6'2-6'4 is main character height

sub 6ft=non existance

Ding ding! Can you hear that? Oh... It's time to provide sources!
Sources? SOURCES?
Since average male height was 5'5 till the last 100 years or something. Things are massively pumping up
The chemicals that are being fed in the daily foods make people taller!, And with globalization on the rise, everyone will eat the same food,
so lets say that the average was 5'5 100 years ago, now its 6'4, And the way things are going, it will be 8'0 within the next 10-20 years

You dont want to be a manlet do you? Achieve 8'0 just to be sure, im sure you will find a way!

Sources? SOURCES?
Since average male height was 5'5 till the last 100 years or something. Things are massively pumping up
The chemicals that are being fed in the daily foods make people taller!, And with globalization on the rise, everyone will eat the same food,
so lets say that the average was 5'5 100 years ago, now its 6'4, And the way things are going, it will be 8'0 within the next 10-20 years

You dont want to be a manlet do you? Achieve 8'0 just to be sure, im sure you will find a way!
Using linear interpolation to assume future height is a logical fallacy.

Using linear interpolation to assume future height is a logical fallacy.
Correct. So the goal is 8'0 by 2030 or rope, GL

which cant enter a vagina
That’s even better. Stacies will be forced to grow bigger vaginas for a true chads semen.

That’s even better. Stacies will be forced to grow bigger vaginas for a true chads semen.
what if they dont grow em, ur a virgin so how can u be chad

I said the opposite; you're wrong.
Only time will tell if im wrong boyo, You WILL remember my words once you get heightmogged by everyone in 10 years

I tried warning you here, its time to act OP

Only time will tell if im wrong boyo, You WILL remember my words once you get heightmogged by everyone in 10 years

I tried warning you here, its time to act OP
ill move to philippines and use jbw but rn im chilling in uk slaying white women

• JFL
Reactions: Dicklet3incher
rn im chilling in uk slaying white women
Yikes, Fuck the UK, do those british white women also tell you stories about their ex boyfriends who all happen to be black?

Yikes, Fuck the UK, do those british white women also tell you stories about their ex boyfriends who all happen to be black?
i only fuck racist girls

im also moving to germany soon fuck the uk

i only fuck racist girls
Lol2

White girls in general are only racist towards BBC if they have been emotinaly hurt or abused by them in the past, but dont worry its just a phase, after they leave you they gona run straight back to them
im also moving to germany soon fuck the uk
Anything better than the uk

• JFL
Reactions: Dicklet3incher
Many many "main" historical figures in the ENTIRE human history were severe manlets (Napoleon,Adolf) But they still managed to impact the entire timeline, do you have an explanation of this phenomenon?
Napoleon was above average height for his time.

Many many "main" historical figures in the ENTIRE human history were severe manlets (Napoleon,Adolf) But they still managed to impact the entire timeline, do you have an explanation of this phenomenon?
Not a single one of them was manlets, they were average or rather tall for their time

yep backed by romance novels too main male characters are 6’2-6’4 the most
IMG 8925

6'5 is ideal
That’s what I wear LOL. The monochrome high tops. They add exactly 0.5inches to my height.

I think 6’4” barefoot is too tall. That sounds crazy to people on this forum but a 6’4” nigga literally looks like a giant. 99% of the people who claim 6’4” are 6’2” with 2” shoes on.
Cap. I'm 6'3.8-6'4 depending on time and activity (around 194cm morning height, 192.5-193cm 7-8 hours after waking up) and I just look normal tall
6'5 is where u start looking giant

6'5 is ideal

Cap. I'm 6'3.8-6'4 depending on time and activity (around 194cm morning height, 192.5-193cm 7-8 hours after waking up) and I just look normal tall
6'5 is where u start looking giant
when im 198cm in shoes i don feel giant