6FT IS THE AVERAGE! STOP SAYING 5’9 OR LESS! (UNLESS YOU LIVE IN INDIA)

D

Deleted member 51465

Kraken
Title

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: jordy4382, Deleted member 6128, thereallegend and 5 others
Only in the netherlands or some country like that

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WanderingBurro, gr34ter, PseudoMaxxer and 9 others
Your mother will bleed to death in front of your eyes and you will be raped by an intimidating thug in the streets of chicago and you will end up killing yourself

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lynxress, MoggsWithBoness, Deleted member 51465 and 15 others
Damn bruh CHILL
Your mother will bleed to death in front of your eyes and you will be raped by an intimidating thug in the streets of chicago and you will end up killing yourself

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pogin_chan, LooksThinker and FutureSlayer

in cities, The likelihood that a man under 5-foot-9 is matched with a woman online is a scant 1.2 percent, according to a study conducted, analyzed 50,000 interactions over two months.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and thereallegend
I think 15% of the world is over 6ft but really 98% of those are men
So its like 29% of the men in the world are 6ft+ and there's nobody 6ft in India so up that to 35% of men (in the rest of the world)
And then there are quite a few kids (pre puberty) so double that.

The final calculation is 60% of fully grown men are over 6ft.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800, Deleted member 6128, LooksThinker and 2 others
i agree average height is a cope metric.

the demographic of men who you're actually competing with on apps, clubs, or any type of slaying at all will usually be a few inches taller than the national average anyway

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Deleted member 51465
why retards here dont just look at the data

• +1
Reactions: gr34ter and kanderior

in cities, The likelihood that a man under 5-foot-9 is matched with a woman online is a scant 1.2 percent, according to a study conducted, analyzed 50,000 interactions over two months.
im 6 foot and was taller than 90% in new york, I hit my head at the metroceiling.... average must be like 5'7 at most.

• +1
Reactions: DoII
Only in the netherlands or some country like that
Netherlands is 5'11 for men, 6'0 for male zoomers and both are self-reported. Dutch friends of mine who are 6'1 tell me they don't feel short there but it's not mogger height either. I'm going next month, only way to really tell.

Netherlands is 5'11 for men, 6'0 for male zoomers and both are self-reported. Dutch friends of mine who are 6'1 tell me they don't feel short there but it's not mogger height either. I'm going next month, only way to really tell.
im from NL and feel short, but I feel like a giant outside europe

the demographic of men who you're actually competing with on apps, clubs, or any type of slaying at all will usually be a few inches taller than the national average anyway

Not just competing, the average IS 6 FT

• +1
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid
Not just competing, the average IS 6 FT
believing that only above-average men have a social life, go outside, use dating apps etc. could be a valid assumption even though I disagree, but even that's not good enough for you, you just have to go full retard jfl

None is saying Dutch are short lol, maybe if u stay in Amsterdam only
ofc they're not, they're the tallest people in the world. But one guy say he feels short at 6'0, another one says he feels normal at 6'1, another says he mogs at 6'2 just slightly less than in the US, a Dutch guy says he thinks 184 cm as an average height doesn't match his experience and it's too high, another says he thinks the real average height there is 188 cm based on his experience, another one says even 6'5 isn't that special there, another one says 6'3 is the perfect height for there, etc. (all actual claims I've read online). I'll just have to see it for myself.

Last edited:
ofc they're not, they're the tallest people in the world. But one guy say he feels short at 6'0, another one says he feels normal at 6'1, another says he mogs at 6'2 just slightly less than in the US, a Dutch guy says he thinks 184 cm as an average height doesn't match his experience and it's too much, another says he thinks average height there is 188 cm, etc. I'll just have to see it myself.
Depends on who ur comparing with, A Dutch college student is more like 6'1 - 6'1.5. I was definitely at like bottom 30%.
However if u compare to the average man, including foreigners and oldcels is more likely 6 feet.

Where i live 5' 8" seems to be the average, Well i live in asia...

Depends on who ur comparing with, A Dutch college student is more like 6'1 - 6'1.5. I was definitely at like bottom 30%.
However if u compare to the average man, including foreigners and oldcels is more likely 6 feet.
Would you say 6'3 (I'm not but just saying) is enough to be seen as a tall attractive man there? Will I be OK in clubs etc. if I can fraud 6'2 (6'3 with shoes on) or 6'3/6'4 with shoes?

Last edited:
i felt completely average height wise in the tallest country in europe (NL) both times i was at vacation there.

there were some super tall guys who raise up the average but the median height is like 5‘10-5‘11 just like germany.

