• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: aspiringexcel, \/orman, try2beme and 12 others
5'8-5'9 IS main character

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho and tombradylover

6'2-6'4 is main character height​

Many many "main" historical figures in the ENTIRE human history were severe manlets (Napoleon,Adolf) But they still managed to impact the entire timeline, do you have an explanation of this phenomenon?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Machiavellian, Avirochad, darkness97 and 3 others
I wish I was 1 inch shorter. 6’1.5” barefoot is the ideal height imo. Not too tall to where you stick out like a sore thumb and not too short so you still height mog 90-92% of men.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue, TeenAscender and highschoolmaxxer
Many many "main" historical figures in the ENTIRE human history were severe manlets (Napoleon,Adolf) But they still managed to impact the entire timeline, do you have an explanation of this phenomenon?
you realise the average height back then was like 5'5 for men, like abraham lincoln being 6'4 back then is like 6'8+ today because men wre absolute manlets, so yeah since not everyone is taller its about 6'2-6'4

I wish I was 1 inch shorter. 6’1.5” barefoot is the ideal height imo. Not too tall to where you stick out like a sore thumb and not too short so you still height mog 90-92% of men.
youre 6'2.5? thats a very good height, definitely safe spot you dont have to worry about height.

• JFL
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue and Esteban1997
6'5 and 6'6 died

• +1
Reactions: Esteban1997
you realise the average height back then was like 5'5 for men,
I find really hard to believe this? :lul: What the fuck?
like abraham lincoln being 6'4 back then is like 6'8+ today because men wre absolute manlets,
I dont think it works that way, and lincoln wasnt even a main character, he only influenced Us history lol
so yeah since not everyone is taller its about 6'2-6'4
Yes, todays men may have gotter taller, But the literal average height of men throught history was totally not 5'5 My dude LMAO

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
that's about andrew tate's height, no one has ever called him short or made fun of him for his height its pretty decent tho tristan mogs him at 6'3 and at 6'1.5 he doesnt look that much taller than 5'11 jake paul

I find really hard to believe this? :lul: What the fuck?

I dont think it works that way, and lincoln wasnt even a main character, he only influenced Us history lol

Yes, todays men may have gotter taller, But the literal average height of men throught history was totally not 5'5 My dude LMAO
men were manlets, people got way taller since the times youre referencing like napoleon and before. I never said lincoln was a main character i simply used him as an example of a guy who was 6'4 at the time that, bell curve wise, would have amount to a 6'8/6'9 dude today.

• +1
Reactions: Dicklet3incher
youre 6'2.5? thats a very good height, definitely safe spot you dont have to worry about height.
6’2.5” barefoot and it’s too tall. I can’t wear 99% of shoes because they’ll make me stand out way too much so I’m stuck wearing thin soled shoes that barely add to my height.

6’2.5” barefoot and it’s too tall. I can’t wear 99% of shoes because they’ll make me stand out way too much so I’m stuck wearing thin soled shoes that barely add to my height.
wear converse shoes, some add 1cm at most meaning youd still be under 6'3 in shoes.

I doubt its too tall, i think "too tall" is cope until 6'5.

• +1
Reactions: dehydrated
too tall = u appear like a side character
like that ogre from clash of clans

IMG 9227

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: jisko32 and Magnum Opus
wear converse shoes, some add 1cm at most meaning youd still be under 6'3 in shoes.

I doubt its too tall, i think "too tall" is cope until 6'5.
That’s what I wear LOL. The monochrome high tops. They add exactly 0.5inches to my height.

I think 6’4” barefoot is too tall. That sounds crazy to people on this forum but a 6’4” nigga literally looks like a giant. 99% of the people who claim 6’4” are 6’2” with 2” shoes on.

• +1
That’s what I wear LOL. The monochrome high tops. They add exactly 0.5inches to my height.

I think 6’4” barefoot is too tall. That sounds crazy to people on this forum but a 6’4” nigga literally looks like a giant. 99% of the people who claim 6’4” are 6’2” with 2” shoes on.
lol yeah true, im 6'4 with 2 inch lifts. Had a friend claim 6'4 he was so much shorter than me I was a legit 6'6 in lifted shoes. It's like he was barely 6'2

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_
spot on! that is what i am talking about.

this is why most characters like steven seagal or hitman are 6'4/6'2, any taller and yeah.
bro PLS include 6‘5

lol yeah true, im 6'4 with 2 inch lifts. Had a friend claim 6'4 he was so much shorter than me I was a legit 6'6 in lifted shoes. It's like he was barely 6'2
I’ve had people who are like 6’1” claim 6’4” and they’re shorter than me. It’s awkward as hell when I’m like “but nigga I’m 6’2.5” how are you 6’4” and shorter?”

“Bro you must be like 6’6” there’s no way” goofy ahhh frauds

• JFL
Reactions: Azonin
bro PLS include 6‘5
6'5 is borderline, thats like a 6'4 guy in the morning so it can pass but its borderline, i guess 6'1 is borderline too 6'1 is taller than most people make it to be

• JFL
I’ve had people who are like 6’1” claim 6’4” and they’re shorter than me. It’s awkward as hell when I’m like “but nigga I’m 6’2.5” how are you 6’4” and shorter?”

“Bro you must be like 6’6” there’s no way” goofy ahhh frauds
I've been called 6'8 once.

• JFL
so still 6'2-6'4, but because people have fractions in their heights 6'1 and 6'5 are borderline for being too short & too tall.

guts is the only exception at 6'8, tho maybe hes not the main character i cant remember
Guts isn’t Yayoi he’s Jomon the true natives of japan, they kinda look like Europeans but are genetically closest to Abos and native phillipinos.

