75 yo's skin vs 19 yo's

R

RAITEIII

Legendary
20200112 101949

Whereas me at 19...

20200112 104849

The deep nasolabial fold, tear through, the texture the coloring lol. The scars that don't heal, the dryness...

This was my coloring my whole life till something started to happen to my face

15037169 1024287151033659 1066756893913266132 n

15055810 1021311604664547 1080719128775115852 n

I've blurred them but still u can clearly see the color and texture. Something that most people retain till they're 30...

People with great skin quickly say oh it's your bones it's your bones like stfu please lol.

I'll start using hormones pretty soon and will try to discover what's going on...

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, LordNorwood, turkproducer and 1 other person
Who's the old lady? Is she your mom?

Aren't you the guy I once had a fight with and how you were praising Retin A? Or was that @KEy21

How can you fix that shit texture and the scars? I have that too, I’m older but thankfully it hasn't gotten worse since high school

How can you fix that shit texture and the scars? I have that too, I’m older but thankfully it hasn't gotten worse since high school
Fully ablative non fractional laser or either the most powerful radio-frequency technology that targets skin at molecular level available only in Spain. Plus running peptides for the igf1 u could fix it in one month with about 4000£ and after that u use retin a dermarroling and keep doing lasers from time to time besides other treatments
@Lifeisgood72 shall save us

• +1
Reactions: Jerzy Bondov
Fully ablative non fractional laser or either the most powerful radio-frequency technology that targets skin at molecular level available only in Spain. Plus running peptides for the igf1 u could fix it in one month with about 4000£ and after that u use retin a dermarroling and keep doing lasers from time to time besides other treatments

@Lifeisgood72 shall save us
I’ll let you know how dht gel works on me. Your skin actually looks like it still has some collagen just not enough elastin, probably due to a genetically thin dermis resulting in wrinkles. You’re also far older than me though.

249A15E9 7002 4FDD 88A9 BB37F80CEF58

this is how I look on a normal day. My skin color is GREY. My skin feels like leather dry. Honestly yours still looks plump. Maybe you do have a slight androgen deficiency. What have you done for your skin so far?

I’ll let you know how dht gel works on me. Your skin actually looks like it still has some collagen just not enough elastin, probably due to a genetically thin dermis resulting in wrinkles. You’re also far older than me though.

View attachment 228445
this is how I look on a normal day. My skin color is GREY. My skin feels like leather dry. Honestly yours still looks plump. Maybe you do have a slight androgen deficiency. What have you done for your skin so far?
cope. indeed dht undermines elastin in actuality

View attachment 225311

Whereas me at 19...

View attachment 225313

The deep nasolabial fold, tear through, the texture the coloring lol. The scars that don't heal, the dryness...

This was my coloring my whole life till something started to happen to my face

View attachment 225314

View attachment 225317

I've blurred them but still u can clearly see the color and texture. Something that most people retain till they're 30...

People with great skin quickly say oh it's your bones it's your bones like stfu please lol.

I'll start using hormones pretty soon and will try to discover what's going on...
The secret to good skin at old age: HGH

View attachment 228445
"Far older than me" lol.

If anything, I have twice or thrice your problems: no collagen, no elastin, thinning skin... Lol

I always looked like a kid and in less than 2 years I've aged 20 years.
cope. indeed dht undermines elastin in actuality
How could it be explained then peaks of DHT and no perceived decrease in elastin/aging during puberty in most people?

How can elastin be enhanced? Skin thickened?
hgh + retin a or rope
What about peptides? Still will probably get both to try...

Last edited:
"Far older than me" lol.

