6’5, blue eyes AND in finance gets bullied online for being bald

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod
Staff
The trend is “I’m looking for a man in finance, 6’5 blue eyes"

IMG 4262 IMG 4263 IMG 4264

114K Delusional ugly roasties like her comment who this guy probably mogs to oblivion and they all agree in roasting and bullying the man despite him literally fitting their bullshit criteria

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: SquareChinOrDeath, Jova, vermillioncorefan and 29 others
How do manlet niggaz like me Cope

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, LowTierVitoBss, <6PSLcel and 3 others
i mean he is bug eyed and bald and whining, ofc roasties seethe at him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel, Jova, bloomercel and 13 others
I can’t describe how much rage this fills me with tbhngl like this entire trend has made me steam with rage

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, vermillioncorefan, bloomercel and 7 others
All the comments are like "uhmm who hurt you sweetie"

Fuck these TikTok roasties.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, LegitUser, nathan and 5 others
his UEE makes him looks worse than his bald head

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: justropemaxbro, not__cel, ElTruecel and 8 others
i mean he is bug eyed and bald and whining, ofc roasties seethe at him
He still mogs that gutter skank to oblivion

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: bloomercel, Imretarded?, TechnoBoss and 4 others
Hair is life. You can literally be this guy and still get shat on. Everything you do in life is pointless if you lose your hair.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SquareChinOrDeath, bloomercel, Richard Cheese and 9 others
Hair is life. You can literally be this guy and still get shat on. Everything you do in life is pointless if you lose your hair.
@SubhumanCurrycel

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
I love this guy

Unless you can actually rock a bald head but very very few men can (meeks , moore etc)

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Of course, height, money or eye colour means nothing. It's ALL about your FACE

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
There are no Chads working in finance or similar jobs, you have to be socially disconnected incel to think otherwise.

• +1
Reactions: WatermelonLover, Costcosuperstore and Yliaster
He's also pretty facially ugly

• +1
Reactions: murdah
damn, women don't really let one thing go wrong huh. Could be 6'5 millionaire htn but bad hairline = ugly.

chad only btw

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, IAMNOTANINCEL and murdah
There is no winning for us men, yet we are the most “privileged” according to the mainstream media

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, LowTierVitoBss, murdah and 1 other person
I fucking despise women

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and 8uAte
God she’s so ugly, we have come to the point where peasant women that look like this where they can disrespect men in high positions with no consequence

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, murdah, 8uAte and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, xegigi, Costcosuperstore and 2 others
If he had hair they'd pick on something else. Women are about as mature as children, they have fragile egos and feel the need to attack back. And btw this guy is a troll, he makes sketches like this all the time.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Sny, murdah and 6 others
so in addition to the 0.0000001% of men who fit this they also have to be HTN+ :forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: walrusmaxx, bloomercel, datboijj and 1 other person
There are no Chads working in finance or similar jobs, you have to be socially disconnected incel to think otherwise.
I've seen a lot of chads/chadlites working in M&A/Finance on linkedin tbh
Business schools do attract a lot of gl dudes where i live at least.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: murdah, Xangsane and datboijj
Both old and ridiculous

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
IMG 9183

6’5 in the slums of mumbai maybe

IMG 9182

• JFL
Reactions: nordicfoidslayer23, bloomercel, xegigi and 1 other person

Underrated comment

Also jfl at how men keep falling for modern women's rage bait and reacting to it making them go even more viral.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, xegigi, murdah and 1 other person
so in addition to the 0.0000001% of men who fit this they also have to be HTN+ :forcedsmile:

Women aren't that delusional they are straight up just trolling Men at this point to go viral and it works
everytime.The previous fad with the Man vs bear thing in the Forest was the biggest testament of this

• +1
Reactions: perpetuallytired, bloomercel, xegigi and 1 other person
Underrated comment

Also jfl at how men keep falling for modern women's rage bait and reacting to it making them go even more viral.
First time I heard about finance being connected with good looks is this forum.
IRL people connect them with nerds.

• +1
Reactions: murdah and Yliaster
Thesis : Woman says some random drivel online

Antithesis : Men face dive into the comments to shame blame and explain to her why she's being delusional

Synthesis : Woman gains clout/followers and goes viral across Social Media

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, LowTierVitoBss, bloomercel and 6 others
This guy is not serious btw which is even funnier. He has made other vids he pretends to be a cuck and a coomer.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cytoplasm, bloomercel, Imretarded? and 1 other person
God she’s so ugly, we have come to the point where peasant women that look like this where they can disrespect men in high positions with no consequence
Feminism and “women empowerment” infested the west and destroyed all morals people had

Women aren't that delusional they are straight up just trolling Men at this point to go viral and it works
everytime.The previous fad with the Man vs bear thing in the Forest was the biggest testament of this
Ill admit the 6'5 thing was only cause it rhymes but its just funny how this trend took off

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster and murdah
theyre virtue signalling, if he gave them a chance they would immediately accept and it would be mostly for the money not 6'5/blue eyes since he isnt attractive

It's cause he doesn't have good facial features, even if he had hair he'd be low MTN, atleast he's not a manlet

Theres always some truth to jokes though, younger women will take it at face value because they’ll easily susceptible to social media brainwashing.

• +1
Reactions: distance decay and Yliaster
I hate people in finance. Utter scam profession.

-a STEM cuck

He'll be fine. 6'5 and rich will get him a trophy stacylite/stacy wife to fuck and impregnate. These subhuman roasties will end up being genetic deadends with 10 cats though.

That being said, get on fin early and don't skip fin day. Few men can actually pull the bald look. Vast majority of bald men look bad to extremely bad.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and bloomercel
How can u use tiktok in india

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel
Agreed. Guys are honestly pretty socially retarded compared to girls and are far less ruthless.

Even bp'ers, who should know better, are retarded by increasing their competition through the promotion of the bp on tiktok. Girls on the other hand don't help each other out (it's why they call ugly girls beautiful) as much and will backstab each other so they are ranked socially higher.