6'2 is by far the best height

Deleted member 11770

Deleted member 11770

Zephir
If you're lean with a good frame, you will look imposing and majestic even without gymcelling, unlike some 6'4+ lanklet that needs to bulk to not look like a stick figure.

You might not be much above average height in some tall nordic countries, but it's still the best height for mogging while staying athletic and having normal proportions.

Maybe 6'3 is equally as good but it might already be getting you into lanklet territory depending on how shitty your frame is.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: untouchable_coper, Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 18325 and 20 others
purely based on a height wise standpoint the taller the better but as you said yeah frame declines the higher you go

6'2" - 6'4" is ideal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18325, Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 15899 and 13 others
If you're lean with a good frame, you will look imposing and majestic even without gymcelling, unlike some 6'4+ lanklet that needs to bulk to not look like a stick figure.

You might not be much above average height in some tall nordic countries, but it's still the best height for mogging while staying athletic and having normal proportions.

Maybe 6'3 is equally as good but it might already be getting you into lanklet territory depending on how shitty your frame is. 6'2 is the best for now.

best height is 5'8

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 20519, hiwasuwor, Deleted member 15827 and 8 others
Best and ideal height is 6‘5 with good proportions. No debate here.

I am 6‘2-3 so I don’t have to cope.
But I would love to be 2-3 inches taller even without an increase in my frame. A tall guy looks more Dom than a shorter guy even if the shorter guy has bigger frame.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 8856, intovoid and 9 others
6’7 is ideal

@LooksOverAll 😂

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, grimy, Squirtle and 1 other person
6'5

• +1
Reactions: Squirtle
I am 6'6 with a slenderman built. its over for me, I see 5'7 guys with girls kissing, while i cant even make an eye contact with girls. because of my retarded height

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 18325, angrycel737 and 4 others
6'6/2m

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest, RealLooksmaxxer, Squirtle and 1 other person
Nope 6'6

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21403 and Squirtle
6'5 normies face + good frame is chad

• +1

But I would love to be 2-3 inches taller even without an increase in my frame. A tall guy looks more Dom than a shorter guy even if the shorter guy has bigger frame.
If you want to stick out like a sore thumb, be known as that 'tall guy', always bend down to talk to girls, then sure, point is 6'2 is tall enough and you won't duck down everywhere you go

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16641, Constantin Denis, Squirtle and 1 other person
be known as that 'tall guy
Chad trait tbh.
And obv better than being known for nothing and just being the NPC in the social circle
always bend down to talk to girls
this might be legit but in comparison to the advantages the height gives you it’s nothing
point is 6'2 is tall enough
for what though?
It obv is enough to attract girls with your height and enough to heightmog a good majority of men.
But it’s not enough to heightmog almost every man and to stick out positively

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩., Squirtle and Deleted member 15305
Chad trait tbh.
And obv better than being known for nothing and just being the NPC in the social circle

this might be legit but in comparison to the advantages the height gives you it’s nothing

for what though?
It obv is enough to attract girls with your height and enough to heightmog a good majority of men.
But it’s not enough to heightmog almost every man and to stick out positively
Both have it's advantages, but I'd go with 6'2 any day

• +1
Reactions: Inquisiting_Vitiate, Squirtle and Lev Peshkov
Are manlets more masculine though?

• +1
6'2 is king of manlets 6'5+ is ideal in todays age

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Teddo23, Stevensmithgerard, TrestIsBest and 4 others
@gigi :forcedsmile:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Squirtle and mogstar
You wanna compete for women be 6'2

Want women to compete for you be a 6'7 demigod

Images   2021 10 27T234244334

Images   2021 10 27T234235564

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab, Baldingman1998 and TrestIsBest
I have shit frame and I’m 6’2:feelswhy:

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 11770

Have you considered wearing lifts / tall shoes like airmaxes? Im 191 cm but still regularly wear 3-5 cm lifts , I feel much more confident with them on, especially in clubs

• JFL
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
“A 6’2 lean guy with a good frame is better than some 6’4 lanklet”

what a dumb statement. That like me saying:

“a 6’5 lean guy with a good frame is better than some 6’2 guy with a bad frame”

you’re just arguing frame not the actual height aspect.

(Written by a triggered 6’5 lanky ass guy)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16641, MentalistKebab, Deleted member 4614 and 2 others
I’m 6’0 and I feel it’s a good height. 6’2-6’3 would feel perfect and I would feel tall at that height. 6’2 is also the best height to look good in clothes and it looks majestic without being too tall. Of course if you want to mog everyone, then taller is better

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20927 and Yerico7

@germanlooks you dont look 6'2 though

Attachments

• 1329748-6a1958639175ffb2cf04f25fb155add2.jpg
    1329748-6a1958639175ffb2cf04f25fb155add2.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 262
  • JFL
Reactions: germanlooks
Wrong. I'm a flat 6'2, and it's great, but I'd happily be 6'5. The taller you are while being well proportioned and handsome, the better, always.

