7k in my bank account. What should I go all in on?

butterworld

butterworld

5’8 mulattocel
Title (I’m 18)

I want to get to 100k in 1-4 years. What should my first step be?

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 4lt.Real
u need to give more info

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
On black

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, socialcel, rand anon and 12 others
honestly i dont know

i myself know little about moneymaxxing

100k in 1-4 years is very quick . i am takeing my time to get wealthy in the long run

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: fuse and <6PSLcel
So far making a business is my best answer

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ambi and fuse
All in on Girona FC

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue, ascension and i hear voices
dont listen to any crypto dump idea. Either invest it in something you know will always outperform or invest it in a skill that you can develop. OR become alpha redpill based God and start drop shipping

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Sens, LooksThinker and 6 others
dont listen to any crypto dump idea. Either invest it in something you know will always outperform or invest it in a skill that you can develop. OR become alpha redpill based God and start drop shipping
Isn’t dropshipping oversaturated

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
how'd u get ? from wageslaving ?

NPC advice

Just avoid crypto (fastest growing financial market) bro!

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Mewton, infini, Shkreliii and 3 others
NPC advice

didn't say avoid crypto. I told him to avoid pump and dump schemes cause without experience he's going to lose all of that money because a monkey told him to invest in a random one

• +1
Reactions: ascension
or you can start sim swapping

• WTF
didn't say avoid crypto. I told him to avoid pump and dump schemes cause without experience he's going to lose all of that money because a monkey told him to invest in a random one

Yeah fair enough crypto isn't for beginners

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: coisbhai, i hear voices and HTN_Mentalcel
NPC advice

What cryptos are you investing in, didn't it just finish a bull run

• +1

The bull run is ongoing right now. Probably won't end till late 2024/early 2025

Solana
NEAR
Sui
Immutable

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel

Solana
NEAR
Sui
Immutable
Aren't crypto/ gas fees on big cryptos like bitcoin like 50 percent? But on small cryptos the fees are cheap? Is that how it works

Halving just happened and global currency is dropping in value rapidly

Put some money in btc, I went broke lately on stupid leverage bets but I should've just put all my money in at 1.2x leverage for a year

Still time though, btc hasn't even peaked post halving, still a lot of room and I'd expect it's gonna last,

When government oversight increases, and governments aquire more bitcoin for themselves it'll increase in value even more

Put all of your extra money in btc right now tbh

Eth is safe as well, btc and eth are safest and pretty much correlated

Eth is better for transactiontions too so maybe both btc and eth, as they both increase and decrease similarly anyway

• Hmm...
Give to me

• WTF
Halving just happened and global currency is dropping in value rapidly

Put some money in btc, I went broke lately on stupid leverage bets but I should've just put all my money in at 1.2x leverage for a year

Still time though, btc hasn't even peaked post halving, still a lot of room and I'd expect it's gonna last,

When government oversight increases, and governments aquire more bitcoin for themselves it'll increase in value even more

Put all of your extra money in btc right now tbh
Isn't BTC fees really high, like you lose 40 percent of profit

• JFL
Reactions: butterworld and Gaygymmaxx
Aren't crypto/ gas fees on big cryptos like bitcoin like 50 percent? But on small cryptos the fees are cheap? Is that how it works

No not at all. If you buy on a centralised exchange the trading fees are quite small. Around 1%

• +1
Reactions: butterworld and HTN_Mentalcel
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension and HTN_Mentalcel
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: butterworld and HTN_Mentalcel
Isn't BTC fees really high, like you lose 40 percent of profit
Idk some faggot told me that and that's why I didn't invest in crypto. I thought that's why they made etherium and cardarno for cheap and fast transactions

• +1
It's instant

Where are you getting this information from bruh 💀
Hot wallets? Cold walltst? Isn't everything above 1000gbp too risky for cold wallets cause of hackers

Solana
NEAR
Sui
Immutable
Which one are you most confident in and why?

Idk some faggot told me that and that's why I didn't invest in crypto. I thought that's why they made etherium and cardarno for cheap and fast transactions

Ah I see. Fees used to be very high on decentralised exchanges, they're a lot cheaper now. But I only buy and sell on centralised exchanges like Coinbase, Binance.

• +1
Ah I see. Fees used to be very high on decentralised exchanges, they're a lot cheaper now. But I only buy and sell on centralised exchanges like Coinbase, Binance.
Isnt centralised exchange mean Jewish exchange? Isn't it be better to be off grid and evade taxes and shit

Which one are you most confident in and why?

Probably Solana and Immutable. Immutable is the main player in web3 gaming, they've got some really good partnerships too, like Amazon and Ubisoft.

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and butterworld

Solana
NEAR
Sui
Immutable
is it possible to make money on it if your surname doesnt end with either -berg or -stein

• JFL
Reactions: normiemaxxer, St.TikTokcel, HTN_Mentalcel and 2 others
Isnt centralised exchange mean Jewish exchange? Isn't it be better to be off grid and evade taxes and shit

Yeah you're right, but in order to cash out into USD (or whatever currency), you'll have to use centralised exchanges. And they ask for your personal details which they pass onto the IRS. So you can't really avoid taxes.

• +1
is it possible to make money on it if your surname doesnt end with either -berg or -stein
A lot of Romanians invested in crypto years ago and got rich, tech is very big in Romania with shit like webcaming and crypto

• +1
Reactions: russiancelreturns
start a business

• +1
Reactions: fuse
NPC advice

hi babe

• Love it
NPC advice

explain to me why crypto would increase in price long term when it doesn't have a single viable use

the only use is speculating on what other people speculate

• JFL
Reactions: ambi
explain to me why crypto would increase in price long term when it doesn't have a single viable use

the only use is speculating on what other people speculate

Blockchain technology is being adopted by large sectors

• JFL
Reactions: ambi
ur expectations are too low

Think 500k

• +1