Canni
5´6 unkown mtbslayer
- Joined
- Jul 6, 2026
- Posts
- 152
- Reputation
- 60
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
5‘6 + wide hips + fat storage mostly in face, time to rebirthblame genetics
7.1 is what I have been told by doctorsyour not 7 then.
Even with 2% bfp you will be chopped blame your bonesI am 15 yo gonna turn 16 in like 3 months, I have 7.1% bfp and my face is still sh fatt, HOWWWW, how do I fuckin dbloat I can’t do this shit
Why are you 7% body fat? go to the gym or do some calisthenics brochacho u are twinkmaxxing at this pointI am 15 yo gonna turn 16 in like 3 months, I have 7.1% bfp and my face is still sh fatt, HOWWWW, how do I fuckin dbloat I can’t do this
wide hips aint bad but 5'6... im sorry bro5‘6 + wide hips + fat storage mostly in face, time to rebirth
how did they measure it?7.1 is what I have been told by doctors
I willEven with 2% bfp you will be chopped blame your bones
It is so overwide hips aint bad but 5'6... im sorry bro
Been eating str8 junkfood for last few year, can’t gain weightWhy are you 7% body fat? go to the gym or do some calisthenics brochacho u are twinkmaxxing at this point
be a gymcel and live in asia avg height is low there maybe you get playIt is so over
just eat 4000 calories a day i gained 25kg in 9 months by doing thatBeen eating str8 junkfood for last few year, can’t gain weight
My doctor did a BIA scan. Just had to lie down with electrodes on my hands and feethow did they measure it?
Gawd damn, will try igjust eat 4000 calories a day i gained 25kg in 9 months by doing that
Obviously it’s not healthy, I am tryingyou better gain weight because 7% is very low for 15 yo
you will spend 2 hours on eating everyday thoGawd damn, will try ig

FR, but he can be a gymcel and be a alternative style guy, if he can get some followers it will be easy to get playbe a gymcel and live in asia avg height is low there maybe you get play
I ain’t complaining bout getting play, I sh got more smv then 6+ ft friendsbe a gymcel and live in asia avg height is low there maybe you get play
Just eat like a fucking bearObviously it’s not healthy, I am trying
WHOAAAAyou will spend 2 hours on eating everyday tho![]()
Will tryJust eat like a fucking bear
it totally depends on where he lives imo for example in netherlands he wont be existingFR, but he can be a gymcel and be a alternative style guy, if he can get some followers it will be easy to get play
thats not accurate at allMy doctor did a BIA scan. Just had to lie down with electrodes on my hands and feet
Austria, avr is still 6ft hereit totally depends on where he lives imo for example in netherlands he wont be existing
How?thats not accurate at all
Subhuman fat distorbtionI am 15 yo gonna turn 16 in like 3 months, I have 7.1% bfp and my face is still sh fatt, HOWWWW, how do I fuckin dbloat I can’t do this shit
IkSubhuman fat distorbtion
google it, its +-5% bf so you could be at 12%How?
Oh okgoogle it, its +-5% bf so you could be at 12%
No it's definitely not your FWHR and your subhuman eyes to blame5‘6 + wide hips + fat storage mostly in face, time to rebirth
No it's definitely not your FWHR and your subhuman eyes to blame






let’s rebirth tghtr




