6'4 6'5 is not that rare tbf

they’re like 6‘2 and probably the 3 tallest people in india
if its soo common in india u officially mog northern/western europe congratulations (country with 5‘6 average height)
You are literally dumb i can post 7ft+ curries

if its soo common in india u officially mog northern/western europe congratulations (country with 5‘6 average height)
You jist live in isolation

Idk what manlet central you live in where you heightmogg every one

I'm 6'0 and I'm getting heightmogged daily from females
Face palm laugh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and st.hamudi but 6‘5
People under 6'3 are manlets here so yeah it could be

On average yeah

In some countries it's lower and in some higher

I'm 6'0 and I'm getting heightmogged daily from both males and females how it could be that I'm average for my generation? Impossible

Yeah Albanians are the shortest in the region but some of them are as tall as Montenegrins I speak about Northern Albanians while Southern are usually shorter yet I heightmogged every single Albanian from like 5 of them here in Montenegro when I met them but they were all older non-zoomer guys maybe I'd be a mogger in the slums of Tirana bro?
Yeah everyone bangs on about Netherlands but their all larpers, they are like 5"11 on average. I felt average at 181cm, even tall sometimes cause of ethnics. Balkans has no ethnics and are all tallfags. Your a locationcel probably

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hopecel and st.hamudi but 6‘5
I'm 6'0 and I'm getting heightmogged daily from both males and females how it could be that I'm average for my generation? Impossible

IMG 6461
then you’re probably shorter than u think
our generation got shorter
You are literally dumb i can post 7ft+ curries

the bar is 5‘6 :lul: :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel
I literally mention you in my thread
I want u to know 1 thing every man larps about his height atleast 2 inches (except me ofc)

with that i’ll leave the conversation

I want u to know 1 thing every man larps about his height atleast 2 inches (except me ofc)

with that i’ll leave the conversation
Larping irl doesn't work unless your really tall or you live in the us. If your both the same height they know your lying

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: hopecel and st.hamudi but 6‘5
Larping irl doesn't work unless your really tall or you live in the us. If your both the same height they know your lying
oh yes it works atleast 2 inches

What r u smoking 6’4 is 99th percentile height

• JFL
Cities attract tallfags
May be because i live in one of the tallest area of india idk about other areas how rare is that height there i can't speak for everyone since our average male stand at 5'6 according to data

May be because i live in one of the tallest area of india idk about other areas how rare is that height there i can't speak for everyone since our average male stand at 5'6 according to data
It's 5"9 in rich areas according to Google. You probably live in. Rich area

It's all measured data, Netherlands is the self reported data but everyone talks about how their the tallest. It's bs
I'm also not convinced the Dutch are the tallest country in the world, we don't have enough data about them and it's clear they like to larp a bit, just google "Dutch how tall reddit" or something like that and look at the stuff they say. The biggest latest study we have says their average male height is 181.2 cm and 182.9 for zoomers, and it's self-reported so those numbers are for sure inflated (according to two studies the average Dutch man overestimates his height by 1.2-1.7 cm). Sweden on the other hand, which I think is the actual tallest country in the world, has mandatory military service so virtually every man in the country has his height measured by a doctor, so we know the average male zoomer there is 181.5 cm.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
I'm also not convinced the Dutch are the tallest, we don't have enough data about them and it's clear they like to larp a bit, just google "Dutch how tall reddit" or something like that and look at the stuff they say. The biggest latest study we have says their average male height is 181.2 cm and 182.9 for zoomer men, and it's self-reported so those numbers are for sure inflated (according to two studies the average Dutch man overestimates his height by 1.2-1.7 cm). Sweden on the other hand, which I think is the actual tallest country in the world, has mandatory military service so virtually every man in the country has his height measured by a doctor, so we know the average male zoomer there is 181.5 cm.

• +1
I'm also not convinced the Dutch are the tallest, we don't have enough data about them and it's clear they like to larp a bit, just google "Dutch how tall reddit" or something like that and look at the stuff they say. The biggest latest study we have says their average male height is 181.2 cm and 182.9 for zoomers, and it's self-reported so those numbers are for sure inflated (according to two studies the average Dutch man overestimates his height by 1.2-1.7 cm). Sweden on the other hand, which I think is the actual tallest country in the world, has mandatory military service so virtually every man in the country has his height measured by a doctor, so we know the average male zoomer there is 181.5 cm.
May be according to latest study average 19 yo is 184 something in netherlands

so ur saying a guy with kobe or michael jordan’s height isn’t rare? jfl

you think I'm larping??????????? DO YOU THINK I'M JOKING HERE WITH YOU INCELS ON THIS SHITHOLE???????????? if I wasn't a manlet I wouldn't be here lmao
Yeah everyone bangs on about Netherlands but their all larpers, they are like 5"11 on average. I felt average at 181cm, even tall sometimes cause of ethnics. Balkans has no ethnics and are all tallfags. Your a locationcel probably
fr man idk I think I have no chance with local girls but Russians are migrating here but they're usually high class af idk if I could pull any Russian HQNP girl man they're cute imo
View attachment 2766998
then you’re probably shorter than u think
our generation got shorter

the bar is 5‘6 :lul: :lul:

I don't live in India buddy boyo
What r u smoking 6’4 is 99th percentile height
more like 90th percentile
heightpill is brutal in Herzegovina too Bossnians are a bit shorter but you're still fucked up if you're under 6'2 there

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel