6'6 MasculineMaxxed Drake can steal your girl by just standing

CT03

CT03

Silver

I dont know how I would feel as the boyfriend of one these girls, he could beat your ass and then get your girls number and pick her up and take her away

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: pardocel, Hades, subhuman incel and 5 others
too much cumskin dna in that subhuman i can tell just from his skin tone, mogged by average korean/northern chinese male :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hades, fogdart, gymmaxedhorse and 9 others
he’s 6’6 so obviously he can slay but do people really think a glance on street is an ioi
Delusionmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, Sny, the next o'pry and 27 others
he’s 6’6 so obviously he can slay but do people really think a glance on street is an ioi
Delusionmaxxing
Look thru his tiktok vids, he has multiple fine latinas approach him without saying a word

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
too much cumskin dna in that subhuman i can tell just from his skin tone, mogged by average korean/northern chinese male :lul:
Just give GrAYcel. You are just embarrassing yourself thinking anybody gives your rice cock a rat’s ass at this point.

nah fr, don’t be bluntly racist

@Autismmaxxer @WanderingBurro @to be human

• JFL
Reactions: to be human and Deleted member 22841
Look thru his tiktok vids, he has multiple fine latinas approach him without saying a word
Yea but glances aren’t iois

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, to be human, stevielake and 7 others
Just give GrAYcel. You are just embarrassing yourself thinking anybody gives your rice cock a rat’s ass at this point.

Yea but glances aren’t iois

I dont know how I would feel as the boyfriend of one these girls, he could beat your ass and then get your girls number and pick her up and take her away

:lul::lul::lul: bahahaha he's a mixed cumskin with a cumskin mayocel subhuman dad and monkey mother. the memes write themselves. cumskins stay losing hwarang moggers stay winning

Thats not the right guy u low iq subhuman, its the taller guy with the beard

• +1
Reactions: eyebagcel
Glances arent iois dumb ass

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15468 and Amnesia
not one baddie

Those poor dudes will never recover from that mog

• +1
Reactions: ascension
None of those are baddies. Theyre all ghetto hood rat latinas. I guess this is what nigs think stacys are

• +1
Reactions: virren, Sny, ShowerMaxxing and 6 others
However him getting any girls is rly good. His face is a 3/10 solidly. He came out as the true subhuman genetic recomb ofhis father who was the REAL MOGGER. Tall and lightskin

• JFL
Reactions: fogdart
You say this yet a foid wouldnt even glance your way
No, it happens alot but i dont really care to watch. Whenever i go out anywhere w friends they always tell me this but it means nothing. Hows it being an ugly subhuman like yourself my man

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity
Thats not the right guy u low iq subhuman, its the taller guy with the beard
shut up bitch in the tiktoks they're both shown like they're some sort of giga moggers when in reality they both part cumskin just like that faggot drake

No, it happens alot but i dont really care to watch. Whenever i go out anywhere w friends they always tell me this but it means nothing. Hows it being an ugly subhuman like yourself my man
Theyre glancing at you due to the fact that youre ugly as shit and they cant believe what the just saw, and as a ugly subhuman, live is great, i just eat, sleep, and shit and rot

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: pardocel and Blackgymmax
Theyre glancing at you due to the fact that youre ugly as shit and they cant believe what the just saw, and as a ugly subhuman, live is great, i just eat, sleep, and shit and rot
I guess thats how you cope with getting 0 women. I dont need to see your face to know youll never get any women if you worship a balding jawless lightskin dude whos tall lol. Dont post your face in the rating section, youll get clowned

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: virren, stevielake and fogdart
And drake is ugly btw.

He is tall, bulky and all but don't forget he is literally standing naked in public
"Brooo shit everyone is staring at him" no shit

doesnt look 6'6 lmao. If i was in muttmerica i wuld tower over everyone brutally. this aint too brutal. he looks 6ft3 - 6ft4 range

• +1
Reactions: EdouardManlet, ascension and GetShrekt
I guess thats how you cope with getting 0 women. I dont need to see your face to know youll never get any women if you worship a balding jawless lightskin dude whos tall lol. Dont post your face in the rating section, youll get clowned
Grow ur two front rat tailed braids then you can talk to me niga

• JFL
Reactions: virren and BoneDensity

I am balkan so it's like asking a fish not to swim

This guy is around 6’3 at most

And yes women do that way more often than users here admit, pay attention next time you see couples in public the foids eyes are always wandering

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: virren
extremely cringe

he probably has filmed hundreds of interactions in public like this and fished for 3 where the woman VAUGLY looks at him and its OMFG LOOK AT ALL THESE IOIS

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fogdart, nastynas, ManletBlackcel and 6 others
lmao those are just glances because he stands out due to being tall

this is so embarrasing for you, now everyone knows that you never got an IOI in your life because you don't know what it looks like

if the girl finds you attractive she will stare at you

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
lmao those are just glances because he stands out due to being tall

this is so embarrasing for you, now everyone knows that you never got an IOI in your life because you don't know what it looks like

if the girl finds you attractive she will stare at you
Shut yo uglyass subhuman ass up pussy

extremely cringe

he probably has filmed hundreds of interactions in public like this and fished for 3 where the woman VAUGLY looks at him and its OMFG LOOK AT ALL THESE IOIS
Lmao imagine having someone film you everytime you go outside

Life experience of suffering as an incel yea
lol at your delusions stop projecting

50% of the people on this site aren't even incel and a vast majority of them mog you, me included

post your pics now if you are so confident

lol at your delusions stop projecting

50% of the people on this site aren't even incel and a vast majority of them mog you, me included

post your pics now if you are so confident
Dnrd:lul:

Having west Africans or Nordic genes is the shit

never began if you aren’t part them

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Never compare that deformed arab shitskin to Drake again

I fucking hate that nigga. Just be tall and jacked pill is unbeaten. Tails and prettyboymaxxers on suicide watch.

• +1
Reactions: fogdart and ReadBooksEveryday
extremely cringe

Coping is insane. His entire account is just dozens and dozens clips of him get IOIs. I know you can’t cope seeing heighpill as a manlet but sometimes the truth hurts Inshallah @ReadBooksEveryday

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
Delusionmaxxing
the woman looked at him just like the man did, jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
  • +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
This guy is around 6’3 at most

And yes women do that way more often than users here admit, pay attention next time you see couples in public the foids eyes are always wandering
He definitely 6'5+

• JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt
Normies will see this shit and still spout the "It's all about personality brooo" bs

He definitely 6'5+
76F6F12D B586 4907 BE1E 5F30D3628257
Pretty safe to say he is 6’3 from that response + it looks to be his height from the videos. His friend is barely 6’1 from the look of it

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: nitesik and CT03
Tibia and femur confidence