread updated with your results each day? I don’t know much about the stock market, but making a 60% return in one day sounds like a lot, you must have been using leverages? Were you? And by what multiplier? Obviously I’m completely unqualified to say this but I don’t think leverages are worth the risk, it sounds like a quick way to rack up a lot of debt if you’re not careful. At least that’s the case if you’re new to trading. If you’ve been at at it for years then maybe you can trust your judgement a bit better.

Maybe I’m wrong, feel free to correct me🤷🏻‍♂️.

How long did you spend trading to make that money? Was it an hour? Two hours? All day?

• +1
Reactions: Kade
Well

Lots of pessimism in this thread so far so I think a recognistion success is in order.
Congratulations and well done.

How much time did you spend studying/ using a practice account before you started trading with the real thing? Will you keep this thread updated with your results each day? I don’t know much about the stock market, but making a 60% return in one day sounds like a lot, you must have been using leverages? Were you? And by what multiplier? Obviously I’m completely unqualified to say this but I don’t think leverages are worth the risk, it sounds like a quick way to rack up a lot of debt if you’re not careful. At least that’s the case if you’re new to trading. If you’ve been at at it for years then maybe you can trust your judgement a bit better.

Maybe I’m wrong, feel free to correct me🤷🏻‍♂️.

How long did you spend trading to make that money? Was it an hour? Two hours? All day?

Yeah, lots of people here thinking I'm going to lose it all. Lol. No I don't use leverages.
Also I only bet what I'm willing to lose, if I lose this $1000 that would barely affect my life.
Never used a practice account. And no not going to update this everyday.

Imagine seeing someone say this everytime I update here and I lose a small %:
"he's going to lose it all, he's a retard who does option trading!!!! he will lose it all 99% of people fail in stock market!!!"

I spent all day trading, currently have 838$ left in buying power, and the rest of it is in pharma and some oil stocks rn.

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
Yeah, lots of people here thinking I'm going to lose it all. Lol. No I don't use leverages.
Also I only bet what I'm willing to lose, if I lose this $1000 that would barely affect my life.
Never used a practice account. And no not going to update this everyday.

Imagine seeing someone say this everytime I update here and I lose a small %:
"he's going to lose it all, he's a retard who does option trading!!!! he will lose it all 99% of people fail in stock market!!!"

I spent all day trading, currently have 838$ left in buying power, and the rest of it is in pharma and some oil stocks rn.
You’ve insipired me to try myself.
A 60% return in one day is quite a lot and without leverages that’s amazing, and there was me thinking that a 10% daily return was very optimistic. Surly that can’t be sustainable?
Which stocks are you using? They must be very volatile? If you don’t what to share that then would you just tell me the volatility please?
I spent the day yesterday leaning and then the night paper trading. I was using ninja trader outside of market hours so my only option was to practice trade with historical data on low volatility blue chip stocks like Apple and amazon.
I’m looking at a super volatile penny stock at the moment which has a ten average daily range of 124%.
My candlestick pattern reading seems to be working, as long as I follow the rules and stick to my stratergy I seem to be making money. But given that I was practicing on stable stocks I don’t know how well that practice will carry over.

If you can't make money using the internet you either don't have enough drive or low IQ. :blackpill:
Literally if you have the drive to make money, and you have a PC, you'll find a way eventually.

Basically last week, I was tired of just doing the same shit doing quarantine, just hobbymaxing, working out, looksmaxing, and rotting here.

So I felt the drive to make money, just like how I felt so desperate to make money when I was 16, I would e-whore and talk to horny men for money.

Looked at @TheMewingBBC 's moneymaxing post. Like he said, most people here won't even bother using that goldmine of information.

Skimmed through the different options, vending machine business? Shopify? Forex?
Decided to settle on stock trading, because it seemed the easiest to get into.
Just watched a shit ton of videos on option trading, day trading, and did alot of research into two stocks.

View attachment 391287

Opened Robinhood account with 1k, and put my money into the stocks I had full confidence in. Up 600$ now.
I've learned alot in a few days just talking to other people that are way more experienced in this though. I will be switching to Webull later, and be taking less risk while diversifying my portfolio.

Not if you have the drive, and you devote alot of time and energy into whatever moneymaxing you're doing. You'll eventually make it.
This even applies to wagecucking, because theoretically if you show a shit ton of effort, more likely to get a promotion.
If you have the drive to make money, you'll literally find a way eventually.

Back then when I ewhored, I had to do nearly two weeks of research, and connect with alot of shady people, that was all I did, because I had the drive for money, and my profits went from 20$ an hour to 100$+ an hour.

Also JFL if you use "I don't have any money to start off with" :feelsuhh: as an excuse to not even trying, I was in that same position before.

NOW IS LITERALLY THE PRIME TIME TO ASCEND, ALL THE NORMIES AT MY HIGHSCHOOL ARE ROTTING DOING DRUGS, EATING JUNK, PLAYING VIDYA, AND BEING OBSESSED WITH SOCIAL MEDIA
SUCCESS IN LIFE IS WHEN PREPARATION MEETS OPPORTUNITY

Trading is a mix of cortisol and dopamine

well it's especially easy to make money with stocks if you invest now. However, half a year ago you wouldn't have made 600$ in a week with just 1k.

Yeah started playing online poker again to take advantage of the quarantine fish coming in, hoping to make 10-20k on the side before the new semester starts

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Blitz

Users who are viewing this thread

Back