6'3 Chadcel destroys height copers (brootal Eyepill)

I like this guy. How did you find his videos?

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 12234
Fockin brootal lol. He goes over alot of talking points. Some of them:

- Height obviously matters but it's not an end-all. More like "don't be short". Admits most men he sees in relationships are 5'6 - 6 feet.
- Height can halo you but only if you meet a minimum looks threshold.. And it halos you less in big cities where people are generally healthier and more attractive.
- Despite him being 6'3, height does very little for him because of his subpar eye area.
- Eye area > everything else. He has a chad-tier lower third and tall height but his held back by his eye area.

Time stamps:
00:00 What height really does for you
01:30 majority of men who do well with women are between 5'6 - 6'0
01:50 his height doesnt benefit him much but can halo some people
03:45 eye area is the most important
06:05 Tinder experience: no matches
07:20 lower third vs eye area
08:05 dateless, never been hit on, cold approaching, & rejection
11:30 White pill

no way this nigga an incel, biggesst cap i've ever heard, this is trolling or sum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and johncruz12345
I like this guy. How did you find his videos?
I consume alot of blackpill and dating content. I'm always finding new channels, even ones with barely any subs lol. I like searching up terms and sorting by the past week to find these hidden gems.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Racky and Deleted member 14774
I consume alot of blackpill and dating content. I'm always finding new channels, even ones with barely any subs lol. I like searching up terms and sorting by the past week to find these hidden gems.
I don’t even get what’s wrong with his eyes though. He looks like a chadlite to me, I don’t get how he gets no matches on tinder unless he looks like a loser in his pics

• +1
Reactions: exeight
false. check the time stamps. Even on dating apps, he barely gets anything lol. I was socially awk (used to have social anxiety) and am not tall and growing up I always got hit on by girls. Girls just thought I was "shy" and thought it was "cute" :soy::unsure:
how did you fix your social anxiety?? please help :(

I am incel as well not as down bad as you I have had kisses with like 14 women had 1 gf and spoken to a lot more. Still though I can’t get laid, if somebody put a gun to my mothers head and said if I don’t get laid with a 6/10 foid within the year he’ll kill he is jsut stand there and tell him to do it as that’s how impossible it is for me.

I am lucky I’m not ugly but unforntelty I suffer from Non NT and kind non dark triad syndrome those 2 things = pussy dryer. I hate females with all my heart I have cried over this shit before it sucks ass I give up with these women ima try find ways to go monk mode I hate them that much
cant be that bad.. sonoftyrone

Cope, it’s all about NT! :feelsree::feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
What are some little known channel you found that you would recommend?
What keywords do you use other than "blackpill" when looking for content?

What are some little known channel you found that you would recommend?
What keywords do you use other than "blackpill" when looking for content?
I've come across hundreds of these channels over the years so i wouldn't even know where to start tbh lol.

Some terms/phrases (usually has "dating" or "relationship"): dating experience, dating storytime, dating app swiping, trying *insert dating app*, dating after weight loss, cheated on, dating street interview, preferences, stole my boyfriend/girlfriend storytime, onlyfans, colorism, racial bias, hating men, catfished, rejected by a guy, dealing with rejection, ghosted, dating out, ir relationship, transgender dating, smash or pass, rating people 1-10 in person, etc...

...these are a fraction of stuff I search up but there are alot of blackpilled gems in these and youll find alot of fuckin brootal experiences people give. Esp in those storytimes lmao. People will say blackpilled shit and not even know it! And because alot of these channels are very small, there is really no virtue signaling nor pandering.

• +1
Reactions: Racky
The incels who promote the "height isn't all that" narrative are almost always incels who are tall.
The incels who promote the "eye area > lower third" narrative are often incels who have decent lower thirds but bad eye area, while the incels who promote "jaw is law" are often incels whose lower third is lacking.
It's like a coping mechanism where they refuse to believe that any of their halo actually halos them because then they would have to take their experienced inceldom into question. This creates a cognitive dissonance where they have to reconcile the fact that they have decent eyes or are tall, with the fact that they are incels. So very naturally they start to cope and tell others that they are overemphasizing the importance of those features, because "I have them and it doesn't help me that much! Jaw must me more important!".

• +1
Reactions: Racky
bullshit thread

6'3 white guy with chad lower third is having problems getting girls

:lul::lul::lul:

there must be another factor. perhaps age-pill or hes non-NT or shitty frame

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
Cope...
I am ugly

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 12234
Fockin brootal lol. He goes over alot of talking points. Some of them:

- Height obviously matters but it's not an end-all. More like "don't be short". Admits most men he sees in relationships are 5'6 - 6 feet.
- Height can halo you but only if you meet a minimum looks threshold.. And it halos you less in big cities where people are generally healthier and more attractive.
- Despite him being 6'3, height does very little for him because of his subpar eye area.
- Eye area > everything else. He has a chad-tier lower third and tall height but his held back by his eye area.

Time stamps:
00:00 What height really does for you
01:30 majority of men who do well with women are between 5'6 - 6'0
01:50 his height doesnt benefit him much but can halo some people
03:45 eye area is the most important
06:05 Tinder experience: no matches
07:20 lower third vs eye area
08:05 dateless, never been hit on, cold approaching, & rejection
11:30 White pill

His overly-large philtrum isn't helping him either. He looks like a chad Who from the Grinch or something.

Maybe he should consider mustachemaxxing.