6'6 MasculineMaxxed Drake can steal your girl by just standing

However him getting any girls is rly good. His face is a 3/10 solidly. He came out as the true subhuman genetic recomb ofhis father who was the REAL MOGGER. Tall and lightskin
Lol Both of them are SMV moggers even though the taller guy looks better facially. They have the god tier combo that would make them slay any roastie within 5000mile radius that is good pheno + beard + height + good body.

What would rate the taller guy facially? @Racky @justgetacutbro @whiteissuperior
2889608 EEBB4887 9081 479D 97FE E0E6B6C7C105

2878182 IMG 0713

• +1
Reactions: Racky
Lol Both of them are SMV moggers even though the taller guy looks better facially. They have the god tier combo that would make them slay any roastie within 5000mile radius that is good pheno + beard + height + good body.

What would rate the taller guy facially? @Racky @justgetacutbro @whiteissuperior
View attachment 1994480
View attachment 1994481
Beard frauding htn

Could pull Stacy but not jb Stacy

• +1
Reactions: Racky and fogdart
  • +1
Reactions: Racky and whiteissuperior

View attachment 1994480
View attachment 1994481
I know but that nigga ugly asfff. I dont care to see people on here being flexed for just being butt ugly carried by pheno and tall

• JFL
Reactions: fogdart
However him getting any girls is rly good. His face is a 3/10 solidly. He came out as the true subhuman genetic recomb ofhis father who was the REAL MOGGER. Tall and lightskin
LOL ya telling me

View attachment 1994480
View attachment 1994481
Lol first guy beard frauding is about A LOW 7/10 5-5.5 psl (because of his lower third)
In THIS PHOTO SMV wise 8/10 because tall, He would slay where I'm at lol.

Guy #2 is a MTN 4-4.5 psl with eye area.
eye color, and height get him to tyronelite SMV 7/10

Last edited:
  • +1
Mogged

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax, CT03 and fogdart
I'm just imagining this nigga sitting around for hours just to get someone to look at him for his TikTok lol. She looked at your bro so she clearly wants to fuck!

Lol first guy beard frauding is about A LOW 7/10 5-5.5 psl (because of his lower third)
In THIS PHOTO SMV wise 8/10 because tall, He would slay where I'm at lol.

Guy #2 is a MTN 4-4.5 psl with eye area.
eye color, and height get him to tyronelite SMV 7/10
No, none of them are 5psl. Just imagine them as darkskin. Would they still be 5psl or even mtn? Of course not. Theyd be laughingstock subhumans. This is what you can get away with when you have pheno and tall w coloring. However no baddies will go for these dudes. They can always get guys with ACTUAL good faces and tall
Screenshot 20221214 162205 Chrome

@fogdart experiments showed that lightskins can be realistically 3.5psl tall and hit the gym and do ok without a SINGLE BONE IN THEIR FACE. these guys don't even need psl and can do well even with an objectively ugly face that would failo ANYONE else. IVE NEVER seen a white dude with a face like that baldy who ever got women

Last edited:
  • JFL
No, none of them are 5psl. Just imagine them as darkskin. Would they still be 5psl or even mtn? Of course not. Theyd be laughingstock subhumans. This is what you can get away with when you have pheno and tall w coloring. However no baddies will go for these dudes. They can always get guys with ACTUAL good faces and tallView attachment 1996795
@fogdart experiments showed that lightskins can be realistically 3.5psl tall and hit the gym and do ok without a SINGLE BONE IN THEIR FACE. these guys don't even need psl and can do well even with an objectively ugly face that would failo ANYONE else. IVE NEVER seen a white dude with a face like that baldy who ever got women
Nahh u right tbh SMV really carries them hard bro, the one in the back is ok tbh (still carried by pheno amd SMV) but the one in the front is TRULY carried by pheno and SMV

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
No, none of them are 5psl. Just imagine them as darkskin. Would they still be 5psl or even mtn? Of course not. Theyd be laughingstock subhumans. This is what you can get away with when you have pheno and tall w coloring. However no baddies will go for these dudes. They can always get guys with ACTUAL good faces and tallView attachment 1996795
But yeah with out light skin they would be subhuman no doubt

they are just female gaze maxxed but low psl. Female gaze is different from psl cope lol. I just watched a youtube video in which a girl rated Jacked&Stacked the same as Brett Maverick lol. Female gaze is hard to understand bro. Our psl scale is cope for women.

@justgetacutbro

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
they are just female gaze maxxed but low psl. Female gaze is different from psl cope lol. I just watched a youtube video in which a girl rated Jacked&Stacked the same as Brett Maverick lol. Female gaze is hard to understand bro. Our psl scale is cope for women.

@justgetacutbro

Nope its because those girls want anyone whos tall and lightskin. Girls who go for him basically snow bunnies for lightskins. Psl denying is a meme as any girl who fucks w gl lightskins would instantly rate him a 3. His appeal is no different than the white girls who fuck dark niggers bc theyre dark niggers. Low psl but high appeal is just the pheno pill that is it. Even a gymcel needs an appealing pheno for the body to work

Last edited:
  • +1

@justgetacutbro

Also url hamzas results face alone wouldnt rly do to well cuz hes curry. Theyd all no swipe cuz curry and irl they may reject cuz curry racism. Curries dont get rejected for being ugly, its just flat out racism

• +1
Reactions: justgetacutbro and fogdart

@justgetacutbro

Lol then female gaze must correlate pheno pill as well because think about it, if a 5/10 heightmaxxed lightskin with a receding chin can get rated an 8 by females (I’ve seen this IRL) but a model like Mukasa can’t, what does that tell you? It’s pheno pill lol. Most of these “fem gazed” dudes are being carried by phenotype regardless lol, they’re lightskin and bright colors are seen in our society as beautiful and pretty while dark features and coloring can make an 8/10 female look “unattractive”or “manly” due to her darkskin, put a darkskin or curry pheno on them they would be incel OVERNIGHT 😭😭

• +1