6'1 is short nowadays

PsychoDsk

PsychoDsk

in narcy pirates prison cuz I'm built diff rrrr 🏴
A little context, my friend's girlfriend has a friend who started following me on instagram bcs I was 'cute'. This was a week ago. (she is 5'10 or smth)

Well, yesterday I went out with that friend of mine and a couple others, that girl who followed me on ig was there too. We were all just having a beer and were talking ab stupid shit. That girl and I were hitting it off instantly, she was cuter irl but she was also kinda fat.
30 minutes later my friend, his gf, that obese cuck and I were gonna go buy some coke a couple blocks further. I was walking in front with my buddy and the 2 girls were walking behind us. Suddenly I hear my friend's gf ask that bitch if she would fuck me and her answer was this 'nah he is kinda SHORT' like wtf.
I know I'm average in my area but I never thought girls would think of me as short jfl. From there on out, I didn't talk to her again bcs she's a bitch and ugly and she should be raped in the basement of an indian beggar.

It's insane how many girls consider height as an important factor. When I match with girls on a dating app, one of the first things they ask is 'how tall are you?' even when I say 6'1 there are some girls who just never reply again.

It's so over if you're not a 6'4 apex predator with a gorilla physique jfl

Also I hate women, they're fucking useless

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: lestoa, Ryan, Spergi and 27 others
you’re probably not even 6’1

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx, FrenchChad, RAMU KAKA and 41 others
holy fuck my writing is dog shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 62070, Mog3D and delonisliterallyme
I don't really get why people make these threads and expect any of the replies to take them seriously

• +1
Reactions: rteme, Umbra, RAMU KAKA and 24 others
Being a greycel is no excuse not to know that people won’t read a thread longer than just a few line

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rteme, DelonLover1999, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and 3 others
I don't really get why people make these threads and expect any of the replies to take them seriously
that's why it's in 'venting' retard

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and datboijj
yup this subanimal op makes height realists look ridiculous. 6'1 is avg

tried to tell em

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 51781, St.TikTokcel and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51781
I don't look at thread tags son. Regardless it's an extremely room temperature IQ take
it's not even a take nigga, I just vented ab experiences I had. I'm not saying 6'1 is short I'm saying some girls find ME short. now stfu pls

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and aestheticsrespecter
Bro I'm 6'1 in northen Italy (a lot of tall fag zoomers here) and am still taller than most men. Some dumb whore has exagerated tastes, in other news h2o is water. You'll be fine.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, Mewton, aestheticsrespecter and 8 others
I’m 5’11 with lifts and if you couldn’t make the cut then it’s so over for me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mayo mogger and Spergi
6.1 is manlet height nowadays. I see many many girls who are NEARLY that height nowadays. Sometimes i even get height mogged by women (im 187cm). U have to be 6‘3 (190cm+) to be considered tall and to tower over the majority of foids these days.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, PseudoMaxxer, murdah and 6 others
dnrd

but anyways im 6’1 and i feel like such a heightmogger in public even tho by .org standards im average height

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender
A little context, my friend's girlfriend has a friend who started following me on instagram bcs I was 'cute'. This was a week ago. (she is 5'10 or smth)

Well, yesterday I went out with that friend of mine and a couple others, that girl who followed me on ig was there too. We were all just having a beer and were talking ab stupid shit. That girl and I were hitting it off instantly, she was cuter irl but she was also kinda fat.
30 minutes later my friend, his gf, that obese cuck and I were gonna go buy some coke a couple blocks further. I was walking in front with my buddy and the 2 girls were walking behind us. Suddenly I hear my friend's gf ask that bitch if she would fuck me and her answer was this 'nah he is kinda SHORT' like wtf.
I know I'm average in my area but I never thought girls would think of me as short jfl. From there on out, I didn't talk to her again bcs she's a bitch and ugly and she should be raped in the basement of an indian beggar.

It's insane how many girls consider height as an important factor. When I match with girls on a dating app, one of the first things they ask is 'how tall are you?' even when I say 6'1 there are some girls who just never reply again.

You live in dutchland so of course 6'1 is short in those lands

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter
its impossible to get rejected with that face if youre really 6'1

• +1

6’2-4 is main character height.

