6’2 Short in Europe❓

Nazen

Nazen

5'8 lthn
Joined
Feb 5, 2026
Posts
76
Reputation
53
I feel like 6’2 isn’t even allat. Roaming around you’re taller than most dudes then all of a sudden a group of 6’3-6’5 walk pasts you in the hallway brutally mogging you. I don’t know how it is in USA but mayne it really can’t be that tall as people say.

Is it worth to try and heightmaxx or is 6’2 enough yall think?
 
fuck you
 
  • +1
Reactions: theübermenschboy, ijwta, ❗❗❗ and 3 others
I feel like 6’2 isn’t even allat. Roaming around you’re taller than most dudes then all of a sudden a group of 6’3-6’5 walk pasts you in the hallway brutally mogging you. I don’t know how it is in USA but mayne it really can’t be that tall as people say.

Is it worth to try and heightmaxx or is 6’2 enough yall think?
6’2 is tall
 
  • +1
Reactions: Nazen
I feel like 6’2 isn’t even allat. Roaming around you’re taller than most dudes then all of a sudden a group of 6’3-6’5 walk pasts you in the hallway brutally mogging you. I don’t know how it is in USA but mayne it really can’t be that tall as people say.

Is it worth to try and heightmaxx or is 6’2 enough yall think?
6'2 is tall globally maybe move to east timor
 
  • +1
Reactions: Nazen
I’ve thought of that, getting shit to EU is extreme too
 
Everything below 190 is average, max it, fuck it, am 198 and i bought hight boosters as joke i tried them at 204 its a different world
 

Similar threads

D
Replies
7
Views
93
Viriato_catholic
Viriato_catholic
JustBeConfident.
Replies
3
Views
50
JustBeConfident.
JustBeConfident.
InUtopia
Replies
1
Views
9
tanmanSIXSIXSIX
tanmanSIXSIXSIX
jflray
Replies
14
Views
131
hypr
hypr
K
Replies
0
Views
59
kcat622
K

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top