6'3 Chadlite gets 8 likes on Bumble. Take the ELO pill.

Leo69

Leo69

Equinox
6'3 Muscle Mogger Chadlite gets 8 likes on Bumble after weeks on the app. Just lol if you have cooked elo cause if you do. It's over no matter what you do.

Reddit Post:

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Racky, Deleted member 20370, Deleted member 12234 and 3 others
mirin completely unedited pics

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CEO of Sex, zharupodrugu, ascension and 28 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ascension, the BULL and Leo69
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, fogdart, zharupodrugu and 21 others
@Vermilioncore nigga looks kinda familiar :what:

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
@Xangsane tier editing
Looks like professional modeling photos which most modeling photos have some level of editing, but he shouldn't get 8 likes cause of that.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aBetterMii, Chadeep, datboijj and 3 others
All you gotta do is get a new phone/tablet and boom elo reset

• Ugh..
Reactions: Hipcel
Looks catfishy that’s why

• +1
Reactions: CEO of Sex, tournesol, ascension and 7 others

BROOTAL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CEO of Sex, Racky, zharupodrugu and 17 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, CEO of Sex, Racky and 21 others
Take the skull pill u fucking :bluepill:

Looks like professional modeling photos which most modeling photos have some level of editing, but he shouldn't get 8 likes cause of that.
They look very faceapp like

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370, Indo_Chad, BoneDensity and 6 others
All you gotta do is get a new phone/tablet and boom elo reset
Tried that, but it didn't work. Maybe someone can attempt to use the guys photo to mog his results on Bumble. It seems Bumble is brutal.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and Prettyboy
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, to be human, gymmaxedhorse and 2 others
Tried that, but it didn't work. Maybe someone can attempt to use the guys photo to mog his results on Bumble. It seems Bumble is brutal.
Bumble is where I get the best results.. usually get 100+ likes in the first couple hours. All my pics are smiling tho I think that’s why. I do worse on tinder

• Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: Hipcel and Leo69
Bumble is where I get the best results.. usually get 100+ likes in the first couple hours. All my pics are smiling tho I think that’s why. I do worse on tinder
Lucky, you must of got galaxy elo on Bumble. Even @Niko69 got 35 likes on Bumble when he signed up. Take the elo pill.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and Hero of the Imperium
Lucky, you must of got galaxy elo on Bumble. Even @Niko69 got 35 likes on Bumble when he signed up. Take the elo pill.
What is galaxy elo?

• Ugh..
What is galaxy elo?
It's a term in regards to how if you get lucky on the apps. You get rewarded galaxy elo, which as a result your profile is shown to many people, many likes, and all your swipes is seen to other users compared to cooked elo like this example where his profile is invisible to the ground despite looking like a total mogger lol. What would you rate yourself in looks? That's very impressive results for Bumble. Maybe easy location?

It's a term in regards to how if you get lucky on the apps. You get rewarded galaxy elo, which as a result your profile is shown to many people, many likes, and all your swipes is seen to other users compared to cooked elo like this example where his profile is invisible to the ground despite looking like a total mogger lol. What would you rate yourself in looks? That's very impressive results for Bumble. Maybe easy location?
Interesting. Never heard of that. I’d say I’m like a 7/10 but like I said I have really good smiling friendly pics. Have girls asking me out first for drinks/hang out all the time on bumble especially

• Ugh..
Interesting. Never heard of that. I’d say I’m like a 7/10 but like I said I have really good smiling friendly pics. Have girls asking me out first for drinks/hang out all the time on bumble especially
Damn, that's impressive. Smiling photos are definitely the way and I agree. What is 7/10? Like Niko level you would say or slightly below? That's amazing and yeah. What location did you do if you can say? Yeah, Bumble is amazing if you get great elo, but with cooked elo. You can't do anything even if you look like a gigachad. It's brutal.

• +1
Reactions: FootballPlaya69
I guess, but he got unlucky with no galaxy elo. Least you got galaxy elo on your Tinder.
I wonder how his results would have turned out if he had the verification tick on his profile. His pictures are obviously faceapped, but maybe he could have fooled more people if he managed to get himself verified.

