6'3 Chadcel destroys height copers (brootal Eyepill)

D

Deleted member 12234

Latina Slayer Tyronelite
Fockin brootal lol. He goes over alot of talking points. Some of them:

- Height obviously matters but it's not an end-all. More like "don't be short". Admits most men he sees in relationships are 5'6 - 6 feet.
- Height can halo you but only if you meet a minimum looks threshold.. And it halos you less in big cities where people are generally healthier and more attractive.
- Despite him being 6'3, height does very little for him because of his subpar eye area.
- Eye area > everything else. He has a chad-tier lower third and tall height but his held back by his eye area.

Time stamps:
00:00 What height really does for you
01:30 majority of men who do well with women are between 5'6 - 6'0
01:50 his height doesnt benefit him much but can halo some people
03:45 eye area is the most important
06:05 Tinder experience: no matches
07:20 lower third vs eye area
08:05 dateless, never been hit on, cold approaching, & rejection
11:30 White pill

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Esteban1997, Elvisandreaa, MorningNorwood and 11 others
must be a weird spergy cunt or socially retarded

• +1
Reactions: Aqua, Richard_Hungwell, slavmaxxer and 7 others
you don't even need a great face to get bitches. just be lean gymcelled or sportscelled with nice haircut and do your skincare

• +1
Reactions: Aqua, chadmanlet04, Richard_Hungwell and 3 others
must be a weird spergy cunt or socially retarded
false. check the time stamps. Even on dating apps, he barely gets anything lol. I was socially awk (used to have social anxiety) and am not tall and growing up I always got hit on by girls. Girls just thought I was "shy" and thought it was "cute" :soy::unsure:

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
a good face is basically all that matters if ur not giga manlet or dicklet

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Aqua, Richard_Hungwell, ROTTING and 4 others
false. check the time stamps. Even on dating apps, he barely gets anything lol. I was socially awk (used to have social anxiety) and am not tall and growing up I always got hit on by girls. Girls just thought I was "shy" and thought it was "cute" :soy::unsure:
He talks like a social retard. Actually no he doesn't do you think maybe he is in a area that is chad only like cali ?

• +1
Reactions: Aqua, ROTTING and Deleted member 12234
He talks like a social retard. Actually no he doesn't do you think maybe he is in a area that is chad only like cali ?
if you watched the vid, he literally goes over where he lives in like the first 2 mins lol..

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton
if you watched the vid, he literally goes over where he lives in like the first 2 mins lol..
:ogre:I don't know dude this doesn't really disprove height and jaw is all you need he has to be missing something is he a dicklet ?

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
It's understandable, his eye area is indeed subhuman tier...

If I were him I would just fraud my pics with angles, sunglassesmaxxing, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Aqua, Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member and 2 others

- Height obviously matters but it's not an end-all. More like "don't be short". Admits most men he sees in relationships are 5'6 - 6 feet.
- Height can halo you but only if you meet a minimum looks threshold.. And it halos you less in big cities where people are generally healthier and more attractive.
- Despite him being 6'3, height does very little for him because of his subpar eye area.
- Eye area > everything else. He has a chad-tier lower third and tall height but his held back by his eye area.

Time stamps:

If I was 6’3 I’d not be incel :hnghn:

Let that sink in for a bit, I don’t need to watch this coping cumskin chat shit in my ears when he can run JBW on some latina or gook using his height

• +1
Reactions: Aqua, Deleted member and Deleted member 15827
Muh height, muh eye area, muh jaw. Y not just admit everything matters. If u think one feature is holding back u are likely a lot of ur features are subhuman tier.

I can pick out flaws in every part of my FACE so I know it's not just my subhuman lower third

• +1
Reactions: Aqua, Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 15827 and 2 others
you don't even need a great face to get bitches. just be lean gymcelled or sportscelled with nice haircut and do your skincare
He has autism, idiots here underestimate the NTpill

No I don’t bash my head into walls or shit I act normal enough for ALL to assume I’m normie but the unconsciousness tells women I’m aspie even if they don’t know it. They lose intrest and I’m incel again the amount of foids who have asked “how I’m single” would disprove this faggot JBWer

@MentalcelTyronelite you have seen me and you know I’m not ugly yet I’m basically treucel I can’t get sex if my life depends on it sure I can kiss stacylites in nightclubs but I want sex I can’t get this. This is soul crushing for an high T beast who views his self worth on masculinity Aka slaying

• +1
Reactions: Aqua, Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 12234
Muh height, muh eye area, muh jaw. Y not just admit everything matters. If u think one feature is holding back u are likely a lot of ur features are subhuman tier.

I can pick out flaws in every part of my FACE so I know it's not just my subhuman lower third
there are many features which would immediately descend you to truecel
(recessed jaw, long midface, bald, fucked ipd, micropenis, giga manlet)

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, turkproducer, Deleted member 12234 and 2 others
The incels who promote the "height isn't all that" narrative are almost always incels who are tall.
The incels who promote the "eye area > lower third" narrative are often incels who have decent lower thirds but bad eye area, while the incels who promote "jaw is law" are often incels whose lower third is lacking.
It's like a coping mechanism where they refuse to believe that any of their halo actually halos them because then they would have to take their experienced inceldom into question. This creates a cognitive dissonance where they have to reconcile the fact that they have decent eyes or are tall, with the fact that they are incels. So very naturally they start to cope and tell others that they are overemphasizing the importance of those features, because "I have them and it doesn't help me that much! Jaw must me more important!".

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aqua, Richard_Hungwell, Ezekiel and 6 others

of course everything matters but some things carry more weight than others. This guy goes to show that having a decent eye area is required for example

It is true though that people fixate on one or a few failos and think it’s just those things holding them back when in reality they actually have a ton of more minor failos holding them back and addressing one or two wouldn’t change much

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 12234
u all downplay how attractive a good nose is to women
they dont want their potential daughter to inherit a big nose

• +1
He has autism, idiots here underestimate the NTpill

No I don’t bash my head into walls or shit I act normal enough for ALL to assume I’m normie but the unconsciousness tells women I’m aspie even if they don’t know it. They lose intrest and I’m incel again the amount of foids who have asked “how I’m single” would disprove this faggot JBWer

@MentalcelTyronelite you have seen me and you know I’m not ugly yet I’m basically treucel I can’t get sex if my life depends on it sure I can kiss stacylites in nightclubs but I want sex I can’t get this. This is soul crushing for an high T beast who views his self worth on masculinity Aka slaying
I cNt even get kisses from drunk low tirr beckies in nightclubs. From my observations, I have seen many low tier normies get drunk make-outs.

It's because I have the combination of ugly looks and non-nt. Everything is wrong. In 23 years I had 1 opportunity for a drunk make-out with this 1.5/10 obese femcel. I was about to kiss her but her breath stunk of mayonnaise. So I am 23 kissless and handholdless. Arguably hugless although technically I got 2 non-romantic hugs before.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Aqua, GetShrekt, Prince88 and 4 others
I cNt even get kisses from drunk low tirr beckies in nightclubs. From my observations, I have seen many low tier normies get drunk make-outs.

It's because I have the combination of ugly looks and non-nt. Everything is wrong. In 23 years I had 1 opportunity for a drunk make-out with this 1.5/10 obese femcel. I was about to kiss her but her breath stunk of mayonnaise. So I am 23 kissless and handholdless. Arguably hugless although technically I got 2 non-romantic hugs before.
I am incel as well not as down bad as you I have had kisses with like 14 women had 1 gf and spoken to a lot more. Still though I can’t get laid, if somebody put a gun to my mothers head and said if I don’t get laid with a 6/10 foid within the year he’ll kill he is jsut stand there and tell him to do it as that’s how impossible it is for me.

I am lucky I’m not ugly but unforntelty I suffer from Non NT and kind non dark triad syndrome those 2 things = pussy dryer. I hate females with all my heart I have cried over this shit before it sucks ass I give up with these women ima try find ways to go monk mode I hate them that much

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Prince88, The_God, ROTTING and 1 other person
you don't even need a great face to get bitches
E811A137 0B38 465C 836F 876FA8E1B307

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aqua, Richard_Hungwell and EverythingMattersCel
B21EC3E9 1371 47DB 95B4 FD4D3162598D

• +1
Last edited:
  • +1
muh most relationship data points is lowest iq thing in existence. betabux don't count when it comes to attraction. wymxn aren't attracted to these men, they settle for them

• +1
Reactions: slavmaxxer
Words of wisdom

You can be 90th percentile in every other aspect. A below average eye area will nuke your SMV into nothing.
I have bad eye area and still slay thanks to bones . What is your point ?
Harmony is everything

• +1
I have bad eye area and still slay thanks to bones . What is your point ?
Harmony is everything
You probably don't have a bad eye area

Time stamps:

I bet you are midget OP

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
The incels who promote the "height isn't all that" narrative are almost always incels who are tall.
The incels who promote the "eye area > lower third" narrative are often incels who have decent lower thirds but bad eye area, while the incels who promote "jaw is law" are often incels whose lower third is lacking.
It's like a coping mechanism where they refuse to believe that any of their halo actually halos them because then they would have to take their experienced inceldom into question. This creates a cognitive dissonance where they have to reconcile the fact that they have decent eyes or are tall, with the fact that they are incels. So very naturally they start to cope and tell others that they are overemphasizing the importance of those features, because "I have them and it doesn't help me that much! Jaw must me more important!".
Same, chadlites be sliding into my DMs Saying they can't get laid cuz of the jews lulz, they be trippin' my nigga:p
@disillusioned
@looksmaxxed

