6'1 without shoes is the best height

6’3 barefoot is ideal height, at that height you can really stick out and people will remember u for ur height which is something that doesn’t really happen at 6’1

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mogger10, BrahminBoss and jagmogs1000
Let's see how a 6'1" GIGACHAD with perfect muscle composition and millions spent on his body and face looks next to random NBA subhuman cavemen

Image search 1697039836457

Its 5'10, but ok...

6'1 without shoes is the best height, here's why:

6'1 naturally is the goldilocks height. By that I mean it's not too short or too tall, it's just right.

The reason why it's the best height is because people generally tend to guess your height as 2 inches taller or shorter than you actually are. (I know this from personal experiences and surveying people, for reference I'm around 5'10 and the shortest height people guessed for me was 5'8 and the tallest was 6'0-6'1). So if you're naturally 6'1, people may think you're anywhere between 5'11 and 6'3.

Now you may be wondering why that could actually be useful.

The reason why that's useful is because you can have appeal to girls who like shorter or taller guys. Now 5'11 is not actually short, but a lot of girls think that anything under 6'0 is. So you could in theory claim to be under 6ft (aka short for female standards) to a girl who only dates short guys. Or, a lot of girls like men who tower over them. So if you're 6'1 she could perceive you as 6'3 whilst you're wearing shoes, possibly lifts, and just having good posture overall.
6'1 is a good height but the ideal is 7 foot +. The amount of halo you would get from being a 7 footer would be out of this fucking universe.

• +1
Reactions: HardmaxxOrDeath, mogger10, klamus and 1 other person
if it wasn't for retarded inflated modern female standards and the existence of the Netherlands, then yeah 6'1 would be the perfect male height. It's why modeling agencies look for men around that height. But taking those into account? Unfortunately I have to disagree, it's 6'2. Maybe 6'3 but it's the beginning of lanklet for a lot of men. That said, Henry Cavill is 6'0 and frauds 6'1 and I've seen no normie ever say that he's too short for Superman, Geralt or James Bond who a lot want him to play, or women comment on his height.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: jagmogs1000

6'1 naturally is the goldilocks height. By that I mean it's not too short or too tall, it's just right.

The reason why it's the best height is because people generally tend to guess your height as 2 inches taller or shorter than you actually are. (I know this from personal experiences and surveying people, for reference I'm around 5'10 and the shortest height people guessed for me was 5'8 and the tallest was 6'0-6'1). So if you're naturally 6'1, people may think you're anywhere between 5'11 and 6'3.

The reason why that's useful is because you can have appeal to girls who like shorter or taller guys. Now 5'11 is not actually short, but a lot of girls think that anything under 6'0 is. So you could in theory claim to be under 6ft (aka short for female standards) to a girl who only dates short guys. Or, a lot of girls like men who tower over them. So if you're 6'1 she could perceive you as 6'3 whilst you're wearing shoes, possibly lifts, and just having good posture overall.
Terminal copium you can say that about any height till you get mogged hard and made look like a kid by some taller fag.

I'm 6'4 and wish I was 6'6 :lul:

• +1
Reactions: mogger10
I’m 6’1.5 (187cm) and 6’3 is perfect end of story. Yes I can fraud 6’3 barefoot but have to wear boots with lifts and it limits the fashion you can wear, also, wearing flat sole shoes like vans and heightmogging 95% of other dudes at all times is mogger, when I wear my vans, I lose the difference between guys who are 5’11/6’0.
I'm 6'4+ and would rope immediately if I was 6'3 tomorrow.

Imo the best height is 6'7,you'll almost never get mogged and still look human

• JFL
Reactions: mogger10 and kanderior

6’2/3 w/o shoes then frauding to 6’3/4 is much more of halo

talking out your ass for no reason. you were 100% high making this

Why do I feel short at 6'1 then, did my doctor lie about my height

It's JOEVER for 6' without shoe cels like me
6'1 ish in morning though

I'm 6'4+ and would rope immediately if I was 6'3 tomorrow.

Imo the best height is 6'7,you'll almost never get mogged and still look human
Ok tallfag I would be grateful to be 6 ft 3

ideal height is 6 2

6'1 is a good height but the ideal is 7 foot +. The amount of halo you would get from being a 7 footer would be out of this fucking universe.
theres only 10 7 foot tall people in my country