But yes, ELO is still definitely the alpha and omega of the game, you are right with that one

• +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse

See with reddit, they call ugly abominations attractive, then try to insult actual chads or anyone much more attractive. This is like most normies now, I see these butt fuck ugly dudes who somehow got a girl to go out for drinks with them try to act like that while the girls cringe and I effortlessly steal them away.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, gymmaxedhorse and khvirgin
I wonder how his results would have turned out if he had the verification tick on his profile. His pictures are obviously faceapped, but maybe he could have fooled more people if he managed to get himself verified.

But yes, ELO is still definitely the alpha and omega of the game, you are right with that one
Verification does a difference, but not insanely huge as people think. It's clearly an elo thing considering he got decent results on Tinder, but invisible on Bumble.

I agree, ELO is everything. @Niko69, we should find a way to solve this galaxy elo, but it seems to be all chance based on who signs up on the account? @StreegeReturn is proof of him not able to recreate his galaxy elo account despite looking better in his new account due to not receiving the galaxy elo. It's brutal.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and Prettyboy
looks kinda catfishy tbh. It would be like using these pics and wondering why no one liked you. It looks like he just got his pics off google of some male model and used them on his dating profile

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and Ken
So what I'm seeing if you use male modeling photos. You are screwed lmao cause catfish vibes, but let's be real. It's 100% an elo thing without a doubt considering he was fine on Tinder.
More than likely is an ELO thing but the extremely edited modelesque photos don't help either, needs more natural looking photos like he took them off an iphone not in a studio

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
More than likely is an ELO thing but the extremely edited modelesque photos don't help either, needs more natural looking photos like he took them off an iphone not in a studio
How would even solve an elo thing like this anyways if every time you sign up or use another device it's screwed? It's like a dead end.

How would even solve an elo thing like this anyways if every time you sign up or use another device it's screwed? It's like a dead end.
I think using a new IP and number might reset elo I'm not sure tho. I know it's helped me get passed my bans so I assume it resets elo

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
Verification does a difference, but not insanely huge as people think. It's clearly an elo thing considering he got decent results on Tinder, but invisible on Bumble.

I agree, ELO is everything. @Niko69, we should find a way to solve this galaxy elo, but it seems to be all chance based on who signs up on the account? @StreegeReturn is proof of him not able to recreate his galaxy elo account despite looking better in his new account due to not receiving the galaxy elo. It's brutal.
Bumble’s elo system is one that I’d really like to know more about, as I love to use their app (much more than Tinder, frankly).

I noticed there’s not really a punishment for deleting your app and re-registering soon after, unlike with Tinder. I deleted my bumble profile multiple times and every single time my initial elo seemed all over the place, despite mindfully registering around the same time of the week. There were instances when I was left with 5-10 likes in the morning and in others it reached three digits, despite using the same pictures and being verified in both cases, recreating literally the same profile

• +1
Reactions: Leo69
Bumble’s elo system is one that I’d really like to know more about, as I love to use their app (much more than Tinder, frankly).

I noticed there’s not really a punishment for deleting your app and re-registering soon after, unlike with Tinder. I deleted my bumble profile multiple times and every single time my initial elo seemed all over the place, despite mindfully registering around the same time of the week. There were instances when I was left with 5-10 likes in the morning and in others it reached three digits, despite using the same pictures and being verified in both cases, recreating literally the same profile
Exactly, Bumble ELO system is more interesting and the quality and investment from girls are better compared to Tinder. I agree on that one.

Yeah, there is no punishment it seems like compared to Tinder, and yeah you see what I mean. 5-10 likes in the morning, than three digits, so it seems that 6'3 Chadlite got stuck at 5-10 likes, but didn't get to breakthrough and reach three digits like you did. Got unlucky. It's brutal. Getting blowout on Bumble is the best though.

I think using a new IP and number might reset elo I'm not sure tho. I know it's helped me get passed my bans so I assume it resets elo
True, but that's the most you can do, but if it keeps failing like that despite you trying. It's cooked to the point you might need to hire another guy to make it for you to hopefully luck out lol.

• So Sad
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse
Looks catfishy that’s why
Maher looks more like a catfish and other people do experiments with more catfish vibes, but are fine. It's cope on your end because the reality is that he is cooked cause of his elo. Take the elo pill. How to solve the elo pill? You can't, just need to get lucky or ask someone to make the account for you which is brutal to do lmao.

