6'4 6'5 is not that rare tbf

Yaarhuni

Yaarhuni

Banned
In a third world manlet central i saw 6'4 6'5 dudes when i go outside so in white countries it must be much more common

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 64331, futuregigamogger, try2beme and 7 others
it is pretty common

• Hmm...
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
You Just add 3" to your own height. In North Italy 6'4" stands out and Is giant tier

• +1
Reactions: pentamogged9000, HeightPilledum and fuxkdakikez
You Just add 3" to your own height. In North Italy 6'4" stands out and Is giant tier
3 inches is big difference its clearly noticeable

3 inches is big difference its clearly noticeable
6'4" medical measure Is tall anywhere It would only be short in the basketball team

• +1
Reactions: pentamogged9000 and HeightPilledum
6'4" medical measure Is tall anywhere It would only be short in the basketball team
I never said its not tall i said its not uncommon

I can see why it is ‘giant’, coming from a man who is 5’7 with chukka boots

• +1
Reactions: kanderior
I never said its not tall i said its not uncommon
You're probably going to see only 1-2 men that height on a Daily basis, so it's pretty uncommon

Yet i don't get heightmogged every time i step foot outside like the "slayers" here? Sit down

You're probably going to see only 1-2 men that height on a Daily basis, so it's pretty uncommon
In my friend group i have two friends who are 6'5 and 6'4 and i have like 9 good friends only but yeah they height mogg almost every one

In my friend group i have two friends who are 6'5 and 6'4 and i have like 9 good friends only but yeah they height mogg almost every one
you just happened to have tall friends. my friends are tall too but we tower

6'2 is manlet tier nwdays

you just happened to have tall friends. my friends are tall too but we tower
"we"

nicholas-cage-funny.gif

• JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Jason Voorhees, St.TikTokcel and 5 others
5'11 is the average for zoomers in europe, 6'4-6'5 for where I live is like 1 in 100 young adults (older generation is a lot shorter), so in busy city centres it's really not that rare. To really stand out you would have to be 6'6-6'7 with good frame (6'8-6'9 in the netherlands maybe).

I dont want to be anything over 6”3

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Detective, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and HTN_Mentalcel
I know a guy whos 7”1 hes a rus slavshit and He cant even walk normally jfl

In a third world manlet central i saw 6'4 6'5 dudes when i go outside so in white countries it must be much more common
it is very uncommon im legit 6‘5 barefoot and tower over everyone in the tallest region of the world

u most likely just saw legit 6‘2 guys

7 years ago 6'2 was rare

since when did adults get taller

• +1
Reactions: edgemaxx
2meters or death

5'11 is the average for zoomers in europe, 6'4-6'5 for where I live is like 1 in 100 young adults (older generation is a lot shorter), so in busy city centres it's really not that rare. To really stand out you would have to be 6'6-6'7 with good frame (6'8-6'9 in the netherlands maybe).
tales from lagos nigeria it’s the opposite younger generations got shorter

@LampPostPrime show them the stats

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
it is very uncommon im legit 6‘5 barefoot and tower over everyone in the tallest region of the world

u most likely just saw legit 6‘2 guys
Nope i am 186 barefoot so its not hard for me to tell someone is 6'4 or 6'5

Which country?

It's all measured data, Netherlands is the self reported data but everyone talks about how their the tallest. It's bs
netherlands is 6ft (self reported)

what you are talking about are
dinaric alp people
it’s just small ethnic group (they’re measured at 6‘1)
they are the tallest people in the world

• +1
Some regions of Serbia are 6"2 on average
self reported maybe not measured tho
Heightpill is brutal in Serbia but it's even more brutal in Montenegro, Herzegovina and Dalmatia (coastline Croatia)

Statistical average there is 6'1 but I can guarantee you it's 6'3 for male zoomers these days tbh not to mention that I'm getting heightmogged by girls daily and I'm 6'0... Over if you're under 6'5 here and in Serbia it's almost like here

Heightpill is brutal in Serbia but it's even more brutal in Montenegro, Herzegovina and Dalmatia (coastline Croatia)

Statistical average there is 6'1 but I can guarantee you it's 6'3 for male zoomers these days tbh not to mention that I'm getting heightmogged by girls daily and I'm 6'0... Over if you're under 6'5 here and in Serbia it's almost like here
it’s the same shit every time then I go to these regions and all I see is fat manlets jfl

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel

@st.hamudi but 6‘5 is so insecure he will not accept it that 6' is average among white zoomers

• +1

Yeah thought so, I knew Balkans were moggers but Albanians are still short lol

• +1
Just to be clear, are you claiming 6'4-6'5, Jacob Elordi's height, 1 inch below average NBA height and 3rd percentile in the tallest country in the world, are not that uncommon in India?

@st.hamudi but 6‘5 is so insecure he will not accept it that 6' is average among white zoomers
It's not in most countries. I think women are getting taller though

• +1
I'm Italian too, 6'3 and I'm taller than vast majority of people
In let's say 100 men, I can maybe find 5 or 6 men who are either about my height or heightmog me

• +1
Reactions: Dr. Mog
Just to be clear, are you claiming 6'4-6'5, Jacob Elordi's height, 1 inch below average NBA height and 3rd percentile in the tallest country in the world, are not that uncommon in India?
I literally posted my two close friends who are 6'4 and 6'5 check my threads

im not insecure just realistic
if I saw zoomers that heightmog me i‘d just confidently say it

but I never do

I literally posted my two close friends who are 6'4 and 6'5 check my threads
I just want to make sure, are you talking about India?

Edit: judging by the posts you just tagged me in I guess you are. Congrats, you are now second place for the most retarded heightpill claims I've read here (after a guy who unironically claimed he gets brutally heightmogged by old women in Asia at "6'0"). Another day, another delusional curry added to ignore.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Deleted member 51465, hopecel and 1 other person
If you have decent level if iq you can tell by proportions
they’re like 6‘2 and probably the 3 tallest people in india
if its soo common in india u officially mog northern/western europe congratulations (country with 5‘6 average height)

• +1
it’s the same shit every time then I go to these regions and all I see is fat manlets jfl
People under 6'3 are manlets here so yeah it could be
On average yeah

In some countries it's lower and in some higher

I'm 6'0 and I'm getting heightmogged daily from both males and females how it could be that I'm average for my generation? Impossible
Yeah thought so, I knew Balkans were moggers but Albanians are still short lol
Yeah Albanians are the shortest in the region but some of them are as tall as Montenegrins I speak about Northern Albanians while Southern are usually shorter yet I heightmogged every single Albanian from like 5 of them here in Montenegro when I met them but they were all older non-zoomer guys maybe I'd be a mogger in the slums of Tirana bro?

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel