6'10ft or death

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
Met this girl i was talking to for a while on the net and now she saw me irl and said you look quite shorter then i thought and told me are you planning to grow much taller :lul:

6'1 is officially manlet height right now, it's over buddy boyos

The best part of all of this is that she claims she is 160cm when her head ends around my clavicles jfl, probably is 156 or something like that

Over for us @6ft1 @Pietrosiek @sub6manletnozygos

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, BigBoy, Deleted member 3902 and 1 other person
Met this girl i was talking to for a while on the net and now she saw me irl and said you look quite shorter then i thought and told me are you planning to grow much taller :lul:

The best part of all of this is that she claims she is 160cm when her head ends around my clavicles jfl, probably is 156 or something like that

Over for us @6ft1 @Pietrosiek
Yes but not becouse of height

Over for us @6ft1 @Pietrosiek
Lmfao I'm 6'5" and literally NO ONE calls me tall. It's like you need to be 7'0"+ to be considered above average in the eyes of this bitches

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 3990, Vitruvian and 1 other person
JFL
Over for the 6’1 gang

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy and TsarTsar444
Imagine carrying about the opinion of a womanlet who are the whores that care the most about finding a 190cm boyfriend to compensate for their shit genes...

• +1
Reactions: tylerhunter97, BigBoy, RAITEIII and 1 other person
Lmfao I'm 6'5" and literally NO ONE calls me tall. It's like you need to be 7'0"+ to be considered above average in the eyes of this bitches
Bro wtf I’m just over 6’4 and get called y’all all the time. @Gorilla gets called too on the lows

it's also funny cuz i'm obviously getting called tall frequently at 6'7" but its not like AS frequent as people here think. then i come on to this forum and I see 6 and 6'1" people making threads about how tall they are and how often they get called tall. just wtf :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Imagine carrying about the opinion of a womanlet who are the whores that care the most about finding a 190cm boyfriend to compensate for their shit genes...
Yeah it's funny, i legit tower over her, like when we hugged her face was somewhere on my chest and still im not tall enough :lul:

And yeah i noticed very short girls have the biggest height standards, never seen shit like this in tall girls

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Yeah it's funny, i legit tower over her, like when we hugged her face was somewhere on my chest and still im not tall enough :lul:

And yeah i noticed very short girls have the biggest height standards, never seen shit like this in tall girls
I fucking despise females more each day jfl

• JFL
Bro wtf I’m just over 6’4 and get called y’all all the time. @Gorilla gets called too on the lows
yeah bro first thing bitches say is that I am tall

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
  • +1
Either joking or autistic
It is what it is, women standards are just rising and rising, they consider 6'3 to 6'6 around the acceptable height for a potential mating partner, tall is 6'10 plus

• +1
giphy.gif

• JFL
It is what it is, women standards are just rising and rising, they consider 6'3 to 6'6 around the acceptable height for a potential mating partner, tall is 6'10 plus
That’s absolutely retarded. Most women consider 6’2 and above tall. 6’10 would be tall in the NBA

Their standards are rising for face. Not height

• +1
Reactions: tylerhunter97 and BlackPillChad
That’s absolutely retarded. Most women consider 6’2 and above tall. 6’10 would be tall in the NBA

Their standards are rising for face. Not height
I was joking, but what women considers tall is dependent on the country, it's not the same in the USA and some place in India or Southern Europe

• +1

That's why you should have told her:

"I'm tall, you, on the other hand, is a genetic trash womanlet, your sons will be all 5'4 midgets and it's all because of your fault! Slit your fucking wrists you subhuman piece of shit!"

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and BigBoy
it's also funny cuz i'm obviously getting called tall frequently at 6'7" but its not like AS frequent as people here think. then i come on to this forum and I see 6 and 6'1" people making threads about how tall they are and how often they get called tall. just wtf :lul:
It depends on the situation but overall no one will go around saying wowwww how tall you are. I myself have not even once. It's something obvious you see, not everybody is doing cocsucking

Just saying, when I was attractive and had collagen I had girls say I was super tall at like 5'9+lifts.

Now I'm around 5'11 and 6'1 with lifts and nobody even talks to me. (because I look like a bozo)

Just saying, when I was attractive and had collagen I had girls say I was super tall at like 5'9+lifts.

Now I'm around 5'11 and 6'1 with lifts and nobody even talks to me. (because I look like a bozo)
lack of collagen subtract an entire feet from your height so you're 5'1" now

damn that shit sucks

Over for us @6ft1 @Pietrosiek @sub6manletnozygos

jfl ive been saying this for for so long. 6'1 is manlet tier i dont even leave my bedroom anymore because it just leads to the inevitable mogging and subsequent PTSD. you need to be 6'3 to be considered a human being nowadays. that isnt even future proof. remember that each generation is 1-2 inches taller than the previous. therefore you need to be at least 6'10. sounds like hyperbole but it is legit theory

• +1
That's why you should have told her:

"I'm tall, you, on the other hand, is a genetic trash womanlet, your sons will be all 5'4 midgets and it's all because of your fault! Slit your fucking wrists you subhuman piece of shit!"
did you get rejected by a short girl you manlet troglodyte/