8 months post surgery and my nose is still swollen on one side

So, noxchi k1ant hah? Which teip are you from sa vash? I rarely see noxchis on this site. You mog me hard bro. Your jaw is very good. Im a circassian btw.
bruh revealing my teip is basically doxxing myself :lul::lul::lul:
hah so noxchi wu, sun noxchi mot ruhr cha though :lul:

bruh revealing my teip is basically doxxing myself :lul::lul::lul:
hah so noxchi wu, sun noxchi mot ruhr cha though :lul:
ah okay, but its cool to see a fellow caucasian here. I learnt some chechens phrases from my chechen friends. I can honestly tell you lookswise you are fine. If you had better cheekbones and better browridge you would be total chad. Your chin is mogger.

ah okay, but its cool to see a fellow caucasian here. I learnt some chechens phrases from my chechen friends. I can honestly tell you lookswise you are fine. If you had better cheekbones and better browridge you would be total chad. Your chin is mogger.
bruh my browridge is neanderthal tier wdym :lul: im just hiding 90% with a fringe

about the cheekbones, yeah, that's what midface implants are for, and i'm getting them

this is an older (and slightly anglefrauded) pic where im kinda looksminned because of nose swelling and sleep deprivation induced upper eyelid exposure

but you can clearly see that my browridge is deformed tier

bruh my browridge is neanderthal tier wdym :lul: im just hiding 90% with a fringe

about the cheekbones, yeah, that's what midface implants are for, and i'm getting them

View attachment 1307195

this is an older (and slightly anglefrauded) pic where im kinda looksminned because of nose swelling and sleep deprivation induced upper eyelid exposure

nvm you weren't talking about the sheer size but just the aesthetics i think?

View attachment 1307195

you mog me to mars and back.

• Hmm...
Reactions: herring
You look plastic. What else have you done? Filler? Botox?

Insane submental area
sharp jaw line
Good looking

what’s ur BF percentage
and did u have work done to your lower third ?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: CursedOne
the swelling raises one side of the nose causing asymmetry and generally my nose is still bulky af and will take another 3-4 months until it will turn into its final form

8mXM050h.jpg

its causing me pain everyday
looks pretty good already the nose. imo

You look plastic. What else have you done? Filler? Botox?
lol no, but ever since i started tret my skin became glowy and it looks legit kinda gay now

• JFL
Reactions: Bewusst
lol no, but ever since i started tret my skin became glowy and it looks legit kinda gay now
Get a pregnancy test. I heard that can cause this as well

• JFL
Reactions: herring
Insane submental area
sharp jaw line
Good looking

what’s ur BF percentage
and did u have work done to your lower third ?
holy shit its forum chad amnesia himself :oops:

i was 73kg at 185cm in that pic, i'm 71kg rn trying to reach 67kg at which i will be actually close to 11%, i might look leanish but i'm still above 15% bf

yes i worked hard on my lower third by chewing spearmint everyday for 4 hours for 13 months straight, invasive surgery tho? nah

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia
the swelling raises one side of the nose causing asymmetry and generally my nose is still bulky af and will take another 3-4 months until it will turn into its final form

8mXM050h.jpg

its causing me pain everyday
It's unoticeable in pics but my rhino was the same and swelling never really changed. That swollen part became scar tissue.
My Columella is also crooked after my rhino, and the scar is still visible.
Going to try get filler to fill the scar and straighten the columella

Do you use it under your eyes?
every evening tbh, ngl i apply way too much and my skin gets burnt hard occasionally but it seems to be working

Steroid injection fixes swelling, very quickly.