6'4.0" - 6'4.9" confirmed as the ideal male height by the most sentient men in the world

6'6/7 is cope more midget
Can you show me a 6’7 person that looks good? I feel like if supermodels are 6’1 on average that must be peak height

Can you show me a 6’7 person that looks good? I feel like if supermodels are 6’1 on average that must be peak height
dr disrespect for one, he's 6'8

IMG 0646
dr disrespect for one, he's 6'8
Are you kidding me? This dude looks physically ill. There’s no way that can be peak height.

• +1
Reactions: ThatBoneStructure
Are you kidding me? This dude looks physically ill. There’s no way that can be peak height.
he's easily chadlite, cope more shitskin​

5’11 barefoot is cope tbh not necessarily tall enough and proportion wise horrible. 6’1/6’2 is prime
5’6 is peak slayer height. 5’8 is pushing it.

6’5-6’6 is the ideal (with 6’3-6’4 being second place) — 6’7 and beyond is too much

6’5-6’6 is the ideal (with 6’3-6’4 being second place) — 6’7 and beyond is too much
That’s kind of autistic most women want a 6’2 man anything more or above starts to decline

That’s kind of autistic most women want a 6’2 man anything more or above starts to decline
Disagree, but my point was that u agree with what you said about anything above 6’6 being a decline