5‘9.5 btw

I think 15% of the world is over 6ft but really 98% of those are men
So its like 29% of the men in the world are 6ft+ and there's nobody 6ft in India so up that to 35% of men (in the rest of the world)
And then there are quite a few kids (pre puberty) so double that.

The final calculation is 60% of fully grown men are over 6ft.
Samoa Joe, you have no chance of getting a match on Tinder!

Would you say 6'3 (I'm not but just saying) is enough to be seen as a tall attractive man there? Will I be OK in clubs etc. if I can fraud 6'2 (6'3 with shoes on)?
U will be seen as normal/taller side, but ppl are only amazed by ur height if ur like 6'6 or something.
Look at this graph 'for the whole Dutch population', 40% is taller than 6'1

Attachments

• ontwikkeling-gemiddelde.jpeg
    ontwikkeling-gemiddelde.jpeg
    112.8 KB · Views: 0
U will be seen as normal/taller side, but ppl are only amazed by ur height if ur like 6'6 or something.
So if I understand it correctly:
185-189: ok to tallish
190-194: tall
195+: exceptionally tall
?
also jfl at 6'6, assuming you could snap your fingers and be any height you want, at that point you would have to sacrifice attractiveness to women in other countries to gain attractiveness to women in the Netherlands. 6'6 is too much for a lot of the world, at some point you'd have to draw a line and accept a trade-off (unless you only care about Dutch women, who are ofc very pretty).

also could you send me the source of this?

also could you send me the source of this?
Thats official data from government research facility

• +1
Reactions: kanderior
So if I understand it correctly:
185-189: ok to tallish
190-194: tall
195+: exceptionally tall
?
also jfl at 6'6, assuming you could snap your fingers and be any height you want, at that point you would have to sacrifice attractiveness to women in other countries to gain attractiveness to women in the Netherlands. 6'6 is too much for a lot of the world, at some point you'd have to draw a line and accept a trade-off (unless you only care about Dutch women, who are ofc very pretty).
1 in 10 being 195 is not extremely tall, which means u will see multiple of them walking around anywhere.
An extreme would be less than 1%, which is like I said probably like 6'6 or something.

• +1
Reactions: kanderior
Got any evidence for this?

Irl experience
Here's your irl experience. 5'9 guy feeling normal, 6'0 guy feeling like a manlet, 6'0 guy feeling average, 6'2 guy mogging, 6'2 guy feeling average, and 6'4 guy feeling like a manlet. All "irl experience" from the same country.

Attachments

• 5twe54ty.png
    5twe54ty.png
    38.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Manlet symptom: googling average height.

• +1
Reactions: DoII, yirma19, Perfection and 1 other person
1 in 10 being 195 is not extremely tall, which means u will see multiple of them walking around anywhere.
An extreme would be less than 1%, which is like I said probably like 6'6 or something.
If you had the money for the best, would you do LL?

Average height in currland is 5'4

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
If you had the money for the best, would you do LL?
I dont think I would do, im already built like a lankcell... tiny frame + tall legs....
I think the best option for me would be geomaxxing to be honest. If I wear boots to fraud 2 inches I still get heightmogged too often...

Here's your irl experience. 5'9 guy feeling normal, 6'0 guy feeling like a manlet, 6'0 guy feeling average, 6'2 guy mogging, 6'2 guy feeling average, and 6'4 guy feeling like a manlet. All "irl experience" from the same country.
Stop coping 5’9 Guy is not normal in netherlands 😂 6’4 is also never a manlet in any country

Stop coping

I dont think I would do, im already built like a lankcell... tiny frame + tall legs....
I think the best option for me would be geomaxxing to be honest. If I wear boots to fraud 2 inches I still get heightmogged too often...
You get heightmogged often at frauded 6'2-6'3? Come on dude how tall are these fucks? Surely 3 inches above average is more than enough?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
You get heightmogged often at frauded 6'2-6'3? Come on dude how tall are these fucks?
Idk I never ask these people, but if u notice someone is significantly taller... its like 2-3 inches at least... so being frauded 6'2, those guys are most likely 6'4 - 6'5

Idk I never ask these people, but if u notice someone is significantly taller... its like 2-3 inches at least... so being frauded 6'2, those guys are most likely 6'4 - 6'5
Jesus. OK I'll keep my blackpill eyes open when I'm there next month and post a report.

Jesus. OK I'll keep my blackpill eyes open when I'm there next month and post a report.
This is me to a 6'3 fitness influencer, who didn't look that much taller than me in person.

Attachments

• 11694906_873714405997478_7479669297155345415_n.jpg
    11694906_873714405997478_7479669297155345415_n.jpg
    171.2 KB · Views: 0