6'1 is officially manlet height

Just lol @ being sub 7'2 Hyperborean alien in 2024
Hitler aint gonna see this lil bro u aint making it into the aldebaran star system w this one buddy

im 6'4 in london theres 6'6 curry everywhere

im 6'4 in london theres 6'6 curry everywhere
less than 5 percent of the male population is 6 3 and above what ganja are u smoking 🚬 to have such retarded takes were u around NBA starts or summing

if taller is better might as well say 8ft
If I had decent proportions I would be 8'

Taller is better, it's just you're more likely to be a lanklet.

Although at 8' you wouldn't fit anywhere. Realistically I wouldn't be taller than 7' for comfort

would you call 6'2 comfortably tall in europe

not even necessarily towering but would girls see you as comfortably tall
Yes especially in UK which is similar to US

once u reach 6’2 girls don’t gaf about ur height anymore ur objectively tall to them

Only in the head of retarded women is 6'1" manlet height. 6'1" is a perfect male height.
not even in the head of women it’s cus 5’10 ppl say they’re 6’1 so that’s what girls think is 6’1.

i’ve seen true 6’1 guys in front of girls and they would never dare to call them short Lol

• +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova
If I had decent proportions I would be 8'

Taller is better, it's just you're more likely to be a lanklet.

Although at 8' you wouldn't fit anywhere. Realistically I wouldn't be taller than 7' for comfort
so theoretically being 20 ft is better if u keep good proportions

not even in the head of women it’s cus 5’10 ppl say they’re 6’1 so that’s what girls think is 6’1.

i’ve seen true 6’1 guys in front of girls and they would never dare to call them short Lol
At 187cms, i’m usually the tallest on the tube, in my gym ect. People think I’m at least 6’3/4 which is funny. My friend is 6’5 and literally towered over every single person in a large mall.

That’s why I say even 6ft is more than enough for all aspects of life. Plus you’ll most likely have the best proportions/frame overall.

Yes especially in UK which is similar to US

once u reach 6’2 girls don’t gaf about ur height anymore ur objectively tall to them
would you say the smv difference between 6'2 to 6'3 or even 6'2 to 6'4 is not as big as 6'0 to 6'2

would you say the smv difference between 6'2 to 6'3 or even 6'2 to 6'4 is not as big as 6'0 to 6'2
Anyone would a brain would agree. If anything you’ll have the higher chance of being a hipcel, having a longer narrower face ect past 6’2

Anyone would a brain would agree. If anything you’ll have the higher chance of being a hipcel, having a longer narrower face ect past 6’2
ur coping 6'4 is law

Attachments

• B066528E-7CA7-4279-8F38-DEA5C09D34EE.jpeg
    B066528E-7CA7-4279-8F38-DEA5C09D34EE.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 0
steroids + why is his hairline more recessed on one side than the other
Asymmetrical temples mate. His hairline here is 99th percentile irrespective.

And so what if it’s roids ? Natty is cope

99th percentile uneven hairline yeah sure

small balls hair loss i mean a shit load of health problems
Keep on natty lifting bro

Why do they lie like this man? @St.TikTokcel
better question is why are you hurt that i have a bigger bideltoid than some celebrity you edge to

its mostly because of my larger clavicle but yeah if i picked up the weights id compete with him muscle wise

• JFL
Reactions: Saint Casanova
better question is why are you hurt that i have a bigger bideltoid than some celebrity you edge to

its mostly because of my larger clavicle but yeah if i picked up the weights id compete with him muscle wise
🤥

Carti is 6’1 so no it’s ideal male height

yea a researcher actually went into detail on a youtube video i’ll see if i can find it but basically adding a couple inches increases ur SMV a lot until u reach 6’2 and then there are diminishing returns at 6’3-6’4 and then height preferences go down for extremely tall individuals but still remain better than being below 6ft.
so basically this would be the ranking of best heights to be from the standpoint of attracting women:
1) Solidly Tall (6’2-6’4)
2) Very Tall (Over 6’4) and Slightly Tall (6’0-6’1)
3) Average (5’9-5’11)
4) Short (Below 5’9)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: StraightHeadJames
according to GIGA being 185cm puts me in the 8th percentile which is 92.31% taller than most americans

taller than 77% in Norway
taller than 68% in sweden
taller than 85% in switzerland

It's OVER

@Xangsane thoughts? should i start blasting HGH and estrogen blockers
Its over:feelsbadman: