6’4” 18 years old

L

lost-obligation

Iron
Yes I know I have a long midface, recessed jaw, and big roman nose. (eye asymmetry in two of the videos is caused by swelling from poison oak in one eye) ltn? mtn? htn? number rating?

Attachments

• IMG_0136.mov
    8.5 MB
  • IMG_9006.mov
    6.6 MB
  • IMG_0135 2.mov
    6.7 MB
  • +1
Reactions: SteveLorde
front kinda mogs

• +1
Reactions: bululu_87
weak MTN (goodish front like gookstar said)...

but imo age pill will hit your skin collagen hard especially around eyes

LTN, such a shame it's wasted on a mogger height.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mewton, FeelingUgly and SomaliMax
weak MTN (goodish front like gookstar said)...

but imo age pill will hit your skin collagen hard especially around eyes
Does my side look that bad? Like I know it’s very unconventional and from an objective view it’s bad but I thought it looked OK (definitely not good)

Yes I know I have a long midface, recessed jaw, and big roman nose. (eye asymmetry in two of the videos is caused by swelling from poison oak in one eye) ltn? mtn? htn? number rating?
height halo mogs mtn with that height is HTN congrats now leave this site

• +1
Reactions: tiredfault and Mewton
Stopped reading at 6’4

Does my side look that bad? Like I know it’s very unconventional and from an objective view it’s bad but I thought it looked OK (definitely not good)
yes recessed af just fix that and you good

No not bad, but thing is, you just look...older than 18 and your under eye support is already weakening

just get braces and you will be a solid HTN imo

just get braces and you will be a solid HTN imo
He’s 6’4 great collagen great hair he needs to leave this site

• +1
Reactions: Omen
yes recessed af just fix that and you good
unfortunately I don’t have 40k lying around for jaw surgery so not much I can do about that (already had Invisalign). Maybe chin filler + rhino like this? Still don’t know if it’s worth the money…

Attachments

• C10CD9DE-D910-4DD7-8037-8C993871E0D4.jpeg
    C10CD9DE-D910-4DD7-8037-8C993871E0D4.jpeg
    883.2 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: algebrah and Jeww
U ok bruh

• +1
Reactions: Jeww
unfortunately I don’t have 40k lying around for jaw surgery so not much I can do about that (already had Invisalign). Maybe chin filler + rhino like this? Still don’t know if it’s worth the money…
ye you look better but not a big upgrade if you don't have money laying around just don't do it and you're already 6'4 so idk why are you even in this site just leave

Htn wtf are y’all saying

• +1
Reactions: algebrah, try2beme and Costcosuperstore
Hwi tall are ur paremts?

MTN but that height is HTN
tbh due its your eyes, you dont look healthy to me. Whats the diet look like? health indicators are lacking. Also for 18 you look 25 years old

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Ur attractive just bad bones

Psl wise is dogshit but irl youre HTN. You actually look good despite failos but ur frame is dogshit and ur downgrown as fuck

• +1
Reactions: gookstar and Jeww
Are u wasian OP

strong ltn face good height

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: antony 726 and FeelingUgly
brutal recession, over

hth halo because of height but mtn face

Looks good. What’s with these good looking greycels joining from TikTok? There’s literally nothing useful on this site.

I’ve been on here for almost 3 years
Looks good. What’s with these good looking greycels joining from TikTok? There’s literally nothing useful on this site.

High tier chang

i would say low MTN, but you easily have potential for strong HTN, hair is good gotta give you that, im 189cm too and ive seen that with many people who are tall, midface is long so i think thats just something that might come with height, just my own observation.

hate to say it, but the ”problems” i see about your face are pretty much things you cant really change (except maybe roidmaxx), mainly bone structure things so i wont note them bc they arent important since you cant change them

what i would do is maybe shape the eyebrows a little so your eyes would look a bit bigger (if u shape them, do it from the top dont touch the bottom part) and maybe shape them ”inside” bc now it kinda looks like u have borderline unibrow (u dont ik, but it looks alittle like that)

also cutting facial fat, i know its scary to cut when you are tall (im 189cm too ik how it is) but if you arent concerned about your physique that much and u are more focused on face then definetly lose facial fat

to sum it all up, i would say you have good base to build from, height and hair is your strongest part rn, good thick eyebrows too. you have good potential, it is not over bro

i would say low MTN, but you easily have potential for strong HTN, hair is good gotta give you that, im 189cm too and ive seen that with many people who are tall, midface is long so i think thats just something that might come with height, just my own observation.

hate to say it, but the ”problems” i see about your face are pretty much things you cant really change (except maybe roidmaxx), mainly bone structure things so i wont note them bc they arent important since you cant change them

what i would do is maybe shape the eyebrows a little so your eyes would look a bit bigger (if u shape them, do it from the top dont touch the bottom part) and maybe shape them ”inside” bc now it kinda looks like u have borderline unibrow (u dont ik, but it looks alittle like that)

also cutting facial fat, i know its scary to cut when you are tall (im 189cm too ik how it is) but if you arent concerned about your physique that much and u are more focused on face then definetly lose facial fat

to sum it all up, i would say you have good base to build from, height and hair is your strongest part rn, good thick eyebrows too. you have good potential, it is not over bro
but as other have said it, psl wise prolly dogshit but irl HTN(bc height, without height MTN), good appeal

High Mtn with height halo

Slit Eyed gook :feelswhy:

HTN are you Korean?

Dude if you are a legitimate 6 ft 4, why are you here jfl. 6 ft 4 is a freaking chad height, and you are at least MTN facially. Your height definitely carries you.

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt and ParanoidHungLatino
6'4 with normie face its enough

You have college fuckboi happa appeal

Now that might be a problem cause of dick size

Whats your dick size

people are brutally underrating you.

low htn

• +1
Reactions: agoostis
big nose on man is sexy that’s what woman say so your nose is definitely a mogger