8 months natural lifting progress with Routine+Diet(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined gym nearly 1.5 years ago as complete fatass(130kg) after rotting for more than 10 years in my room(I'm 23). For the first half year or so I did nothing, but cardio to just not be ashamed to go outside of my room. Then I slowly started transitioning into weight training once I had become skinny-fat from fat.

Granted I'm still skinny fat and I'm far from my idealistic physique (probs around 1.5 to 2 years), but I wanted to make a progress report nevertheless with some tips to those starting out and not wanting to inject. I don't inject because of health reasons mostly. Never taken any PEDs(besides stimulants if you count those) and I don't plan to.

View attachment 47063View attachment 47064

Around 95 kg(209 lbs) on left picture with 25%ish bodyfat.
On the right picture I'm 111 kg(244 lbs) with 20%ish bodyfat.

routine download here

6 days a week standard push-pull-leg program focusing on compounds and some key isolation excercises. Frequency is key for naturals, don't let anyone fool you. Download the excel to your phone, bring it around during your workout and log every single excercise. Your #1 priority is progressive overload above all else.

diet

Plant based diet mainly consisting of complex carbs; oats, sweet potatoes, white potatoes, rice, lentils and beans. I drink a pea protein isolate based protein shake once or twice a day which has 30g protein each shake. I eat very low fat, completely eliminated all refined oil sources, I eat no eggs, milk or any type of muscle/organ meats. My fat content are from nuts, peanut butter, cashew and mandels. I eat a shit ton of fruits of all kinds every day. Fresh seasonal and frozen dark ones too for antioxidant content (great for recovery). Supps I take are omega3, b12, zinc and magnesium. A typical meal for me looks like: Baked sweet potatoes with lentils and broccoli(ketchup dressing) with a protein shake during, ended with a cup of frozen berries.

strength progress during the 8 months:
(left picture -> right picture ; all 1 rep maxes)

bench: 30kg -> 100kg (66 lbs -> 220 lbs)
squat: 50kg -> 155kg (110 lbs -> 340 lbs)
deadlift: 60kg-> 170kg (132 lbs ->374 lbs)
overhead-press: 20kg-> 60kg (44lbs -> 132lbs)

I believe you can build a decent physique natty despite what a lot of people think here. Roids will help you get there significantly faster, but in my opinion it's not a good trade-off. Anyways just wanted to share my personal gymcel progress and if anyone has questions let me know.
I can't believe I'm stronger than you jfl? How old are you again? Maybe it's becasue the weight has a shorter distance to travel when I'm working out since my limbs are shorter.

I can't believe I'm stronger than you jfl? How old are you again? Maybe it's becasue the weight has a shorter distance to travel when I'm working out since my limbs are shorter.
on all lifts? but yes, on most lifts you have better leverages than I do bcuz of significantly shorter distance travelled. im 23 and been lifting for 8 months and never before that(hence starting strength numbers)

on all lifts? but yes, on most lifts you have better leverages than I do bcuz of significantly shorter distance travelled. im 23 and been lifting for 8 months and never before that(hence starting strength numbers)
Not on all no but I don't know for sure. I mean I never do 1 max reps but for example I bench 80kg 6 reps so I'm pretty sure I could do 100x1 without a problem. I'm working out since February I do push/pull/leg/push/pull/leg/cardio and then repeat but I did MMA before so I might gained some strength there even though I only did endurance training and HIIT workouts.

I think it's my leverage advantage. But you are definitely stronger with squats because I only do 80kg 5reps.

Not on all no but I don't know for sure. I mean I never do 1 max reps but for example I bench 80kg 6 reps so I'm pretty sure I could do 100x1 without a problem. I'm working out since February I do push/pull/leg/push/pull/leg/cardio and then repeat but I did MMA before so I might gained some strength there even though I only did endurance training and HIIT workouts.

I think it's my leverage advantage. But you are definitely stronger with squats because I only do 80kg 5reps.
bench is definitely, where I have major disadvantage cuz insanely long hands and other push excercises too. i think on deadlift i actually have an advantage and not sure about squats, but this is just broscience never really read too much on it, but the net force/work required to move the weight is way more for sure

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1383
Joined gym nearly 1.5 years ago as complete fatass(130kg) after rotting for more than 10 years in my room(I'm 23). For the first half year or so I did nothing, but cardio to just not be ashamed to go outside of my room. Then I slowly started transitioning into weight training once I had become skinny-fat from fat.

Granted I'm still skinny fat and I'm far from my idealistic physique (probs around 1.5 to 2 years), but I wanted to make a progress report nevertheless with some tips to those starting out and not wanting to inject. I don't inject because of health reasons mostly. Never taken any PEDs(besides stimulants if you count those) and I don't plan to.

View attachment 47063View attachment 47064

Around 95 kg(209 lbs) on left picture with 25%ish bodyfat.
On the right picture I'm 111 kg(244 lbs) with 20%ish bodyfat.

routine download here

6 days a week standard push-pull-leg program focusing on compounds and some key isolation excercises. Frequency is key for naturals, don't let anyone fool you. Download the excel to your phone, bring it around during your workout and log every single excercise. Your #1 priority is progressive overload above all else.

diet

Plant based diet mainly consisting of complex carbs; oats, sweet potatoes, white potatoes, rice, lentils and beans. I drink a pea protein isolate based protein shake once or twice a day which has 30g protein each shake. I eat very low fat, completely eliminated all refined oil sources, I eat no eggs, milk or any type of muscle/organ meats. My fat content are from nuts, peanut butter, cashew and mandels. I eat a shit ton of fruits of all kinds every day. Fresh seasonal and frozen dark ones too for antioxidant content (great for recovery). Supps I take are omega3, b12, zinc and magnesium. A typical meal for me looks like: Baked sweet potatoes with lentils and broccoli(ketchup dressing) with a protein shake during, ended with a cup of frozen berries.

strength progress during the 8 months:
(left picture -> right picture ; all 1 rep maxes)

bench: 30kg -> 100kg (66 lbs -> 220 lbs)
squat: 50kg -> 155kg (110 lbs -> 340 lbs)
deadlift: 60kg-> 170kg (132 lbs ->374 lbs)
overhead-press: 20kg-> 60kg (44lbs -> 132lbs)

I believe you can build a decent physique natty despite what a lot of people think here. Roids will help you get there significantly faster, but in my opinion it's not a good trade-off. Anyways just wanted to share my personal gymcel progress and if anyone has questions let me know.
so is having hair all over your body a sign of high T. legit got it all over and im low T af jfl

Please reupload routine

get more lean bro

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
get more lean bro

im working on it, ive never bulked this entire time

far from my physique goals all in all but still as motivated

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt and razerftw
never understand why people become larger... looks like shoulders grow

did not read

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt and Deleted member 483
Good progress man. Keep it up.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 483 and razerftw
Fuaaaark, I wish was a 6’7 ngl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 483
Looks good but your chest and abs need more work.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 483
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
Wtf are these weights 130kg srsly are you 6'6 or something ?

Good frame now bro

Anyone got the program he used? Links are not letting me download unless I get premium user.

Status
Not open for further replies.