This is the ideal man to women

blatonslatt

blatonslatt

Kraken
This man is 6'8, 260 pounds, wide frame and gym body with tattoos and great hairstyle and all health indicators. Fuck your PSL bullshit, this is what women crave.

In this video, he stands in the same spot for 10 minutes and gets approached by 50 women. Some walk past him several times to get his attention, another is having an orgasm as she's speaking to him and he's getting constant compliments.

In this vid, some old bitch runs over to him and touches him randomly while her husband watches from a distance.

All races of women love him, even when with their white boyfriends.

In this video he steals some white dudes wife infront of him and politely rejects her since he's a good person.

To people who say gym doesn't matter, or frame, or that face > height... gtfo. Appeal is everything. @Blackgymmax

It's not even about his race, just that he's the ideal in terms of everything so he gets simped everyday of his life

• +1
Reactions: Hamdan, silencio, smallman and 17 others
nigger

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: silencio, LVZZO, Epola and 20 others
roastie magnet

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: silencio, Pandora, LooksThinker and 14 others
none of the prettyboys you guys simp for are getting this treatment, dude is getting ioi's from borderline every woman that WALKS past him lmfao. watch the first video

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pandora, shalomnigga, CovhimColby and 1 other person
keep coping little man, love this cope. keep copinggg, dude pulls all races and ages in his videos
Tumblr 8a4ba449f3c24126ace10f5dcab172eb cf395906 540

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LVZZO, Aero, LooksThinker and 12 others
im white and always believe white is #1 smv race, just ask @Looks234

this thread isnt about his race tho lol, its about the fact hes everything u arent. u would kill to receive a single piece of validation that this guy experience daily

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, LooksThinker, i hear voices and 3 others

There's a part of this video where a guy actually tries to get his girlfriend to approach the dude, what a fucking cuck lmaoo

Imagine seeing the 50+ mins of footage i've linked of this dude just having 50 girls coming up to him on a daily basis and then believing some 6 ft prettyboy would do better :lul::lul:

so what?

• +1
Reactions: dervw4cenks
Whole asia and 1/4 of Europe would instantly reject him for being black. Far from ideal, only ideal for african women

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aero, piec, gribsufer1 and 7 others
Whole asia and 1/4 of Europe would instantly reject him for being black. Far from ideal, only ideal for african women
Yet most of the women who approach him in the videos are blonde white women..

And my friend who is black is in china right now and has met up with like 10 chinese girls in the 10 days hes been there...

Guess that breaks your reality, huh?

And my friend who is black is in china right now and has met up with like 10 chinese girls in the 10 days hes been there...

Whole asia and at least 1/4 of Europe would instantly reject him

you can say what you want, pretty boy is still ideal

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and aestheticsrespecter
Whole asia and at least 1/4 of Europe would instantly reject him
"And my friend who is black is in china right now and has met up with like 10 chinese girls in the 10 days hes been there..."

Guess we're just rejecting this since it doesn't fit into the fantasy of the world that you've created in your head, right?

you can say what you want, pretty boy is still ideal
Hmm okay, show me a pretty boy getting approached as many times as this guy. I'll wait! :)

lol idc he says be confident Meeks 2.0

Ill grow tall as a white ill have more smv than him

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and likenesss
Hmm okay, show me a pretty boy getting approached as many times as this guy. I'll wait! :)
Chico was popular on wattpad, a website where people write fanfics about him. Only pretty boys get that kind of attention.

Keep coping.

This guy appeals to low class whores

• +1
Reactions: Epola, SteveRogers, aestheticsrespecter and 1 other person
niggers are homo erectus

Chico was popular on wattpad, a website where people write fanfics about him. Only pretty boys get that kind of attention.

Keep coping.
That's online. 14 year olds had crushes on him, cool. Most of us are 18+ on the website.

Show me a prettyboy being approached irl like this guy. I can also show you other guys with similar archetype to him who get approached constantly.

This guy appeals to low class whores
Most of the girls approaching were rich tanned blonde white girls. Nice cope little boy.

none of the prettyboys you guys simp for are getting this treatment, dude is getting ioi's from borderline every woman that WALKS past him lmfao. watch the first video
His videos are staged and fake. Keep masturbating to that nigger.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Never Get Up, gribsufer1, aestheticsrespecter and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Never Get Up and tyronechadmax
Biggest cope we've seen in this thread so far. :lul::ROFLMAO:
The whole thread is your circlejerk masturbation over that nigger and call anything "cope".

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gribsufer1, got.daim, Debetro and 2 others
That's online.
ok? if anything that helps me, because people are more likely to give their real opinion online.
14 year olds had crushes on him, cool
their demographic is 13-24 year old women
Show me a prettyboy being approached irl like this guy. I can also show you other guys with similar archetype to him who get approached constantly.

