7% Bodyfat 15 yo

Canni

Canni

5´6 unkown mtbslayer
Joined
Jul 6, 2026
Posts
152
Reputation
60
I am 15 yo gonna turn 16 in like 3 months, I have 7.1% bfp and my face is still sh fatt, HOWWWW, how do I fuckin dbloat I can’t do this shit
 

Attachments

  • IMG_6573.jpeg
    IMG_6573.jpeg
    481.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6556.jpeg
    IMG_6556.jpeg
    208.6 KB · Views: 0
I am 15 yo gonna turn 16 in like 3 months, I have 7.1% bfp and my face is still sh fatt, HOWWWW, how do I fuckin dbloat I can’t do this shit
Even with 2% bfp you will be chopped blame your bones
 
  • +1
Reactions: Canni
I am 15 yo gonna turn 16 in like 3 months, I have 7.1% bfp and my face is still sh fatt, HOWWWW, how do I fuckin dbloat I can’t do this
Why are you 7% body fat? go to the gym or do some calisthenics brochacho u are twinkmaxxing at this point
 
  • +1
Reactions: Canni
you better gain weight because 7% is very low for 15 yo
 
be a gymcel and live in asia avg height is low there maybe you get play
FR, but he can be a gymcel and be a alternative style guy, if he can get some followers it will be easy to get play
 
  • +1
Reactions: levisko
FR, but he can be a gymcel and be a alternative style guy, if he can get some followers it will be easy to get play
it totally depends on where he lives imo for example in netherlands he wont be existing
 
  • +1
Reactions: Canni
I am 15 yo gonna turn 16 in like 3 months, I have 7.1% bfp and my face is still sh fatt, HOWWWW, how do I fuckin dbloat I can’t do this shit
Subhuman fat distorbtion
 
  • +1
Reactions: Canni
5‘6 + wide hips + fat storage mostly in face, time to rebirth
No it's definitely not your FWHR and your subhuman eyes to blame
 
  • +1
Reactions: Canni

Similar threads

Canni
Replies
9
Views
94
cl43x
cl43x
flowiza
Replies
2
Views
62
talagog1
talagog1
Schrappi17
Replies
31
Views
241
poohead
poohead
emofoidslayer
Replies
2
Views
27
emofoidslayer
emofoidslayer
holybrutal
Replies
7
Views
73
holybrutal
holybrutal

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top