6'1 without shoes is the best height

jagmogs1000

jagmogs1000

Diamond
6'1 without shoes is the best height, here's why:

6'1 naturally is the goldilocks height. By that I mean it's not too short or too tall, it's just right.

The reason why it's the best height is because people generally tend to guess your height as 2 inches taller or shorter than you actually are. (I know this from personal experiences and surveying people, for reference I'm around 5'10 and the shortest height people guessed for me was 5'8 and the tallest was 6'0-6'1). So if you're naturally 6'1, people may think you're anywhere between 5'11 and 6'3.

Now you may be wondering why that could actually be useful.

The reason why that's useful is because you can have appeal to girls who like shorter or taller guys. Now 5'11 is not actually short, but a lot of girls think that anything under 6'0 is. So you could in theory claim to be under 6ft (aka short for female standards) to a girl who only dates short guys. Or, a lot of girls like men who tower over them. So if you're 6'1 she could perceive you as 6'3 whilst you're wearing shoes, possibly lifts, and just having good posture overall.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: shalomnigga, Detective, Deleted member 49008 and 17 others
guts height or nothing

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, schizo echochamber and blacksswordsman
First of all height doesn’t matter if you don’t have a Chad face and second of all 6’4 is the bare minimum height for getting pussy in 2023.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: shalomnigga, sudanguy, aspiringexcel and 8 others
The reason why that's useful is because you can have appeal to girls who like shorter or taller guys.
Funny GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogger10, aspiringexcel, Deleted member 34058 and 16 others
6’11 is ideal

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: sudanguy, Deleted member 47531, LooksThinker and 10 others
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker and Deleted member 32486
  • +1
Reactions: mogger10, aspiringexcel, Krakowski and 1 other person
are you a retard? look up josh richardson and milo ventimiglia. girls love them, i don't make the rules
I didn't look them up, but I can guarantee you girls like them IN SPITE of their short stature, not because of it.

• +1
Reactions: mogger10, aspiringexcel, BrahminBoss and 2 others
DNR, mental gymnastics to cope with the fact you will never be 6'2 (ideal height).

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: sudanguy, LooksThinker, mogger10 and 6 others
makes so much sense as to how he can wield that giant ass blade. Also the fact that his frame is filled out at 6'8 is insane.
i just realized that im talking about guts like hes an actual person and not a drawing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shalomnigga, Mr. President, fl0w and 6 others
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 32486
  • +1
Reactions: sudanguy, Deleted member 32486 and BoredPrince
are you a retard? look up josh richardson and milo ventimiglia. girls love them, i don't make the rules
Find me a girl who likes short guys and I will show you a girl who's lying

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, schizo echochamber and Maalik
makes so much sense as to how he can wield that giant ass blade. Also the fact that his frame is filled out at 6'8 is insane.
400lbs too, an inspiration to us all fr

• Love it
Reactions: becomingnearperfect
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BoredPrince
typo i typed josh hutcherson but my keyboard autocorrected it
They like him because he has a good face not because of his height his height is a hindrance but he has a good enough face to make up for it. They would like him way more if he was tall.

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy, mogger10 and aspiringexcel
They like him because he has a good face not because of his height his height is a hindrance but he has a good enough face to make up for it. They would like him way more if he was tall.
but him being short adds to his uniqueness and charm

• JFL
Reactions: sudanguy, mogger10, aspiringexcel and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: blacksswordsman, jagmogs1000 and becomingnearperfect

6'1 naturally is the goldilocks height. By that I mean it's not too short or too tall, it's just right.

The reason why it's the best height is because people generally tend to guess your height as 2 inches taller or shorter than you actually are. (I know this from personal experiences and surveying people, for reference I'm around 5'10 and the shortest height people guessed for me was 5'8 and the tallest was 6'0-6'1). So if you're naturally 6'1, people may think you're anywhere between 5'11 and 6'3.