Most of the girls approaching were rich tanned blonde white girls. Nice cope little boy.
they were not rich at all

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and aestheticsrespecter
Why not me?! what have I done to not be fucking tall?:(

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, SteveRogers, shalomnigga and 2 others
ok? if anything that helps me, because people are more likely to give their real opinion online.

their demographic is 13-24 year old women

they were not rich at all

You literally shown a world famous model getting approached by fans of models after a fashion show that he participated in.

If he was joe schmo he wouldn't have been surrounded like that, and ur retarded if you believe that lmao.

"They were not rich" How do you know that lmaooo? Get off my thread u little 15 year old

• +1
Reactions: blackpiller006 and IndraBC
This man is 6'8, 260 pounds, wide frame and gym body with tattoos and great hairstyle and all health indicators. Fuck your PSL bullshit, this is what women crave.

In this video, he stands in the same spot for 10 minutes and gets approached by 50 women. Some walk past him several times to get his attention, another is having an orgasm as she's speaking to him and he's getting constant compliments.

In this vid, some old bitch runs over to him and touches him randomly while her husband watches from a distance.

In this video he steals some white dudes wife infront of him and politely rejects her since he's a good person.

To people who say gym doesn't matter, or frame, or that face > height... gtfo. Appeal is everything. @Blackgymmax

It's not even about his race, just that he's the ideal in terms of everything so he gets simped everyday of his life

he has gigatyrone smv

IMG 2874

blacks psl still have more smv according to me even though the tyrone you showed is obv a pussy slayer in white countries with an ambient african american culture

View attachment 2932173

blacks psl still have more smv according to me even though the tyrone you showed is obv a pussy slayer in white countries with an ambient african american culture
never seen a black dude do better than the one I posted personally

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and NerverBegan

U cant lie bro has a better than average face

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, SteveRogers, nope and 1 other person
His videos are staged and fake. Keep masturbating to that nigger.
@blatonslatt u shouldn't go off these videos cuz some are faked but am pretty confident a good number of these are real

@blatonslatt u shouldn't go off these videos cuz some are faked but am pretty confident a good number of these are real
it'd be probably fake if it was just a 30 sec vid of one girl approaching him, but he legit gets approached by 50 girls in the 20 min videos, and hes on a night out near clubs and shit so its definitely real

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and Blackgymmax
OMG BIG BLACK MAN SLAYER OVER

it'd be probably fake if it was just a 30 sec vid of one girl approaching him, but he legit gets approached by 50 girls in the 20 min videos, and hes on a night out near clubs and shit so its definitely real
Wow

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer

So do you want me to be 6’8 and buff? :soy::feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: blatonslatt
Anyway this doesn't mean height > face lol. Him being 6'8 and buff just amplifies his already good face, giving him chad smv. Yes he would do better than a 6 foot prettyboy in these types of settings but online dating the 6 ft prettyboy prob would do better and match with hotter girls. But yea this does show that really tall heights like 6'6 is definitely more ideal than 6'1-6'2 or something, id agree with that. He wouldn't get the same type of iois at 6'1

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, SteveRogers, the next o'pry and 1 other person
Anyway this doesn't mean height > face lol. Him being 6'8 and buff just amplifies his already good face, giving him chad smv. Yes he would do better than a 6 foot prettyboy in these types of settings but online dating the 6 ft prettyboy prob would do better and match with hotter girls. But yea this does show that really tall heights like 6'6 is definitely more ideal than 6'1-6'2 or something, id agree with that. He wouldn't get the same type of iois at 6'1
Who the fuck would wanna be a 6 ft prettyboy that matches with “hotter girls” online? Most of ur matches wouldn’t meet anyway since they are just on the app for ego. And there’s easily some HTB+ in these vids giving him IOI’s

Id rather be this dude who actually gets it irl without effort, and gets respect from women due to his masculine presence. U can tell from how they talk to him that they’d treat him better than they’d treat some 19 yr old prettyboy

too bad nigga has the iq of a monkey

• +1
Reactions: silencio
Not ideal for hqnp high class stacy , good for slaying attention whores and 304’s

psl is still law

guess what? I dont think he cares nor is interested in going to shit countries anytime soon. its like reverse geomaxing :lul:

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, blatonslatt and Tallest person here
Who the fuck would wanna be a 6 ft prettyboy that matches with “hotter girls” online? Most of ur matches wouldn’t meet anyway since they are just on the app for ego. And there’s easily some HTB+ in these vids giving him IOI’s

Id rather be this dude who actually gets it irl without effort, and gets respect from women due to his masculine presence. U can tell from how they talk to him that they’d treat him better than they’d treat some 19 yr old prettyboy
Idk I'm not gonna go through all those vids but I looked through and idek if i saw a girl that was higher than mtb. Girls not meeting thing isnt even always true lol.. just an anecdote

Last edited:
he doesn’t rlly look 6’8 maybe 6’6

@jisko32 would still say this is better

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES and silencio

I’m not 6’8