6’9 16 yr old looking for a better lower third (with pics)

you are still a kid so don't inject, people here are insane, even injecting in your 30s is fucked up and wrong. you look ok and you will look better in your 20s so don't worry and leave here.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Deleted member 6128, Descartes and 8 others
Train to join NBA eventually

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and AscendingHero
you are still a kid so dont inject, people here are insane. you look ok and you will look better in your 20s so don't worry and leave here.
this

Caging at the autists telling him to inject.

Raising his Androgen levels natty will do him a world of good and improve his health.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Descartes, redfacccee and 1 other person
this

Caging at the autists telling him to inject.

Raising his Androgen levels natty will do him a world of good and improve his health.
yeah he can go natty and still mog, by injecting you are fucking up your balls and hormone production for life, people tell you inject bro like its a joke.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6531, Descartes, Yerico7 and 1 other person
This thread is full of manlets seething at a tallfag

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03, Deleted member 11758, Deleted member 6531 and 4 others
so 6'4 is nothing special?
6’4 is about ideal height, at least I consider it to be where I live, the Netherlands.

Taller isn’t always better or the preferred option for women like some say here, otherwise all women would be going for the tallest guys they can find and no short man would be dating, but that’s obviously not the case.

In the U.S. you’d be 98.9 percentile at 6’4 and in Europe 98.2 percentile, so 6’4 is in all respects ”oh fuck he’s tall” height.

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03, Albeacho, Deleted member 6128 and 5 others
just nbamaxx bro your face won't matter with that status

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Phillybeard1996
Quite handsome but you look kinda short OP

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6531 and Deleted member 12669
All that IGF and GH went to your height

you have no face bone mass and you have peanut skull that beaner girl skull mogs u
I mean you got a peanutskull yourself plus you are shorter then him so dont talk bs if you are in a worse position jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11748 and AscendingHero
athletemaxx ASAP

I’m a 6’8 16 year old who was a complete subhuman and hideous 5 months ago but I have changed my whole lifestyle and began mewing and seen a few good changes. I also just got Contacts. Anyways I would like to hear any suggestions to get a more attractive face without surgery, I’m okay with spending a lot of money on products or getting prescriptions. Also I’m still a teenager and I just got back from the dermatologist for my mild acne and acne scarring. I need to shave my face pubes too and I didn’t do my hair todayView attachment 1129139View attachment 1129138
You definetly need to get more athletic and put on muscle mass it will be fairly easy for you to ascend just by doing this and it will give u a more masc face /bigger face.

13893.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, savagetaysh, ovosoundszn and 1 other person
I’m a 6’8 16 year old who was a complete subhuman and hideous 5 months ago but I have changed my whole lifestyle and began mewing and seen a few good changes. I also just got Contacts. Anyways I would like to hear any suggestions to get a more attractive face without surgery, I’m okay with spending a lot of money on products or getting prescriptions. Also I’m still a teenager and I just got back from the dermatologist for my mild acne and acne scarring. I need to shave my face pubes too and I didn’t do my hair todayView attachment 1129139View attachment 1129138
jfl ur frame is shit inject hgh test and lift + bulk like ur life depends on it u will ascend like crazy

jfl ur frame is shit inject hgh test and lift + bulk like ur life depends on it u will ascend like crazy
what is frame based on? is it genetics or hormonal?

“Without surgery”

schitts creek no GIF by CBC

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Interested, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 11758 and 11 others
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mogstar, Deleted member 685, Descartes and 1 other person
u need surgery. stop coping

• +1
Reactions: RealSurgerymax
You are too tall ma friend, reverse LL, not even joking(y):y'all:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Patient A, Yerico7 and mogstar
Why are you even here bro, you are 6'8

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: mewcoper and Chadrapist
only 2 inches away from ideal height, mirin

Inject HGH+Raise T+Gymcell+Neckmaxx and go slay.

Jesus christ 6'8 at 16, go chase the world record buyo
if you neckmax you have to shoulder max too. skinny guy with a fat neck? bad look

Just inject T and start training basketball for statusmaxxing, thats all tbh. Imagine being 6'9 and not playing basketball jfl you are such a waste 😂

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725

Attachments

• BDAAD8C4-3DB2-4A8A-88F1-53A06FB3CC4F.png
    BDAAD8C4-3DB2-4A8A-88F1-53A06FB3CC4F.png
    222.5 KB · Views: 43
Imagine being 6'9" at 16 you can groww 7'+ easily, which is like 0.01 percent you just need gymaxx but its looks like gonna be hard building muscle for you without roids.

reminder you need still need surgery and no natural method will save your face.

6'1 turbomanlet reporting in:feelswah:

• JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions and Be_ConfidentBro
What's the point of my existence

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
Blasting steroids for a year will give you 10 times the results any facial surgery would for your SMV.

OP how big's your dick? Curious to know if the stereotype that taller guys have big cocks.

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
OP how big's your dick? Curious to know if the stereotype that taller guys have big cocks.
@Fatsofag . -

oldschool looksmax.me question:feelsez:

the Fascination with other users cock size:feelsahh:

make sure you measure bone pressed OP ! :feelsyay:

• JFL
Reactions: Lars, Deleted member 4804 and Be_ConfidentBro
@Fatsofag . -

oldschool looksmax.me question:feelsez:

the Fascination with other users cock size:feelsahh:

make sure you measure bone pressed OP ! :feelsyay:
Looksmaxxer

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Constantin Denis, Deleted member 11748 and 5 others
6"4 plus tbf there's "oh he's tall" which is like 6"0-6"4 like ur tall but not 99.9% and then "fuck he's tall" which is usually 6"5/6+
6'4 barefoot height is unmoggable w/ a good frame.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
-OP is 6’9”

-just tell people you are 7 foot tall theery

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6531 and Deleted member 4804
Poor guy didnt even login today you guys already bullied him of the site

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A and Deleted member 6531
Gain some weight, which will be hard because your mr fantastic build

So basically don’t worry about the face as much and start weightlifting for a bigger and wider frame? Are steroids really that scary, I wouldn’t start until I’m completely done with puberty. My frame is dog rn is it possible to widen it naturally within a few years until I’m done with puberty. Also ofc I play basketball.

It’s not shockingly huge for my height, 7 inches rn but I’m only 16 too so I still have a while for it to grow a little more

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
It’s not shockingly huge for my height, 7 inches rn but I’m only 16 too so I still have a while for it to grow a little more
dick don't grow past 14 boyo :feelsokman: how tall were your parents btwbtwbtw :feelswat:

• +1
Reactions: JayMini
Change hairstyle

Dafuq... 6'9.... Me being a 6ft Manlet is a death sentence now.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Deleted member 7785
Two pages of suggestions, analysis and brainstorming and the first post OP responds to is an inquiry about the size of his cock.

Screenshot 122

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 11758, savagetaysh and 2 others
go play basketball, go hard at it, be good at it and if you are not retarded at that height you could probably make it to a pro team in europe. athletemaxx and nobody will give a shit about your face.

Need to fix your back, stand straight and throw away those glasses. The nerd vibes are the worst. Also start lifiting weights.