When japs draw blk and whites they tend to be giants jsut watch baki for instance but Japs ar eblakcpilled on their race being midgets

6’2 is ideal imo

Height is indeed everything

that's about andrew tate's height, no one has ever called him short or made fun of him for his height its pretty decent tho tristan mogs him at 6'3 and at 6'1.5 he doesnt look that much taller than 5'11 jake paul
And out of the two, Andrew Tate is the main character. I would be able to tell without prior knowledge of the two based on pheno and body language, which is what actually matters.

5'9+ is main character height. 6'4" is the upper limit, as anyone above are usually shields/pawns for the main character. But none of it matters if you don't have a good face and proportions.

And out of the two, Andrew Tate is the main character. I would be able to tell without prior knowledge of the two based on pheno and body language, which is what actually matters.
View attachment 2877260View attachment 2877262

5'9+ is main character height. 6'4" is the upper limit, as anyone above are usually shields/pawns for the main character. But none of it matters if you don't have a good face and proportions.
John Wick: 6'1
Batman: 6'2
Superman: 6'3
Steven Seagal: 6'4

John Wick: 6'1
Batman: 6'2
Superman: 6'3
Steven Seagal: 6'4
It's all arbitrary. Yes, height is a halo but useless without everything else.

Ted Bundy: 6'0
Al Capone: 5'10
John Gotti: 5'9
Adolf Hitler: 5'9
Josef Mengele "Angel of Death": 5'9
Heinrich Himmler (SS): 5'9

I consider antiheroes and villains "main characters" in their own right.

It's all arbitrary. Yes, height is a halo but useless without everything else.

Ted Bundy: 6'0
Al Capone: 5'10
John Gotti: 5'9
Adolf Hitler: 5'9
Josef Mengele "Angel of Death": 5'9
Heinrich Himmler (SS): 5'9

I consider antiheroes and villains "main characters" in their own right.
i dont really care what the height has been in the past for main characters, 6'2-6'4 is ideal either way. its like saying most people who were famous in history werent the richest therefore its ideal, when everyone wants to be rich no shit.

i dont really care what the height has been in the past for main characters, 6'2-6'4 is ideal either way. its like saying most people who were famous in history werent the richest therefore its ideal, when everyone wants to be rich no shit.
Alright, buddy. Not going to argue further with someone who's not only irrelevant but rotting on here with vast majority of posts revolving around height. Nobody cares and it's a pathetic attempt at humblebrag

God I can't wait for societal collapse and watch manlets with Napoleon complex and years of abuse get to work.

• JFL
Alright, buddy. Not going to argue further with someone who's not only irrelevant but rotting on here with vast majority of posts revolving around height. Nobody cares and it's a pathetic attempt at humblebrag

God I can't wait for societal collapse and watch manlets with Napoleon complex and years of abuse get to work.
projection im not a manlet im 6'4 gang

1. napoleon wasn't actually short, especially for his time period. that was just propaganda.

2. assuming that he was just for the lol's, he couldn't deal with being so "short" that he needed to conquer the world in order to impress some used up hoe who didn't give a fuck about him.

1. napoleon wasn't actually short, especially for his time period. that was just propaganda.

2. assuming that he was just for the lol's, he couldn't deal with being so "short" that he needed to conquer the world in order to impress some used up hoe who didn't give a fuck about him.
him actually not being short makes the point for me, the average adult male height back then was may smaller and so this nigger using examples of famous men who lived at that time period and are now relatively short is irrelevant to the main thread.

Yes everything is propaganda i know, i wasnt even shaming him, its good that it didnt bother him
I also do not shame him for trying to conquer the world, lol, sounds pretty based, idk about the part of impressing some hoe tho
Like it or not, whatever he did for whatever reason, influenced the current world along with the people that came after him
him actually not being short makes the point for me, the average adult male height back then was may smaller and so this nigger using examples of famous men who lived at that time period and are now relatively short is irrelevant to the main thread.
Who the fuck are you calling a nigger you disgusting monkey? All i was trying to do was having a civilized discussion

What a dumb fuck you are, Sure, Go do LL to get to 7 feet or 8 retard, it will be a shame that with your new big long legs you wont be able to walk anymore

Crazy how some people just keep obssesing with something they can not easily change, Like holy fuck so pointless

Yes everything is propaganda i know, i wasnt even shaming him, its good that it didnt bother him

I also do not shame him for trying to conquer the world, lol, sounds pretty based, idk about the part of impressing some hoe tho
Like it or not, whatever he did for whatever reason, influenced the current world along with the people that came after him

Who the fuck are you calling a nigger you disgusting monkey? All i was trying to do was having a civilized discussion

What a dumb fuck you are, Sure, Go do LL to get to 7 feet or 8 retard, it will be a shame that with your new big long legs you wont be able to walk anymore

Crazy how some people just keep obssesing with something they can not easily change, Like holy fuck so pointless
i cant change it ik im 6'4 wish i was 7'2 fss

Ideal is 3 inches taller than your country's average

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Absolute cope. The taller, the better.

i cant change it ik im 6'4 wish i was 7'2 fss
Yes you can, there is always better
Do LL, but after your current legs become worthless, just implement bionic ones to support you walking again
But do not stop at 7'2, the way the inflation is going this will be manlet tier by 2030, Aim for 8 feet or higher is the reccomended action here

Yes you can, there is always better
Do LL, but after your current legs become worthless, just implement bionic ones to support you walking again
But do not stop at 7'2, the way the inflation is going this will be manlet tier by 2030, Aim for 8 feet or higher is the reccomended action here
Ding ding! Can you hear that? Oh... It's time to provide sources!