8 months post surgery and my nose is still swollen on one side

herring

herring

Sphinx
the swelling raises one side of the nose causing asymmetry and generally my nose is still bulky af and will take another 3-4 months until it will turn into its final form

8mXM050h.jpg

its causing me pain everyday

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13994, Yuya Moggershima, TaxEvasionmaxxer and 8 others
no surgery for that aspie stare :feelsbadman:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: mewcoper, valhalar, Deleted member 13994 and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13994, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Julius and 11 others
Are you sure this is swelling? Does not seem like to me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13994, Constantin Denis and spark
its straight in my sideprofile now tho

my sideprofile is better than ever post surgery i am mirin

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101, SAR, coolguy1 and 6 others
what are you gonna do about it? did you talk to a doctor?

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
what are you gonna do about it? did you talk to a doctor?
already did,i can expect to wait up to 2 years for the final result since im a thicc skinned deathnic it is what it is

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14984, Deleted member 5786 and CtrlAltDelete
already did,i can expect to wait up to 2 years for the final result since im a thicc skinned deathnic it is what it is
Dude, you sure the doctor isn’t fooling you? We are taking about a major asymmetry here. Maybe just wants to win time on a surgery gone bad.

Dude, you sure the doctor isn’t fooling you? We are taking about a major asymmetry here. Maybe just wants to win time on a surgery gone bad.
my septum itself is symmetrical, its just the soft tissue that is not behaving the way it should

also my nose was always very asymmetrical, now its quite a lot more symmetrical unironically

i had septo/rhino

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
What was the surgery

my septum itself is symmetrical, its just the soft tissue that is not behaving the way it should

also my nose was always very asymmetrical, now its quite a lot more symmetrical unironically

i had septo/rhino
How do you know this is true? 8 months seems way too long for soft tissue swelling

How do you know this is true? 8 months seems way too long for soft tissue swelling
i know how my nose looked right after the cast was removed, it was perfectly symmetrical

i am now just waiting to return to that form

i know how my nose looked right after the cast was removed, it was perfectly symmetrical

Hm, that sounds bad. Cast typically is removed 2 weeks post OP (maximum swelling). If the condition has worsened afterwards as you described I would see a another doctor to get a second (unbiased) opinion

My nose looks piggish from the front selfie but back camera it look slim and Straight

• Woah
Reactions: herring
And I do not reference to septum, that seems ok, but position of nostrils-> one ist significantly below the other

something changed about your face did you get a haircut or leanmaxxed?

• WTF
Reactions: datboijj
Where did you get your rhinoplasty ? Why does it look somewhat uncanney ? Don't tell me your went in Turkey or something..

Where did you get your rhinoplasty ? Why does it look somewhat uncanney ? Don't tell me your went in Turkey or something..
kek i had it in germany, it looks uncanny because its not the final result

the swelling raises one side of the nose causing asymmetry and generally my nose is still bulky af and will take another 3-4 months until it will turn into its final form

8mXM050h.jpg

its causing me pain everyday
What's wrong with you kids' parents? If I was your dad I'd give you nose surgery alright, though it wouldn't cost me a dime.

What's wrong with you kids' parents? If I was your dad I'd give you nose surgery alright, though it wouldn't cost me a dime.
bro i'm almost 21 years old :lul:

my infraorbital rim implants and lower eyelid retraction are scheduled for 2022
you are chadlite at least
why th lid retraction your canthal tilt seems fine and your lower lid isn't droppy
also your eyes aren't that hooded so it would probably look unscanny

You really only need a haircut and a bigger neck to slay. Current hair looks like a nerd computer freak.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
Don't tell me you paid for that rhino all by yourself.
dude i am an adult male

you are chadlite at least
why th lid retraction your canthal tilt seems fine and your lower lid isn't droppy
also your eyes aren't that hooded so it would probably look unscanny
having a square chin doesnt make anyone chadlite lmao, i just look kinda masc
after i get compact orbitals maybe ill get close

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
dude i am an adult male

Yes, but who forked over the cash for your surgery?

dude i am an adult male

you have good
-jaw
-chin
-eyebrows
-lips
-eyebrows
-nose too(asymmetry is not noticable at first)
good midface
-good cheekbones
-average eyes

are you on retin a?

you have good
-jaw
-chin
-eyebrows
-lips
-eyebrows
-nose too(asymmetry is not noticable at first)
good midface
-good cheekbones
-average eyes
eh thanks for the ego boost i guess but i really want forward grown infras, they would make my eyes above average too and complete the look

yeah not sure about the lower lid retraction tho, that procedure seems to turn most men into homosexuals, but ill be def getting midface implants, believe me in the static pic you cant really tell but irl its pretty obvious that my undereyes are unideal.

acquire looks or die trying

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7419, datboijj and Deleted member 14848
yes, bought the strongest tret i could find
damn mirin how much times a week? or daily i am gonna start retin a this month again miss my old skin ngl

damn mirin how much times a week? or daily i am gonna start retin a this month again miss my old skin ngl
every evening tbh, ngl i apply way too much and my skin gets burnt hard occasionally but it seems to be working

• Love it
Reactions: Lars
no one would notice in motion, even in pic i had to zoom so don't overthink about it

every evening tbh, ngl i apply way too much and my skin gets burnt hard occasionally but it seems to be working
do u have good diet?

I also appli retino A 3times per week (when i do everyday my skin peel too much), but my skin is not like yours

I have shit diet

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
do u have good diet?

I also appli retino A 3times per week (when i do everyday my skin peel too much), but my skin is not like yours

I have shit diet
i am leanmaxxing hard rn and not eating much sugary content, mostly fruits and animal products

whenever i binge junkfood my skin turns into a pizza

bro i am not broke i run a small business
Dude, did you pay for your own surgery? All of it? I hate to be harping on this but it's a simple yes or no.

I'm just guessing your parents helped you with the surgery. The only point I'm trying to make is that's a stupid thing to do.

kek i had it in germany, it looks uncanny because its not the final result
you are fellow krautcel? Who was your surgeon if I may ask and where are you from originally?

you are fellow krautcel? Who was your surgeon if I may ask and where are you from originally?
guess meinen pheno xd

(kann dir nicht sagen wo ich die surgery hatte tbh sry)

Same. Had rhinoplasty 10 months ago and my nose is asymmetry and still very bulky looking. The tip is also very bulbous and droopy looking. I'm probably going to need to get a revision rhinoplasty if Lefort 1 doesn't fix my issues.

Are surgeons obligated to do a free revision if you have deviated septum afterwards? If so, I definitely need to cash in that offer.

Are surgeons obligated to do a free revision if you have deviated septum afterwards? If so, I definitely need to cash in that offer.
mine will give me one if im really unsatisfied ngl, but if he actually botched me i'd rather pay someone else instead ngl :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
mine will give me one if im really unsatisfied ngl, but if he actually botched me i'd rather pay someone else instead ngl :lul:
No, he didn't botch me. Might go see him for a revision. Problem is I'm planning on getting a LF1 so want to wait until after that.

guess meinen pheno xd

(kann dir nicht sagen wo ich die surgery hatte tbh sry)
I cant tell your pheno, you could be anything. Maybe italian or greek

nah, chechnya
So, noxchi k1ant hah? Which teip are you from sa vash? I rarely see noxchis on this site. You mog me hard bro. Your jaw is very good. Im a circassian btw.