6FT IS THE AVERAGE! STOP SAYING 5’9 OR LESS! (UNLESS YOU LIVE IN INDIA)

D

Deleted member 51465

Kraken
Title

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: jordy4382, Deleted member 6128, thereallegend and 5 others
Exclude 50+ year olds, ethnics etc

It is 6ft.
majority of the world isn’t white so how is the average now 6ft? u can’t just exclude 80% of the earth u fucking retard lmao. wha?

in cities, The likelihood that a man under 5-foot-9 is matched with a woman online is a scant 1.2 percent, according to a study conducted, analyzed 50,000 interactions over two months.
This.

majority of the world isn’t white so how is the average now 6ft? u can’t just exclude 80% of the earth u fucking retard lmao. wha?
African tribesman is on average 6ft

He's some kid having a blackpill neurosis/dysmorphia episode. It's OK, happens to me too sometimes. Difference is I (and most people) just don't vomit it out for everyone to see.

What's your height? Why is it so important for you that this is true? And how old are you?
Im like 6’1 without shoes at 17 and live in sweden (more immigrants) and many Are at around my height

Idiot who said anything about whites 😂??

He's some kid having a blackpill neurosis/dysmorphia episode. It's OK, happens to me too sometimes. Difference is I (and most people) just don't vomit it out for everyone to see.
Cope

became blackpilled on november 10th and now makes stupid theories up without understanding the terms he’s using. brutal, even my 3 years spent on .is in middle school i’ve never seen people so retarded, this only ever exists on .org from my short time spent here.

I wasnt frauding, we both were wearing sneakers, I was 17 even there so probably not even at my max height, but I'm 6 feet now.
3 inch is only 7.6 cm
Yeah that looks like about 3 inches difference, noticeable but not humiliating. 4 is the beginning of brutal. That's what I use to cope, if you're 3 inches shorter than the beginning of super tall height in your country it should be fine. If the beginning of super tall in the NL is 6'6 (which is also the average NBA height) then 6'3 should be enough to avoid serious heightmogging, I could fraud that. I'm not concerned about guys above 6'6, that's just freak-tier for me, high average Dutch height or not.

Last edited:

in cities, The likelihood that a man under 5-foot-9 is matched with a woman online is a scant 1.2 percent, according to a study conducted, analyzed 50,000 interactions over two months.
And it’s still only around 2% for men above 5’9, that article is just trying to depress manlets for clicks.

became blackpilled on november 10th and now makes stupid theories up without understanding the terms he’s using. brutal, even my 3 years spent on .is in middle school i’ve never seen people so retarded, this only ever exists on .org from my short time spent here.
How am i making stupid theories? You just live in a shit country most likely

you said exclude ethnics. you are talking about whites. are you braindead or just retarded?
My bad meant indians as said in the title. Exclude them and the average is 6ft

im 6 foot and was taller than 90% in new york, I hit my head at the metroceiling.... average must be like 5'7 at most.
those are the ethnic parts of it. if you only count those your chances go up to 4.8%, still dog shit for averagecels

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
Your mother will bleed to death in front of your eyes and you will be raped by an intimidating thug in the streets of chicago and you will end up killing yourself
Maybe a bit extreme but yeah I'm sick of these fuckers saying shit like this.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and gr34ter
Realistically no. If you live in anywhere that's not full of Nords eg Netherlands or Sweden 5'8-9 is average

• +1
These height debates still going when its all about how forwardgrown ur maxilla is :lul:

• +1
i felt completely average height wise in the tallest country in europe (NL) both times i was at vacation there.

there were some super tall guys who raise up the average but the median height is like 5‘10-5‘11 just like germany.

5‘9.5 btw
In which city where u in NL

How tall were u compared to white zoomers?
no idea man im too old for this shit. im not walking around being paranoid about who mogs me or not. i just didnt feel short in NL thats it

• +1