6'6 - 2.5psl indian incel ask girls on omegle to rate him

this was fucking brutal even i almost jumped out of the window after seeing this

more fuel to ascend and deny these whores later (y)(y)

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
gym max status max, the most impactful surgeries u can do and mog these disgusting whores

• +1
Most of them were ugly to mid girls, the audacity of foids lol

• +1
If you were truly ugly they would’ve just skipped

this is exactly why i will cheat on every girl i meet and treat them like shit

"oh nyoo mysoginist!!"
it is just based

• +1
If you were truly ugly they would’ve just skipped
99% of women skipped. these are just the ones that stayed. took me 4 hours to get 25 girls to stay.

• WTF
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble, Deleted member 20618, House Lannister and 1 other person
Fuck man that brutal i was going to hop on omegle to learn some social sills but i dont wanna be treated like u man

• +1
This is me

Wheat waffles rated me 3.5

I have enough PSL knowledge to know that I am 2.5psl. not more not less. I fraud my eye area in my frontal and anglefraud to make me look very symmetrical. I also edit my pics.

@LooksOrDeath @pashtun @Chadethnic101 @PapaGremlin @RabidRosaries @Chadpreetmaybe @sub5inchcel @pianoboy123 @Lihito @reptiles @MewMaxxing @CFW432 @David Rothschild @Bhupal57 @Xangsane @justinzayn @JamesHowlett @Chinacurry @Chadeep @currylightskin @thereallegend @Crusile @11gaijin @PubertyMaxxer @volcelfatcel @ItsOVERBuddyBoyos @FETTY1738 @Solar @earthwindandfire @ScoobyCurry420 @ForeverRecession @VedicAryan33 @ScoobyCurry420 @Nameless_Sunflower @Dystopian @Biiyo03 @Predeterminism @galego123 @Shade91 @btsgangruling @Currylord @sonofgod07 @Preston @MrGlutton @Jagged0 @PrimeChico @critkality

Special thanks to @AlexBrown84 @thebrownprettyboy & @incel194012940 for making me youtube literate.

Absolutely brutal bhai

make more vids bhai

Bhai can you show me yourself in dms? I'm just curious and maybe i can tell you realistically what you can improve