If anything, I have twice or thrice your problems: no collagen, no elastin, thinning skin... Lol

I always looked like a kid and in less than 2 years I've aged 20 years.
No I really don’t think the problem is worse than mine. Especially when I was on Minoxidil still it was terrible and I couldn’t figure out why.

you have no libido issues? Then it’s probably just stress/lifestyle/genetics. Try nofap, which is good for androgens and your skin, ashwaganda for stress, and testosteronemaxxing. Your skin DOES NOT look as bad as mine. Nor does your hair.
52C64A67 BA31 45D6 AFAA 9021E7932B14

I have total body collagen deficiency due to androgen insensitivity/depletion. Even my hair is dry and frizzy.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
No I really don’t think the problem is worse than mine. Especially when I was on Minoxidil still it was terrible and I couldn’t figure out why.

you have no libido issues? Then it’s probably just stress/lifestyle/genetics. Try nofap, which is good for androgens and your skin, ashwaganda for stress, and testosteronemaxxing. Your skin DOES NOT look as bad as mine. Nor does your hair.
View attachment 228582
I have total body collagen deficiency due to androgen insensitivity/depletion. Even my hair is dry and frizzy.
Well I for sure know that I shouldn't have wrinkling and sagging skin at this age. Like for real the grandma I posted mogs my skin to hell and back and she's almost 60 years older than me lol.

A skin analysis under proper lighting is needed in order for me to admit your case is worse but even in pictures I see stuff that you don't have like wrinkling and sagging.
I believe mine is worse but acne might be giving the appearance of more dramatic changes on your skin lol. Anyway it's not a competition lol.

The situation got worse after using minoxidil but I don't want to be paranoid over it because I both had problems before using it, and improvent after using it.

To what extent can minoxidil cause androgen insensitivity? I came across a study showing that oxidative stress can downregulate AR or its sensitivity. Probably that's how it all started because my body hasn't developed whatsoever and I'm stunted.

"then it's just..." Lol.

Nofap, less stress and change in lifestyle are massive copes. It's very easy to say all this but when you try to apply it you see how exhausting it can get and that you can't ALWAYS manage all these factors as you wish, you just can't. Furthermore you do those things because its healthy and better but at the moment I were to believe it will solve my issues then I'm fucked because it's just not gonna happen. At this stage I clearly need a critical intervention.

I need to inject or it's over buddy boyo.

Where did u see my hair sorry? Lol

Definitely wasn’t me either cuz I’ve never even used Retin A lol
Why not and how does ur skin look as good as u say? Did you laser maxx?

Well I for sure know that I shouldn't have wrinkling and sagging skin at this age. Like for real the grandma I posted mogs my skin to hell and back and she's almost 60 years older than me lol.

A skin analysis under proper lighting is needed in order for me to admit your case is worse but even in pictures I see stuff that you don't have like wrinkling and sagging.
I believe mine is worse but acne might be giving the appearance of more dramatic changes on your skin lol. Anyway it's not a competition lol.

The situation got worse after using minoxidil but I don't want to be paranoid over it because I both had problems before using it, and improvent after using it.

To what extent can minoxidil cause androgen insensitivity? I came across a study showing that oxidative stress can downregulate AR or its sensitivity. Probably that's how it all started because my body hasn't developed whatsoever and I'm stunted.

"then it's just..." Lol.

Nofap, less stress and change in lifestyle are massive copes. It's very easy to say all this but when you try to apply it you see how exhausting it can get and that you can't ALWAYS manage all these factors as you wish, you just can't. Furthermore you do those things because its healthy and better but at the moment I were to believe it will solve my issues then I'm fucked because it's just not gonna happen. At this stage I clearly need a critical intervention.

I need to inject or it's over buddy boyo.

Where did u see my hair sorry? Lol
You used Minoxidil?

FF8007C9 6B8D 48A4 86CB 2345FDD1E59F

boof dht cream asap

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Genetics I did nothing special at all that I can pretend facilitated it
Great. I had at the very least a bit of good genetics too but it got hindered due to multiple, already mentioned reasons.

You used Minoxidil?

View attachment 228855

boof dht cream asap
I told you before lol. Also you showed a picture saying its how it looks "on a normal day"? What does it look like if it's a good day?

Anyway I personally can't attributite it all just to minoxidil. There are definitely more factors, at least on my case.