The reason why that's useful is because you can have appeal to girls who like shorter or taller guys. Now 5'11 is not actually short, but a lot of girls think that anything under 6'0 is. So you could in theory claim to be under 6ft (aka short for female standards) to a girl who only dates short guys. Or, a lot of girls like men who tower over them. So if you're 6'1 she could perceive you as 6'3 whilst you're wearing shoes, possibly lifts, and just having good posture overall.
I agree , 6'1 is also cool for modelling, but if you got a chadlite or chad face you can slay pussy at any height that's over 5'5

• +1
Reactions: jagmogs1000
Wrong, 6'8 with 14 inch kok with 7 inch circumference, long hair and literally glowing from your Chad aura is the perfect height. You are either Gill from 3rd strike or you are nothing. It's fucking over.
gill-stance.gif

• Love it
Reactions: HerpDerpson
7'2 minimum to fuck whales

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and capybara
More like 5'8-6'0 tbh

Literally over if you're not 7'7

tbh i feel like many girls are intimidated by my height it’s not necessarily a good thing to be that tall these autists never talked to a girl before

• +1
4'0 master race

Okay I'm 185cm morning height, if you're in a club environment or university There's always someone at least ~4cm taller than you, I've experimented boosting my height using shoe lifts 3.5cm show lifts + Af1s in clubs and all of a sudden I can be the tallest guy in the room or close to it, and I have more girls commenting on my height in a warm and cold environment, for example I have a low HTN face, and when I got off the seating area in the club, the girl who was already flirty with me said "I didn't know YOU WERE THIS TALL" and in a university meetup in a bar an older black girl was subtly hitting on me, checking my age saying I was 6'2 and that was really tall (tallest out of 15 of us) I humbled myself and said there were alot of 6'5 6'4 guys you see around (you see 6'6 guys in clubs here)

(I lose a cm from night to day so technically I'm a hair off 6'2)

So clearly 6'4 is the best height and I bought 4.5cm shoe lifts so I can be 189 morning height not 188

• +1
6’1 is lame. Foids dont like the 1 at the end. It is like 6’0 to them which barely reached the acceptable range so pretty much 5’11. Everyone is 1 inch taller with shoes so 5’10 basically, but we lose 1 inch during the night so 5’9. And everyone knows 5’9 is basically 5’8 and 5’8 is basically 5’7. Might aswell call it 5’6 due to inflation and stuff. Do you know who is 5’6? People who cope being 5’5 larping being taller. Also it barely hits the reign so it should actually be 5’4, but you remove an inch and it is 5’3. Just end it all and become 5’2 because you go to the gym and lift weights. But wait. What about gymnasts? Most of them are maximum 5’1, but the best ones are 5’0. Jfl lets round it all together to 4’11 to the lowest dwarf height, which can go all the way to 4’10.

That is how tall foids see you. Yes I wrote it all 😂😂😂 feel free to copy and paste

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, shalomnigga, sudanguy and 11 others
6’1 is lame. Foids dont like the 1 at the end. It is like 6’0 to them which barely reached the acceptable range so pretty much 5’11. Everyone is 1 inch taller with shoes so 5’10 basically, but we lose 1 inch during the night so 5’9. And everyone knows 5’9 is basically 5’8 and 5’8 is basically 5’7. Might aswell call it 5’6 due to inflation and stuff. Do you know who is 5’6? People who cope being 5’5 larping being taller. Also it barely hits the reign so it should actually be 5’4, but you remove an inch and it is 5’3. Just end it all and become 5’2 because you go to the gym and lift weights. But wait. What about gymnasts? Most of them are maximum 5’1, but the best ones are 5’0. Jfl lets round it all together to 4’11 to the lowest dwarf height, which can go all the way to 4’10.

That is how tall foids see you. Yes I wrote it all 😂😂😂 feel free to copy and paste
not a single person will copy paste it buddy boyo

• So Sad
Reactions: Daniel Plainview
you're describing abt him like a real person...it's just entertainment that is blackpilled by the author who chose to have those metrics

OP lives in Mumbai

Nah like 6'2-6'3

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
First of all height doesn’t matter if you don’t have a Chad face and second of all 6’4 is the bare minimum height for getting pussy in 2023.
u can get pussy at 5'7 too lol its not that hard unless ur from saudi arabia

• Hmm...
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️
6'5 barefoot night height only

anime mind rot tbh
It's ok though, just don't consume urself over it

I’m 6’1.5 (187cm) and 6’3 is perfect end of story. Yes I can fraud 6’3 barefoot but have to wear boots with lifts and it limits the fashion you can wear, also, wearing flat sole shoes like vans and heightmogging 95% of other dudes at all times is mogger, when I wear my vans, I lose the difference between guys who are 5’11/6’0.

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy