6'6 - 2.5psl indian incel ask girls on omegle to rate him

.🇹🇩.

.🇹🇩.

Kraken
This is me

Wheat waffles rated me 3.5

I have enough PSL knowledge to know that I am 2.5psl. not more not less. I fraud my eye area in my frontal and anglefraud to make me look very symmetrical. I also edit my pics.

@LooksOrDeath @pashtun @Chadethnic101 @PapaGremlin @RabidRosaries @Chadpreetmaybe @sub5inchcel @pianoboy123 @Lihito @reptiles @MewMaxxing @CFW432 @David Rothschild @Bhupal57 @Xangsane @justinzayn @JamesHowlett @Chinacurry @Chadeep @currylightskin @thereallegend @Crusile @11gaijin @PubertyMaxxer @volcelfatcel @ItsOVERBuddyBoyos @FETTY1738 @Solar @earthwindandfire @ScoobyCurry420 @ForeverRecession @VedicAryan33 @ScoobyCurry420 @Nameless_Sunflower @Dystopian @Biiyo03 @Predeterminism @galego123 @Shade91 @btsgangruling @Currylord @sonofgod07 @Preston @MrGlutton @Jagged0 @PrimeChico @critkality

Special thanks to @AlexBrown84 @thebrownprettyboy & @incel194012940 for making me youtube literate.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: BongMog, Deleted member 21796, poopoohead and 17 others
well ofc theyre not gonna give you a 4 to your face

edit: oh my bad, they did:ROFLMAO:

that was brutal man. foids are evil. they coudl at least virtue signal. if u was a normie, this wouldve destroyed you

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zura, virren, Daniel Plainview and 8 others
my condolences.

• JFL
Reactions: Jhon Smith, virren, Daniel Plainview and 5 others
Get limb shortening to 5’9 or you’ll stay incel forever.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BongMog, Daniel Plainview, ShowerMaxxing and 8 others
“Say it’s over for me”

Nigga tf you have a humiliation fetish like @Zer0/∞ you were probably jacking off behind the screen

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, zeshama, virren and 8 others
2:45 proves the first things normies notice are your nose and eyes. and people focus here more on jaw surgery when nose is barely discussed

• +1
Reactions: vaseqmoherad
condolences.

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
this is brutal to watch jfl

• +1
2:45 proves the first things normies notice are your nose and eyes. and people focus here more on jaw surgery when nose is barely discussed
legit, when i was first finding out about psl i thought gandy looked like shit because nose. now i think he's the best looking man ever.

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩. and johncruz12345
“Everything. Honestly you need some plastic surgery. Your nose. Your eyeball. And your megamind. And your eyes are too big. And you have a massive forehead”

💀💀💀

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19997, .🇹🇩., Deleted member 17676 and 2 others
notice how the most evil smug and disgusting behaviour girls were from UK

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, virren, Enfant terrible and 8 others
“You look like squidward” first words she said to you

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19997 and .🇹🇩.

@RabidRosaries see this is why i cant get a hot pajeeta in UK theyre with these 6ft white NTmaxxed HTNs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: virren, .🇹🇩., Elvisandreaa and 3 others
“Everything. Honestly you need some plastic surgery. Your nose. Your eyeball. And your megamind. And your eyes are too big. And you have a massive forehead”

💀💀💀
And it was a little girl saying it too

Indians just can’t win

• +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry
“Say it’s over for me”

Nigga tf you have a humiliation fetish like @Zer0/∞ you were probably jacking off behind the screen
I was trying to adopt curlyheadjames style

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17676, Deleted member 15827 and BugeyeBigNoseCurry
And it was a little girl saying it too

Indians just can’t win
cope There are tonnes of Indians on youtube getting bitches on Omegle. I am just "ugly" Indian.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17676, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and Deleted member 17829
Did u just put ur pic there or r they seeing u live in motion?
And second ur look more arab/Iran(pak) then indian/north indian

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17676, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and Deleted member 17829
Did u just put ur pic there or r they seeing u live in motion?
And second ur look more arab/Iran then indian/north indian
I was live.