This will blackpill you guys but I have a friend who's 7'1, and a couple college basketball buddies 6'6-6'10. None of them are wishing they are 6'2, and girls aren't either

• +1
Reactions: klamus
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Renaissance.Chad, Deleted member 4614 and 2 others
In the UK 6'0-6'3 is ideal.

I saw a guy in the club a few days ago who must have been around 6'7 and he just towered over everyone which made him stand out in a bad way imo

• +1
Reactions: klamus and Deleted member 14139
Absolute cope

• Woah
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: MentalistKebab, rydofx, ChristianChad and 3 others
There are different schools of thought. Personally I think being over 6'2" is like being a bulky bodybuilder compared to an athlete. You get some niche appeal but lots of diminishing returns and you start to be overly defined by a single trait.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Stevensmithgerard, ifyouwannabemylover and 7 others
People here tend to forget that there are other social contexts than the bar or club. Is it really worth the hassle and quality of life detriment to "mog" 2% more men? Are you really going to be suffering due to height at 6'2"?

Its like if you have a 12 inch cock sure you can "mog" some dude with 7 inches but guess who is having more satisfying sex and overall higher quality of life.

• +1
Reactions: Renaissance.Chad, GigaAscender, Deleted member 11758 and 3 others
I'm 6'1 sure being taller could be nice but I'd rather have a mogger frame. most guys are framelets nowadays so being robust and wide as fuck would be a massive halo just look at orb

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758 and JackHanma
ppl underestimate a legit lunchtime barefoot 6'2 guy's height (most ppl overmeasure/think theyre taller than they are), if u go out in public in the USA at a LEGIT 6'2 you will feel quite tall and wont need to worry about being heightmogged.

That being said taller is ALwaYS BETTER as long as your body doesnt look jarring from it (if you have acromegaly or a genetic defect), and these days you do see the occasional 6'5 white athletic male mogger who just naturally has great genetics and a great body all around. so 6'2 isnt the one ideal height cuz you will get mogged by the very rare yet still observable natural tallass gigachads who will merc your self confidence by being simply having their presence around u

• +1
Reactions: GigaAscender, Deleted member 11758 and klamus

Maybe 6'3 is equally as good but it might already be getting you into lanklet territory depending on how shitty your frame is.
@ecstazy 6'1 1/2 Is The Perfect Height, 6'2 Is Too Tall.
ea5.png

[ISPOILER]BTW @ecstazy Is 4'11[/ISPOILER]

6'4 to 6'5 mogs. Beyond that you start getting into Freak heights

You won't get heightmogged at 6'4 except by The very rare basketball Freak. 6'2 Gets mogged by 6'5 guys.

There are different schools of thought. Personally I think being over 6'2" is like being a bulky bodybuilder compared to an athlete
Maybe if you talk about extreme heights like 200cm+ your comparison makes sense.
But being 6‘5 for example isn’t niche appeal.
It’s ideal because you are most of the time the tallest guy in the social setting and on top not too freakish tall that it would be a problem

Absolute cope

You are the one coping -
ECk7oDVWwAAjxCa

He roided to have that proportional frame. Literally would be dealing with norwooding, weak eyesight, acne and excess heat in the body and bone degradation. It won't be long until this guy truly starts witnessing the side-effects of steroids

• JFL
Reactions: TrestIsBest
ppl underestimate a legit lunchtime barefoot 6'2 guy's height (most ppl overmeasure/think theyre taller than they are), if u go out in public in the USA at a LEGIT 6'2 you will feel quite tall and wont need to worry about being heightmogged.

That being said taller is ALwaYS BETTER as long as your body doesnt look jarring from it (if you have acromegaly or a genetic defect), and these days you do see the occasional 6'5 white athletic male mogger who just naturally has great genetics and a great body all around. so 6'2 isnt the one ideal height cuz you will get mogged by the very rare yet still observable natural tallass gigachads who will merc your self confidence by being simply having their presence around u
If you’re a good looking athletic 6’2” guy and the mere presence of a taller man is enough to cause significant detriment to your mental well being, height isn’t your problem.

You are the one coping -
View attachment 1382883
He roided to have that proportional frame. Literally would be dealing with norwooding, weak eyesight, acne and excess heat in the body and bone degradation. It won't be long until this guy truly starts witnessing the side-effects of steroids
This is just cope

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest

Shut the fuck up , taller is better just be proportionate

Coming from a greycel who probably doesn't know the first thing about the long time side effects of steroids.
>implying time spent on this retarded forum is an indicator of intelligence

if anything, the inverse

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer, Deleted member 18931 and Deleted member 11758
i’m 5’8 and proud

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: IvanArgentina and khvirgin
Ik some girls who do not consider 6'2 tall btw, tall starts at 6'3. 6'2 you will get mogged constantly in the west.

• So Sad
Reactions: Renaissance.Chad