6’3 inches dick is enough

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
I am legit 6’3 inches long but my girth is 3 fingers width.

The white foid from Wednesday was so shocked and said that my dick was the biggest she had been with. I asked her how does it compare to her 2 ex German bf she said yours is just big like BIGGER.

She begged to give bj so I challenged her to swallow whole, she could swallow 75% I was so shocked and impressed. 2 days after my dick is abit less painful now.

Unfortunately, I didn’t voice recorded it so you can say I lied to you if you want.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51781, Napoleon1800, fogdart and 6 others
@sportsmogger

The problem with big dick is that it requires so much blood from the body to get fully erected.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51781, Mewton, hopecel and 2 others
6.3 inches isn't big enough for girls to be like

"YOU'RE THE BIGGEST IVE SEEN!!"

• +1
Reactions: Detective and fogdart
if ur genuinely 6.3 inch u should say ur 7+

everyone here and outside too does the same so...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Detective, fogdart, sportsmogger and 2 others

Exactly, she has been with alot of guys, she was honest with me and she said she didn’t expect it to be this big as well.

I undressed her first and she said it wasnt fair so I undressed myself after but hide under the blanket then I opened the blanket and she was so shocked.

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
You bragging faggot

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: MoggerGaston, cytoplasm, twilight and 2 others
You bragging faggot
What's he even bragging about, 6.3 inches isn't that big, it's probably the girth that shocked her but im also 3 fingers thick so it's not allat

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: socialcel and aspiringexcel
What's he even bragging about, 6.3 inches isn't that big, it's probably the girth that shocked her but im also 3 fingers thick so it's not allat
Its not that, all his threads are about fucking foids

Still love you my bhai meraki

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Manletmachine, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and sportsmogger

Larping nigga, if you guys claim 7, im claiming 8.5

Its not that, all his threads are about fucking foids

Still love you my bhai meraki
Because he larps majority of the time, he got called out for angle frauding his frame by Arborist JFL

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: diamondbill, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and aspiringexcel
nbp? 6.3 bp is legit micro wtf

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
  • JFL
  • JFL
Ok whatever makes you happy bhai
You seem like a cool dude just stop making pointless threads of girls saying stuff to you and you bragging about it, no one gives a fuck

• JFL
Reactions: diamondbill and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Cool story there fella

• +1
The funniest larp I have seen on this site yet, You wrote this thinking people would really believe you

• JFL
Reactions: Tenshi
The funniest larp I have seen on this site yet, You wrote this thinking people would really believe you
Don’t have to believe me

I just didn’t expect her to say that

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: diamondbill and sportsmogger
@sportsmogger

The problem with big dick is that it requires so much blood from the body to get fully erected.
IMG 2048

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and BrendioEEE

Why'd you change your name bhai

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal
The white foid from Wednesday was so shocked and said that my dick was the biggest she had been with. I asked her how does it compare to her 2 ex German bf she said yours is just big like BIGGER.
spoiler alert: she lied

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

1 feet dick or death

Mine isn't even 2 fingers thick.
1.5 finger width and

I am a dick let and I will suffer my entire life cuz of it
sad kitten GIF

• So Sad
Reactions: iblamechico
I believe you because most men larp about their dick size. The average man is about 5.5 inches and 6.3 inches is about a whole inch longer. Only thing is if she meets BBCs like me it would be over for you lol

She begged to give bj so I challenged her to swallow whole, she could swallow 75% I was so shocked and impressed. 2 days after my dick is abit less painful now.

Unfortunately, I didn’t voice recorded it so you can say I lied to you if you want.
Have you ever seen a german sheperd penis?

I have 4.6 girth, 6.5 length bp, 6 nbp

6foot3 is too big for a cock

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Roge, scrunchables and Michael Myers
You should measure your girth and let me know what it is (no homo). Claiming it's three fingers wide doesn't mean all that much because dicks come in different shapes, some look wider than they really are, hence why you need actual numbers, so measure that. And, yes, 6.3 inches of dick is plenty dick. Anyone who says it isn't is 1) trolling or 2) a virgin or 3) a virgin troll.

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
these threads are funny af, it's like these fuckers even fuck bitches? Like I'm a fucking dicklet and girls can't barely swallow it like half way without choking jfl.

What is up with all the larp? Is it some sort of fetish guys have with fantasizing they are ''that'' guy? Cucked af.

Females are retards, I have 6.5inch dick and girls think it’s so big

Jfl they have no idea

sexhaver ramblings

kill yourself

also complete cope since I have 6x5 and girls tell me its small.

u must be fucking subhuman femcels who have only ever had incel dick

also complete cope since I have 6x5 and girls tell me its small.

u must be fucking subhuman femcels who have only ever had incel dick
depends some people don't measure right,
your dick is gonna look skinny if you have a lot of length, can't really say your this girth without ever doing a true measurement if you can fit in a 5.5 inch tube your almost sub 5 inches, if you can't even make it past the tip its probably 5.5

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
depends some people don't measure right,
your dick is gonna look skinny if you have a lot of length, can't really say your this girth without ever doing a true measurement if you can fit in a 5.5 inch tube your almost sub 5 inches, if you can't even make it past the tip its probably 5.5
its not hard to measure a dick. Am I talking to fucking toddlers or something who can't even make basic measurements like length/girth?

Look at my dick:

Dick

how is this hard to measure? you can discuss the situation (full hard dick or 80% hard, etc.) but it won't matter much.

anyways fucking over for anyone with 6x5 or smaller its considered micro-penis in the netherlands.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51781 and gooner23
its not hard to measure a dick. Am I talking to fucking toddlers or something who can't even make basic measurements like length/girth?

Look at my dick:

how is this hard to measure? you can discuss the situation (full hard dick or 80% hard, etc.) but it won't matter much.

anyways fucking over for anyone with 6x5 or smaller its considered micro-penis in the netherlands.
i mean i can't really tell with edema

7*6 here. 80% I have sex with a new girl, they comment on my size. Black girs, white girls, latinas, asians...

For example, I was fucking with a mixed girl, I couldn't even put everything in doggy. (technically, I could, but she would scream in pain and tell me to stop because I'm too big)

When I'm on top, most of them can't take everything. If they can, they love it.

Last edited: