6’9 16 yr old looking for a better lower third (with pics)

6'9 jew and ur still frame mogged by a 5'0 favela dwelling foid

• JFL
Reactions: Ryan, gamma, Deleted member 11758 and 3 others
Inject HGH+Raise T+Gymcell+Neckmaxx and go slay.

Jesus christ 6'8 at 16, go chase the world record buyo
R u mad mf? why he should inject hgh.. He already have abnormal amount of it.. Fcking low iq.. 99 percent of this forum r like fcking computer science students and they hear these hormones shitts from this site.. Fcker never opened a biology book :feelsuhh::feelsuhh:and r like"use hgh":feelskek::feelskek::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

Last edited:
too tall failo :lul:

Just run RTT game and get bimax boyo

R u mad mf? why he should inject hgh.. He already have abnormal amount of it.. Fcking low iq.. 99 percent of this forum r like fcking computer science students and they hear these hormones shitts from this site.. Fcker never opened a biology book :feelsuhh::feelsuhh:and r like"use hgh":feelskek::feelskek::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
low iq comment and you're calling me low iq, read tf up. Have u not seen his facial bonemass jfl looks like a baby stfu u ignoramus

low iq comment and you're calling me low iq, read tf up. Have u not seen his facial bonemass jfl looks like a baby stfu u ignoramus
Lol.. Its his genes... Height above 6 8 is 100 percent caused by hgh overproduction.. Low iq

Lol.. Its his genes... Height above 6 8 is 100 percent caused by hgh overproduction.. Low iq
ik jfl what i just said went over ur head kys u fag

there's a reason why my hgh comment go so many likes, go suck salludon's cock u goat fucker

there's a reason why my hgh comment go so many likes, go suck salludon's cock u goat fucker
That's why i said 999999.999 percent of this forum don't know a shittt about biology

That's why i said 999999.999 percent of this forum don't know a shittt about biology
HGH increases facial bone mass which he severely lacks, idk what i said that was wrong. Also being 7ft+ is guaranteed NBA. JFL at u

bro come to the park on friday, we need a center

• JFL
Reactions: mogstar, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 11758 and 1 other person
How tall is the girl in your picture?

Do leg shortening surgery

go play basketball, go hard at it, be good at it and if you are not retarded at that height you could probably make it to a pro team in europe. athletemaxx and nobody will give a shit about your face.
6'9" framecels aren't making it in basketball.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786, ShowerMaxxing, Ryan and 1 other person
This thread made me cage so hard holy shit.

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
6'9" framecels aren't making it in basketball.
roids are a hell of a drug. do not underestimate the power of gymcelling for tallcels. even tho he doesn't make it he could just cope by pulling up to the park and dunking on people.

roids are a hell of a drug. do not underestimate the power of gymcelling for tallcels. even tho he doesn't make it he could just cope by pulling up to the park and dunking on people.
JFL if you think this framecel can dunk a basketball on someone. I'm 6'7" myself and the only thing that made a noticeable difference was roiding. It's impossible to gain the amount of muscle needed to compensate for being that tall naturally. My legs and torso are proportional too so it'll be a lot harder for him.

thank god this nigga a truecel or I would have had to blow my brains out
This is the most funniest thing I ever seen on this site

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Jagged0 and Deleted member 5818
I’m a 6’8 16 year old who was a complete subhuman and hideous 5 months ago but I have changed my whole lifestyle and began mewing and seen a few good changes. I also just got Contacts. Anyways I would like to hear any suggestions to get a more attractive face without surgery, I’m okay with spending a lot of money on products or getting prescriptions. Also I’m still a teenager and I just got back from the dermatologist for my mild acne and acne scarring. I need to shave my face pubes too and I didn’t do my hair todayView attachment 1129139View attachment 1129138
You ever thought about basketball or something?

I hate you op

@OldVirgin another heightcel. Look at those proportions ;(. Still mogs me though.

Brutal comment
Still frame mogs me:

2677039 4hhhh

• JFL
Reactions: mogstar, ShowerMaxxing, Squirtoutmabooty and 1 other person
tall and proportional and still complaining :cautious:
JFL if you think this framecel can dunk a basketball on someone. I'm 6'7" myself and the only thing that made a noticeable difference was roiding. It's impossible to gain the amount of muscle needed to compensate for being that tall naturally. My legs and torso are proportional too so it'll be a lot harder for him.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 7725
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Squirtoutmabooty and gamma
  • So Sad
  • +1
Ngl the biggest failo of being very tall is that the dick will look small

A 7" dick looks big on turbomanlet like Jordi el nino polla, but it would look small on a 6'8 man
Considering the average is 9.5", it's small on anyone

• So Sad
  • +1
god damn nigga all the HGH your body produced went to your height zero lower third zero frame

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
i am russian, babyfaced, 6'5
Worst combo EVER

• So Sad
  • +1
@LooksOverAll found his gold mine :Comfy::Comfy::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
JFL if you think this framecel can dunk a basketball on someone. I'm 6'7" myself

I just cannot anymore... I need to get taller and bigger. Where is rightfulcel anyways?

I just cannot anymore... I need to get taller and bigger. Where is rightfulcel anyways?
How tall are you? 5'9" is the ideal height. 5'10" max (unfrauded).

How tall are you? 5'9" is the ideal height. 5'10" max (unfrauded).

6'3 - I wish I was at least 6'8. The ideal height would be to become an actual giant like the biblical Adam, 89 foot tall.
Also, whenever I go outside, German females are trying to kill me for no reason at all. Really sad times we live in.

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm
6'3 - I wish I was at least 6'8. The ideal height would be to become an actual giant like the biblical Adam, 89 foot tall.
Also, whenever I go outside, German females are trying to kill me for no reason at all. Really sad times we live in.
It's because you're too tall. If you were 5'9" you would get tons of girls.

It's because you're too tall. If you were 5'9" you would get tons of girls.

They also want to kill me because I am German. This is why I am hiding myself.

brutal thread