Nowadays zoomers are 7'0 on average
Ik cause i always get mogged by newborn babies outside

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Yaarhuni, Mewton, Be_ConfidentBro and 2 others
I'm a strong 6'1 maybe a weak 6'2 since I have absolutely shit posture and I feel meh out in public nowadays and it fucking sucks. It's depressing when you see the actually tall ape ogre niggers who mog you into oblivion. I come from a relatively tall family as well so I don't know what happened. I'm from the UK for reference. One thing I'm grateful about though is that I'm not a manlet, UK is unironically manlet central, I see tons of 5'7-5'9 guys including zoomers lol.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and aestheticsrespecter
I'm a strong 6'1 maybe a weak 6'2 since I have absolutely shit posture and I feel meh out in public nowadays and it fucking sucks. It's depressing when you see the actually tall ape ogre niggers who mog you into oblivion. I come from a relatively tall family as well so I don't know what happened. I'm from the UK for reference. One thing I'm grateful about though is that I'm not a manlet, UK is unironically manlet central, I see tons of 5'7-5'9 guys including zoomers lol.
Ur chatting complete shit mate ur not 6 2 then, I’m about 6 2 or 3 in the uk and I’m taller than 99 percent of people I see in public

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter, mogger10, Deleted member 41284 and 4 others
Ur chatting complete shit mate ur not 6 2 then, I’m about 6 2 or 3 in the uk and I’m taller than 99 percent of people I see in public
I only ever see black peoole the same height as me maybe mostly shorter tbh

• +1
I said a weak but not a full, I have had shitty posture for ages from being completely inactive. 6'2/6'3 is very tall I'm not unaware of that. My best friend is 6'3 and he's basically a giant.

I only ever see black peoole the same height as me maybe mostly shorter tbh
I also see lots of tall black guys for whatever reason.

Schizo delusions

6’1 isn’t short anywhere nigga lmao

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, Mewton, DelonLover1999 and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 41284, Diarrhoea and Kamui
6.1 is manlet height nowadays. I see many many girls who are NEARLY that height nowadays. Sometimes i even get height mogged by women (im 187cm). U have to be 6‘3 (190cm+) to be considered tall and to tower over the majority of foids these days.
Difference between manlet and tall is 1 inch

• JFL
Reactions: Yaarhuni and LooksOrDeath
I said a weak but not a full, I have had shitty posture for ages from being completely inactive. 6'2/6'3 is very tall I'm not unaware of that. My best friend is 6'3 and he's basically a giant.
Difference between being a giant and feeling shit in public is 1 inch

• JFL
Reactions: Yaarhuni and TeenAscender
idk i feel like 5'9 is king of manlet

Difference between being a giant and feeling shit in public is 1 inch
You will be 6'3 in shoes, matter of opinion really.

yeah 5'11 is not short anywhere in the workd but the nba
5'11 is decent. My uncle is that height and he's definitely above average in the United Kingdom of manlets.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TeenAscender and Deleted member 18522
5'11 is decent. My uncle is that height and he's definitely above average in the United Kingdom of manlets.
i height fraud to 179 and feel probably average with zoomers but above ethnics and boomers

• +1
Reactions: lwlaiet060920
I would personally disagree, although maybe I’m coping because I’m not much taller than you (6’2 before lunchtime barefoot)

But go to celebheights and look at celebrities who are 6’1. Cristiano Ronaldo, Obama, Playboi Carti to name a few. They’re all perceived comfortably as tall, and I 99% guarantee your not as tall as them just by looking at ur body proportion.

I would personally disagree, although maybe I’m coping because I’m not much taller than you (6’2 before lunchtime barefoot)

But go to celebheights and look at celebrities who are 6’1. Cristiano Ronaldo, Obama, Playboi Carti to name a few. They’re all perceived comfortably as tall, and I 99% guarantee your not as tall as them just by looking at ur body proportion.
yea my legs are shorter than what they're supossed to be I think. I hope they still grow a bit JFL

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
no I am 6'1 barefoot
U live in the Balkans or some shit then that’s the only explanation

I’m jfl at imaging a guy who’s Carti or Gandy height getting called manlet by someone who’s not 6’3+ themselves

U live in the Balkans or some shit then that’s the only explanation

I’m jfl at imaging a guy who’s Carti or Gandy height getting called manlet by someone who’s not 6’3+ themselves
I live in belgium so yh a lot of tall ppl

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
by this site ur a midget and 6ft5 is where life begins and all the 6ft1 fuckers are actually 5ft10 night height barefoot
dnrd

but anyways im 6’1 and i feel like such a heightmogger in public even tho by .org standards im average height

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
why don’t girls like short guys

• +1
Reactions: rteme, datboijj and Willmogulater
dndr I live in relatively tall area of USA and nobody calls me short at 5’10

• +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421