And I look Indian Bhai.. on Omegle I have been called Arab a lot but normies cant tell the difference between arab and north indian.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20618 and justinzayn

shouldve put something like this in the background bc jesus thats depressing to watch

• +1
cringe content. this only works if you're good looking like james sapphire

• +1
Jfl at this larp

I made the video public

• JFL
I made the video public
bhai you can bexkme chadpreetlitr bro, just grt the surgeries man, as long as your pfl and ipd isnt gigafucked your not doomed, and whats wrong eith kids these days telling others to kill themseles jfl:feelscry:

• +1
Disgusting normies alllnof them themselves.ugly AF coping normie

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel
Foids are brutal and should be mass murdered.

• +1
Reactions: Vain786
@StreegeReturn

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
bhai you can bexkme chadpreetlitr bro, just grt the surgeries man, as long as your pfl and ipd isnt gigafucked your not doomed, and whats wrong eith kids these days telling others to kill themseles jfl:feelscry:
I believe the max I can reach is 3.5psl and that's enough for me. I will do 4 surgeries in total and that will make me 3.5psl and not repulsive to look at.
but I am def not chadpreetlite. i have to edit my pics and squint very very hard to become chadpreetlite. that's not my normal posture when I am talking or when I am still.

• So Sad
Reactions: SunniMogger
Only the curries at beginngin and the one with guy were nice

• +1
You look like Andre Garfield brutal Andrew is white that's why girls like him

• JFL
I believe the max I can reach is 3.5psl and that's enough for me. I will do 4 surgeries in total and that will make me 3.5psl and not repulsive to look at.
but I am def not chadpreetlite. i have to edit my pics and squint very very hard to become chadpreetlite. that's not my normal posture when I am talking or when I am still.
youcan get that, there is orbital decompression, malar implants, lower and upper eyelid tigthening, hooding filleer, there is flexibilty bhai dont feel doomed

• +1
Send pic bhajaan in pm

Only the curries at beginngin and the one with guy were nice
there is no virtual signaling online since there's distance and anonymity. so women will be more honest. Honestly, I would not get such honest replies offline, so I respect them for this. It's 100 times better than lying and virtue signaling.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and SunniMogger
You look like Andre Garfield brutal Andrew is white that's why girls like him
I don't look remotely similar to Andrew Garfield Idk why that guy said that. I have never gotten that.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and SunniMogger
I don't look remotely similar to Andrew Garfield Idk why that guy said that. I have never gotten that.
Same I remember looking at a pic of you and you don't look like Garfield at all

• +1
Its over

Bernard Cribbins GIF by Fede Cook

• +1
youcan get that, there is orbital decompression, malar implants, lower and upper eyelid tigthening, hooding filleer, there is flexibilty bhai dont feel doomed
I am not doing orbital decompression Bhai. it's not realistic for me. but yeah I will get eyelid surgery, ptosis surgery, fillers, rhino and septoplasty, and bimax.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and sub5inchcel
That's actually false, you have orbital decompression and eyelid retractions as well as other eye surgeries available to you. Focus on your eye area. No way you're capped at 3.5 PSL lmao not saying you're some brown chad or chadlite but you're not unsalvageable

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel
Send pic Bhai I won't doxx its me brbrah

As always YouTube deleted the video because YouTube hates incels

@LooksOrDeath @pashtun @Chadethnic101 @PapaGremlin @RabidRosaries @Chadpreetmaybe @sub5inchcel @pianoboy123 @Lihito @reptiles @MewMaxxing @CFW432 @David Rothschild @Bhupal57 @Xangsane @justinzayn @JamesHowlett @Chinacurry @Chadeep @currylightskin @thereallegend @Crusile @11gaijin @PubertyMaxxer @volcelfatcel @ItsOVERBuddyBoyos @FETTY1738 @Solar @earthwindandfire @ScoobyCurry420 @ForeverRecession @VedicAryan33 @ScoobyCurry420 @Nameless_Sunflower @Dystopian @Biiyo03 @Predeterminism @galego123 @Shade91 @btsgangruling @Currylord @sonofgod07 @Preston @MrGlutton @Jagged0 @PrimeChico @critkality

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, sub5inchcel, Deleted member 17676 and 2 others

wtf

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: .🇹🇩. and Deleted member 15827
You're a naughty boy yakhiii 😹😹😹😹🤙🤙🤙🤙🤙

• JFL

Lmaoo,I was watching it and was almost at the end when this popped up

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220813-003203.png
    Screenshot_20220813-003203.png
    213.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1

Stop I haven’t read a single one

• +1