6'3 Chadlite gets 8 likes on Bumble. Take the ELO pill.

His account is only 40% complete.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
His account is only 40% complete.
Yeah, most accounts are around that percentage complete anyways lol. So doubt that has anything to do with it.

trash profile

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
So you are telling me he isn't Chadlite based on those photos? Come on now.
Chadlite doesn’t need jaw surgery or MSE, hence the guy is in fact doing some freaking editing and photoshopping.

All you gotta do is get a new phone/tablet and boom elo reset
It really tracks the device? wouldn't the verification number used be more important for resetting elo?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Yeah, most accounts are around that percentage complete anyways lol. So doubt that has anything to do with it.
He doesn't want to seem to take advice. He seems arrogant judging from the comments he left when normies were telling him that his profile looks rubbish and bland

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy
Lucky, you must of got galaxy elo on Bumble. Even @Niko69 got 35 likes on Bumble when he signed up. Take the elo pill.
I think honestly at this point, instagram is life. And tiktok if you got no social life but have looks

• +1
Reactions: Indo_Chad
6'3 Muscle Mogger Chadlite gets 8 likes on Bumble after weeks on the app. Just lol if you have cooked elo cause if you do. It's over no matter what you do.

Reddit Post:

View attachment 1856479

brutal pretty boy pill , its pretty boy or bust in 2022

• Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane
It's modeling photos. All modeling photos are edited to some degree. So if you have professional modeling photos. Consider yourself cooked? Lol, come on now.
Dude ive seen modelling photos and this is edited to the point where it looks like a character in a video game. Thats probably why he didnt get shit

And you cant rate this guy. Basically all of his features are frauded and edited. Hes probably htn

I think honestly at this point, instagram is life. And tiktok if you got no social life but have looks
Instagram is a better dating app than most dating apps as it has better ratio of male to female (might even have more female tbh) and girls are almost always gonna meet (very low to no flaking)

Its basically socialcirlce-maxxing but online as you can hit up girls you vaguely know or had encountered somewhere but couldn't make a move due to either being high inhib or having no contact. (if in uni thats shit tonnes of girls)

I have legit gotten an random ioi's, found the girl on insta and went on a date before all in the matter of 1 week

I have gotten girls of insta who most probably wont even look at my profile on tinder or bumble for more than 0.3miliseconds before swiping left. You don't even need a mogger insta account as most girls don't expect men to have flushed out insta's anyways.

In a way its basically a hybrid of irl and OLD as it works best when you both have already seen and liked each other IRL - insta acts as a bridge to connect like how OLD was supposed to

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and 190cm90kg
Instagram is a better dating app than most dating apps as it has better ratio of male to female (might even have more female tbh) and girls are almost always gonna meet (very low to no flaking)

Its basically socialcirlce-maxxing but online as you can hit up girls you vaguely know or had encountered somewhere but couldn't make a move due to either being high inhib or having no contact. (if in uni thats shit tonnes of girls)

I have legit gotten an random ioi's, found the girl on insta and went on a date before all in the matter of 1 week

I have gotten girls of insta who most probably wont even look at my profile on tinder or bumble for more than 0.3miliseconds before swiping left. You don't even need a mogger insta account as most girls don't expect men to have flushed out insta's anyways.

In a way its basically a hybrid of irl and OLD as it works best when you both have already seen and liked each other IRL - insta acts as a bridge to connect like how OLD was supposed to
it's not even the female male ratio. if a girl is on an app marketed for dating/hookups shes mentally ill or farming attention. meanwhile every girl has an insta or snapchat.

regarding op it emanates tryhard narc vibe so girls are turned off. having professionally taken and edited photos (especially if its ur entire profile) is a massive failo unless ur job is a model. every tinderchad has his friends take pics for him

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Indo_Chad
It's modeling photos. All modeling photos are edited to some degree. So if you have professional modeling photos. Consider yourself cooked? Lol, come on now.
are you actually dumb or just trolling
slightly touched is not faceapped LMAOOOO how can normal people compete when there are mfs completely touching their skin and bones and ratios with faceapp
plus you OVERSTATE elo, if you get something close to 0 or 1 you're elo fucked otherwise that's not the problem. bumble is heavily relying on pay to win too, i had my best acc when they gave me premium for free. in the moment you get platinum you know if it's elo or not because you should get showed first to girls you like. it's all about where you're positioned in queue i.e. how many people are paying in that moment or new accounts, tinder doesn't give af about your chad elo.

u need to pay for the bumble+ service nowadays if u want ur profile to be shown to women. I had the same issue.

If you don't pay the jews, you will not have a dating life.

are you actually dumb or just trolling
slightly touched is not faceapped LMAOOOO how can normal people compete when there are mfs completely touching their skin and bones and ratios with faceapp
plus you OVERSTATE elo, if you get something close to 0 or 1 you're elo fucked otherwise that's not the problem. bumble is heavily relying on pay to win too, i had my best acc when they gave me premium for free. in the moment you get platinum you know if it's elo or not because you should get showed first to girls you like. it's all about where you're positioned in queue i.e. how many people are paying in that moment or new accounts, tinder doesn't give af about your chad elo.
Yeah, this guy was close to 0, and lol I remember a scenario thinking platinum or premium would help but if you have shadow ban elo, then it doesn’t help.

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
u need to pay for the bumble+ service nowadays if u want ur profile to be shown to women. I had the same issue.

If you don't pay the jews, you will not have a dating life.
True, but one user mentioned in this thread how he got 100+ likes in few hours using Bumble, so it’s clearly an elo thing.

Being too good looking is a negative on dating apps unless the profile is verified. Even when the profile is verified girls still ask me to FaceTime because they can’t believe that the profile is actually real

• JFL
Wait what’s elo? How do I fix it?

Just look like faceapped and edited prime Cavill theory

Elo being fucked is a thing though

• JFL

yeah but u need to develop instagram and make it interesting. Also when sub 5 women hit me up they make day very miserable. Thats why i dont use SM anymore