6'1 is short nowadays

because you are actually 5ft10
yeah, and it’s impossible to heightfraud at 5’10, like 80% of my friends are also 5’10 and they would know. But I know a 6’6 dude who says he is 6’8 and nobody can prove otherwise.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and based_pakichad421
yeah, and it’s impossible to heightfraud at 5’10, like 80% of my friends are also 5’10 and they would know. But I know a 6’6 dude who says he is 6’8 and nobody can prove otherwise.
yes moost 6ft2 dudes i know fraud 6ft4 and girls believe them

yes moost 6ft2 dudes i know fraud 6ft4 and girls believe them
I wanna try asking girls how tall they think I am to see what they think, someone thought one of my friends was 6’1 even tho he is 5’10 jfl

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and based_pakichad421
I wanna try asking girls how tall they think I am to see what they think, someone thought one of my friends was 6’1 even tho he is 5’10 jfl
yes i am 5 11 and people always asume i am 6ft1 men lying about there hieght is a serious problem

I’m legit 6’2 barefoot living in supposedly one of the tallest region in the world and I height mog at least 90-95% of the male population (not including short immigrants or elderly)

• +1
Reactions: Emiqrox
Kys nigger

• WTF
Reactions: soover4me
holy fuck my writing is dog shit
yeah i dnr but i agree
6'1 is literally short I'm 6'1 in lifts+shoes and i get heightmogged in Australia daily

no larp nigga im 5'11.8 barefoot and wear lifts daily and still receive brutal mogs
its over for me
Either you live in an area with pure well fed high class nordic dutch aryans where theyre like 6’2-6‘3 or youre just larping

Either you live in an area with pure well fed high class nordic dutch aryans where theyre like 6’2-6‘3 or youre just larping
lol it might be over for u
I'm 17 and live in Australia
the average height for non-subhumans at my school seems to be ~6'0 barefoot
most guys who have a girlfriend here are 6'1+
there are many 6'2+ guys, enough for me to be heightmogged daily

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
lol it might be over for u
I'm 17 and live in Australia
the average height for non-subhumans at my school seems to be ~6'0 barefoot
most guys who have a girlfriend here are 6'1+
there are many 6'2+ guys, enough for me to be heightmogged daily
Average aussie white nigga is 5‘10-5‘11

• JFL
Reactions: soover4me
A little context, my friend's girlfriend has a friend who started following me on instagram bcs I was 'cute'. This was a week ago. (she is 5'10 or smth)

Well, yesterday I went out with that friend of mine and a couple others, that girl who followed me on ig was there too. We were all just having a beer and were talking ab stupid shit. That girl and I were hitting it off instantly, she was cuter irl but she was also kinda fat.
30 minutes later my friend, his gf, that obese cuck and I were gonna go buy some coke a couple blocks further. I was walking in front with my buddy and the 2 girls were walking behind us. Suddenly I hear my friend's gf ask that bitch if she would fuck me and her answer was this 'nah he is kinda SHORT' like wtf.
I know I'm average in my area but I never thought girls would think of me as short jfl. From there on out, I didn't talk to her again bcs she's a bitch and ugly and she should be raped in the basement of an indian beggar.

It's insane how many girls consider height as an important factor. When I match with girls on a dating app, one of the first things they ask is 'how tall are you?' even when I say 6'1 there are some girls who just never reply again.

It's so over if you're not a 6'4 apex predator with a gorilla physique jfl

Also I hate women, they're fucking useless
Try being 5’7

6'1 and get height mogged 40 times a day

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
A little context, my friend's girlfriend has a friend who started following me on instagram bcs I was 'cute'. This was a week ago. (she is 5'10 or smth)

Well, yesterday I went out with that friend of mine and a couple others, that girl who followed me on ig was there too. We were all just having a beer and were talking ab stupid shit. That girl and I were hitting it off instantly, she was cuter irl but she was also kinda fat.
30 minutes later my friend, his gf, that obese cuck and I were gonna go buy some coke a couple blocks further. I was walking in front with my buddy and the 2 girls were walking behind us. Suddenly I hear my friend's gf ask that bitch if she would fuck me and her answer was this 'nah he is kinda SHORT' like wtf.
I know I'm average in my area but I never thought girls would think of me as short jfl. From there on out, I didn't talk to her again bcs she's a bitch and ugly and she should be raped in the basement of an indian beggar.

It's insane how many girls consider height as an important factor. When I match with girls on a dating app, one of the first things they ask is 'how tall are you?' even when I say 6'1 there are some girls who just never reply again.

It's so over if you're not a 6'4 apex predator with a gorilla physique jfl

Also I hate women, they're fucking useless
That's what happens when you go after toilet giraffes that are as tall as most men. 5'2" to 5'6" foids are superior because they look better and they aren't as bitchy about height.

dnrd

but anyways im 6’1 and i feel like such a heightmogger in public even tho by .org standards im average height
same bro these online cucks say its average height but i heightmog 80% of adults at 16

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium
So, zoomer girls are Nephilim Only now?

Short is code for ugly facially
I’m sorry bro

6,5 or death. 6,1 is def short nowadays