Maher looks more like a catfish and other people do experiments with more catfish vibes, but are fine. It's cope on your end because the reality is that he is cooked cause of his elo. Take the elo pill. How to solve the elo pill? You can't, just need to get lucky or ask someone to make the account for you which is brutal to do lmao.
his pics are all modelling shots tho + faceapp

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy and Oberyn
his pics are all modelling shots tho + faceapp
It doesn't change the fact he was blowout on Tinder with the same photos, but cooked on Bumble. It's ELO, stop coping your way out of it.

His pics are extremely edited + not verified profile

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn
His pics are extremely edited + not verified profile
It's modeling photos. All modeling photos are edited to some degree. So if you have professional modeling photos. Consider yourself cooked? Lol, come on now.

Time to abolish women's rights

use my strat and turn on gay mode to boost elo

not even the shitty tinder system cant stop thirsty fuckhungry gay niggas from gunnin for yo ass cheeks

after you get superlikes and high swipe rate you go back

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: zharupodrugu, Deleted member 20631 and Leo69
use my strat and turn on gay mode to boost elo

not even the shitty tinder system cant stop thirsty fuckhungry gay niggas from gunnin for yo ass cheeks

after you get superlikes and high swipe rate you go back
Works for Bumble too? Nice, so just go gay mode, then swap back to females, and than getting loads of matches from females? The shit you gotta do to get proper elo working lmao, but it is what it is.

Works for Bumble too? Nice, so just go gay mode, then swap back to females, and than getting loads of matches from females? The shit you gotta do to get proper elo working lmao, but it is what it is.
staying on bisexual mode permanently would work better tbh

staying on bisexual mode permanently would work better tbh
Nice, so just swipe left on all the guys, and right only on the females. Impressive. You tried this and it worked before? How many females matches would you get before and after trying this?

Nice, so just swipe left on all the guys, and right only on the females. Impressive. You tried this and it worked before? How many females matches would you get before and after trying this?
it would increase by like 1.25 and 1.5 if you do it permanently

try it out and let me know your results. does it say that youre bisexual to people on bumble tho? if it actually shows your sexuality then thats bad because girls dont fw guys that take dick :lul:

It's modeling photos. All modeling photos are edited to some degree. So if you have professional modeling photos. Consider yourself cooked? Lol, come on now.
AECDF6D3 132F 41DF 8115 A7F8DF673F83
67A3BFFC E766 4DA9 82B4 AD84116516B3

Even Modelling pics don’t look Faceapp tier fraud like the guy does.

• +1
Reactions: Ken and Prettyboy
Just looked up the OP Reddit post history, he is about to get jaw surgery and MSE expansion and you call him chadlite?

Nigga the profile looks fake af

it would increase by like 1.25 and 1.5 if you do it permanently

try it out and let me know your results. does it say that youre bisexual to people on bumble tho? if it actually shows your sexuality then thats bad because girls dont fw guys that take dick :lul:
Damn so from 8 likes to 16 likes lol. Not sure if it's fully worth it as it doesn't seem to solve the elo thing only increase it by a slight amount.

Can try it for the lols and yeah obviously screwed if it shows sexuality which makes sense.

Just looked up the OP Reddit post history, he is about to get jaw surgery and MSE expansion and you call him chadlite?
So you are telling me he isn't Chadlite based on those photos? Come on now.

View attachment 1856610View attachment 1856611
Even Modelling pics don’t look Faceapp tier fraud like the guy does.
There’s a stark difference between traditional modeling pictures that have been retouched and facia editing apps like faceapp.

The former mostly just smoothes out skin to fit better for advertisements, the latter creates faces that do not exist in real life. On top of it it’s super noticeable since the app always uses the same algorhytm

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep
There’s a start difference between traditional modeling pictures that have been retouched and facia editing apps like faceapp.

The former mostly just smoothes out skin to fit better for advertisements, the latter creates faces that do not exist in real life. On top of it it’s super noticeable since the app always uses the same algorhytm
True, but it's all cope since it's the elo pill that destroyed the person out of everything since he was fine on Tinder.