6’1-6’3 isnt realy a halo anymore

pandamonium

pandamonium

Iron
6’6-6’8 are such mogger heights. Obviously if ur some lanky faggot who’s hideous it looks bad but look at this average faced 6’8 bbc. Any nigga who says 6’0-6’4 are ideal heights is genuinely retarded. Maybe women may filter it more because people taller are usually subhuman, lying, or they want to be realistic but a height difference like this is a womans dream
IMG 3801

Imagine if this nigga did it with the same face but was like 6’1 it wouldnt be the same

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: bloomercel, FascisstChad, igniteisbad and 5 others
Considering LL at 6’2

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, deepfuckingvalue, looksmaxxing223 and 7 others
6’6-6’8 are such mogger heights. Obviously if ur some lanky faggot who’s hideous it looks bad but look at this average faced 6’8 bbc. Any nigga who says 6’0-6’4 are ideal heights is genuinely retarded. Maybe women may filter it more because people taller are usually subhuman, lying, or they want to be realistic but a height difference like this is a womans dream
View attachment 3213360
Imagine if this nigga did it with the same face but was like 6’1 it wouldnt be the same
kys

• +1
Reactions: bonesmasher187, 0V3R and NZb6Air
since im 6'0.5
ig im gonna need LL

Women never have a "too tall" limit. The taller, the better.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, penisbreath123 and Just a Mogger
kys

Attachments

• dnrd.mp4
    3.8 MB
  • +1
Reactions: penisbreath123
View attachment 3213360
I'm 5'8.5" JFL absolutely over
I lost all hope that I'll grow

I'm 5'8.5" JFL absolutely over
I lost all hope that I'll grow
Don’t worry, anything under 6’7 is manlet now. You are in the same boat as most men.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Just a Mogger, ItsOverLawg and DePoop
Don’t worry, anything under 6’7 is manlet now. You are in the same boat as most men.
ideal height is 6'8 bro
We ALL manlets now

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Just a Mogger and N1666
View attachment 3213360
I'm 6 foot in highschool bro it's definitely not a halo it feels like I'm average height more than anything

• +1
Reactions: pandamonium, Prettyboy_Chadlite and Just a Mogger
View attachment 3213360
Theres a high chance you will have some major facial flaw from being that tall, long midface long neck etc. but in the small chance you look normal, well itll still be awkward having that kind of height difference. You stand out in public a little too much to the point where its the main point of conversation for most interactions. also this world is not built for 6'4+ guys let alone 6'8 guys. Not to mention the numerous health issues youll have at that height. It really is better to be 6'2-6'4 unless your girl is 6'0+

• JFL
Reactions: pandamonium
not everyone
trust me only the bp retards do
it's hard to walk with them and I've practised walking with them
Most men are blackpilled about height whether they realise it or not. Found my normie friend who i thought was a bluepiller wearing lifts

• JFL
I really go to school everyday to get mogged by 6'7 dudes and people tell me muh be satisfied with ur height lol

• JFL
If you’re not at least 6’10+, old money wasp (American), 12x10 inches and look like this.
IMG 8817

You’re gonna get cucked.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pandamonium and The Dark Phoenix
1.) that guys 6’6 he met a basketball player who’s listed and was noticeably shorter than him.

2.) this is cope 6’1+ is a halo as you’re noticeably taller than the average man, at least in america

3.) 6’2-6’4 is ideal

View attachment 3213360
Retard

Im 6’1

No one has ever called me tall in my life

• JFL
Average height there is like 5'11 same as australia. Are you 6'1 barefoot?
6’0 barefoot

Maybe 6’1 in the morning

But i wear shoes that boost me up to 6’1 so i just say 6’1

Ill get some forces soon

6’0 barefoot

Maybe 6’1 in the morning

But i wear shoes that boost me up to 6’1 so i just say 6’1

Ill get some forces soon
Ok thats why then bro im 6'1 barefoot with my shoes im effectively 6'2.5.

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
View attachment 3213360
wow a 6'6 mogger mogs more than a 6'1 mogger. Kys the reason we say 6'1-3 is ideal is due to, on average, that range giving you the biggest heightmog without risking more facial downgrowth, being a lanklet, etc. being taller is always better under absurd amounts long as you are chad

• JFL