6’3 chad bitchslaps manlet

murdah

murdah

Kraken
This is why height and physique matters for male respect, he wouldn’t do this to @Orc or @ConfusedBolivian

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hey, Mewton, FacialStructure404 and 21 others
Lmao what’s that fucking kid even doing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: anthony111553, halloweed, Mewton and 9 others
It’s obviously fake

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC, aesthetic beauty, klip11 and 6 others
Fuck around and find out.
Lil'bro went looking for that slap... and he got it!
Never take a man's hat, especially if he is a balding man!
Why are high schoolers so fucking retarded these days? I mean what's the thought process behind grabbing and wearing the hat of a grown ass man twice your size that you're barely acquainted with? Just for laughs?
Well, look who's laughing now, little bitch!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: anthony111553, FacialStructure404, N1666 and 11 others
So brutal being not tall

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Fuck is that twerp thinking?

• +1
Assault

• JFL
Cope, Bradley would make those 2 look like twigs. He can benchpress their deadlift 1RM for 5 reps lmao, those are just "aesthetic" dudes, they are not intimidating or insanely strong. He's 265, dont forget

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: say∅ and murdah
I love being tall for this exact reason. I have never in my life been intimidated by anyone. I’ve had plenty of men look at me with a sense of fear though and it’s all because height + good frame mandates respect out of the want to keep the peace.

It doesn’t matter at all regarding women though. Ugly face = over. My height is just to mog men.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue, 5'7 zoomer, WatermelonLover and 4 others
I love being tall for this exact reason. I have never in my life been intimidated by anyone. I’ve had plenty of men look at me with a sense of fear though and it’s all because height + good frame mandates respect out of the want to keep the peace.

It doesn’t matter at all regarding women though. Ugly face = over. My height is just to mog men.
What’s ur height

Stfu. I would bludgeon you to death

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51576
Ngl I would do the same if he was exposing my norwood 3

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: quaalxdes, FacialStructure404, Mewton and 6 others
And u claim you’ve never been heightmogged or felt threatened?
When did I claim I’ve never been height-mogged?? It is profoundly rare that I meet men taller than me, but when I do, I don’t feel threatened, no. Tall men don’t have anything to prove, by the way. You will not meet a tall man with a napoleon complex.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
manlets humiliating themselves to try to statusmax/moneymax. I respect the grind, but wtf is even the point any more in this environment. This is what you have to do to get even a small number of views.

bradley is 6'1

crazy height inflation lmao @ElTruecel confirm he's 6'1 for me, he's shorter than 6'2 sneako

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
When did I claim I’ve never been height-mogged?? It is profoundly rare that I meet men taller than me, but when I do, I don’t feel threatened, no. Tall men don’t have anything to prove, by the way. You will not meet a tall man with a napoleon complex.
It's not rare to meet people taller than you at 6'2.5, that's anyone 6'3+

I'm 6'3-6'4 depending whether it's a good day and if im travelling from home to school ill meet 6'6+ guys, be it once or twice or more

Lol why would this zoomer manlet try to troll a gymmaxxed balding chad? He ntmogs the chad to oblivion tho.

I'm 6'3-6'4 depending whether it's a good day and if im travelling from home to school ill meet 6'6+ guys, be it once or twice or more
It obviously depends where you live. Regardless, I think 6’2.5” is in the 94-96th percentile for even most western countries.

bradley is 6'1

crazy height inflation lmao @ElTruecel confirm he's 6'1 for me, he's shorter than 6'2 sneako
Lol guy in OP must be a fucking manlet then if bradley is 6"1, it might be lens distoriton.

It obviously depends where you live. Regardless, I think 6’2.5” is in the 94-96th percentile for even most western countries.
Well I live in london, you might say "oh but people there are shorter" maybe, but it's also more densely populated which compensates for the lower average as compared to places like germany or sweden.

There are SOME days where if I go lidl shopping and go home that i wont meet anywhere close to my height,sometimes no one even over 6'1, but i dont think 6'1 and 6'3 are heights to be walking with your arms out because youre tall.

Lol guy in OP must be a fucking manlet then if bradley is 6"1, it might be lens distoriton.
just height inflation, 6'1 is a good height

but yeah the kids there must be like 5'3-5'5 tops lmao

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
just height inflation, 6'1 is a good height

but yeah the kids there must be like 5'3-5'5 tops lmao
They’re 5’6 just looked it up

• +1
also i think that it is lens distortion, in some angles a person can seem HUGE and be misleading, here I will give you an example:

Steven seagal (6'4) and DMX (5'10)

this picture makes steven look gigantic:

then you have another picture:

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel

i live in a mostly white college town and on campus i see hundreds of dude a day and seeing someone above 6’5 is extremely rare occurrence, the tallest ppl ill see daily are 6’4-6’5 no way u see multiple 6’6+s in a day

Didn't that norwooding "Chad" get cucked by Sneako? :feelskek:

• +1
i live in a mostly white college town and on campus i see hundreds of dude a day and seeing someone above 6’5 is extremely rare occurrence, the tallest ppl ill see daily are 6’4-6’5 no way u see multiple 6’6+s in a day
I do, I live in london it's expected.

I do, I live in london it's expected.
Jfl UK is manlet land even more so than USA. Tyler maher looks like a giant everywhere at 6’4

• +1
  • JFL
Uk is manlet how

the average height in studies is 5’9 in UK same as US but UK is supposedly 80% white Lol so it should be higher

the average height in studies is 5’9 in UK same as US but UK is supposedly 80% white Lol so it should be higher
The average height is only one factor, there is also population density

London is highly dense, there are a lot of people, like use your brain it makes sense that I will see 6'6+ guys more often than a place like usa that has equal average height but lower density.

Total sex haver death

Lmao what’s that fucking kid even doing
Jestermaxxing gone wrong. Many manlets jestermax these type of weird shit to act like they are dominant

• +1
Is that Bradley Martin?

• +1