Face is only for tinder and modeling,Height and frame is for slaying and dominance

End this dumb discussion

• +1
Water

• +1
Face is only for tinder and modeling,Height and frame is for slaying and dominance

End this dumb discussion
false. To slay you either need a good face + meet the minimum height threshold (atleast 5'7 for most ethnicities) or have a high SMV. JFL if you think a tall ogre is slaying anything :feelsuhh:.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19607, Richard_Hungwell, BoneDensity and 1 other person
I facemog you heightmog you bodymog you , nigga
If you read any of my posts, you would see I can careless about online mogging jfl. I care about slaying IRL, not mogging some niggas on the internet. And I do pretty well for myself. Got plenty of threads on my life as a tyronelite and the type of bitches I fuck.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18261
If you read any of my posts, you would see I can careless about online mogging jfl. I care about slaying IRL, not mogging some niggas on the internet. And I do pretty well for myself. Got plenty of threads on my life as a tyronelite and the type of bitches I fuck.
"Tyrinelite"

Fuck off. Fahggot

To nullify an IPD failo like that you need Marco Jaric tier height
Images   2022 04 29T230216297

Nigga fell short by some inches :feelswhy:

• +1
Also tall eyecels should sunglasses max like Saint Dev

• +1
He looks crazy - he makes some really weird faces, squints and pops his eyes in unnatural ways, shakes his head, starts to swing, scratches his faces or head, he doesn't act like a normal person...

Last edited:
  • JFL
He looks crazy - he makes some really weird faces, squints and pops his eyes in unnatural ways, shakes his head, starts to swing, scratches his faces or head, he doesn't act like a normal person...
Ever thought he doesn't act "normal" because he doesn't get treated as "normal" lol? He goes over it in the vid of how people/women treat him. Could be a self-fulfilling prophecy.. it's like when women tell incels "you'd get women if you weren't so bitter" ignoring that they're bitter bc women treat them like crap lol. But I like this guy's attitude. He seems like a good guy and didn't take the doomer route.

• +1
To nullify an IPD failo like that you need Marco Jaric tier height
View attachment 1657291

Nigga fell short by some inches :feelswhy:
he also has a goofy as fuck headshape and is bald. didnt watch the video at first but holy fuck his headshape is completely fucked

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton
Ever thought he doesn't act "normal" because he doesn't get treated as "normal" lol? He goes over it in the vid of how people/women treat him. Could be a self-fulfilling prophecy.. it's like when women tell incels "you'd get women if you weren't so bitter" ignoring that they're bitter bc women treat them like crap lol. But I like this guy's attitude. He seems like a good guy and didn't take the doomer route.
imagine using an ugly ass non-NT looking mf to disprove that height is a halo. Height after 6'3+ is 100% a halo, just because an ugly bald tall motherfucker couldn't get pussy doesn't mean height isn't an actual big halo. Obv face is still king, but height is a very useful addition that could make an otherwise MTN get to HTN territory. +niche bonus

• +1
Height doesn't matter a great deal once you meet the minimum threshold, it's all about face. well, if we're comparing middle-class people. Status and money mogs, after all.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 12234
I think being over 6 foot is one of the only reasons I get laid tbh

• +1
How’d u get rid of ur social anxiety?

• +1

Time stamps:

Coping Manlet Detected. I see subhuman men who are tall with cute girls.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and AscensionMan98
Jaw>eye area

• JFL
How’d u get rid of ur social anxiety?
Therapy and forcing myself to talk to people. Used to be on meds up until I was 11-12. My doctor was like "you can either continue your meds or try to slowly work on your anxiety". I hated the fucking side effects of the meds and wanted to break out of my shell so I chose to dump them. Then I slowly started to put myself out there more. Slowly talking to people. I literally used to couldn't be able to talk to people on the phone or even in public :soy:, that's how bad it was lol. But I forced myself little by little, like saying "hey" to people in public or reciprocating when people talked to me in school. And slowly I started to break out of my shell after like 2-3 years when I was like 14-15. And putting myself on Instagram helped me significantly too. Here's my old Instagram page: https://looksmax.org/threads/verifying-im-a-tyronelite-1.355136/

It's was around the time I started to break out of my shell and actually became more comfortable talking to girls. Met up with alot of chicks from ig and got alot of attention in high school. And my looks helped me alot bc even if I said awk shit or acted weird (non-nt), girls weren't turned off lol. I still tell the story back when I was 14 (starting to finally break social anxiety), of like my first week in highschool and this chick was hitting on me. Literally all over me jfl. She was cute af and curvy/thick. Asking for hugs and shit but I was nervous af and would literally shake and mumble when she approached me :soy::lul:. But she didn't even care bruh. Shit like that where women don't care and saw me as "shy" and thought my "shyness" was "cute" helped me alot. Helped me get comfortable talking to women.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, lilhorizontal32 and Racky