8-week RAD-140 Results (Pics) (6'3 22 y/o) | +23lbs

Are you retarded? Everyone who makes progress tracks
I refuse to believe people are weighing their shit out on scales every time they eat. I can track small things but any big meal my mom cooks? impossible to do. So I dont do it, its a lot of effort for a likely inaccurate af result

• +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
I refuse to believe people are weighing their shit out on scales every time they eat. I can track small things but any big meal my mom cooks? impossible to do. So I dont do it, its a lot of effort for a likely inaccurate af result
Yes bro that's what I did to get my size and leanness. Why else do you think no one else looks like me even on roids

Jfl I stopped eating my moms meals and weighed my fucking chicken when I went out on dates

• JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax
At 6'3 your goal should be 200 pounds if ur taking SARMS to fully fill out
23 lbs in two months is rly good actually, so just go at it for a few more months (half a year total is good) with breaks if needed

From anorexic to skinny and using peds, pls rope

I train with fucking rocks on my backyard and you doing roids look like that wtf

• JFL
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
Bs, you just need to havr good androgen receptors, clearly op has very shit genetics for building mass, i met dudes that with peds had 0 results and other that mogged peds user and were natural, it is all genetics

Preface: first started going to the gym at 17 (now 22) where I went from 120lbs to 140lbs. got sick, lost half my gains, and never went back to the gym until now

I took Accutane when I was 17, so acne purge from RAD-140 was not a concern when planning. My dad has a full head of hair at 60+. I'm 22 and have no signs of hair loss so balding was also not a concern

BEFORE:
6'3
133lbs

(Only pics I have of before, because im dumb/forgetful/lazy)
View attachment 2371752
View attachment 2371746

AFTER:
156lbs

View attachment 2371742

View attachment 2371748

View attachment 2371749

THE CYCLE:

RAD-140
Dose: 8mg (every day)
Source: Chemyo

PCT: Enclomiphene
Dose: 10mg
Source: ReceptorChem

My dosage is prolly a bit on the lower side, most people do 10mg. Did a Push-Pull split, alternating Push-Pull every day 6 times a week, and included legs twice a week on top of Push-Pull days. (upper body is my priority)

SIDE EFFECTS/EXPERIENCE:

WEEK 1-3:
  • Very horny
  • Insomnia (difficulty sleeping, stayed up for long periods of time)
  • Nothing else
Nothing else notable here, Insomnia was by far the most annoying thing I had to deal with over the entire cycle. thankfully went away by week 3

WEEK 3-8:

• Horniness went away, back to normal libido
  • Nothing else

Nothing else notable. Could've eaten more food and been better with my diet. No acne (I have shit acne genes, but Accutane saved me). No hair loss. Did not experience any signs of suppression (probably due to my relatively low dose + genetics determines how sensitive you are to suppression). Erections were EZ, no lethargy or fatigue, and no mood swings. which is nice especially given that RAD is one of the most suppressive SARMS out there. Due to this, I did not really have to take the Enclo I bought. I did a few doses but not consistently for the reasons listed.

I happened to have a physical exam with a blood test fall in the middle of my cycle. I didn't get to see the detailed results but the doctor warned me of hyperlipidemia and nothing else. HLD was expected since anabolics fuck your lipid profile, not a big deal as long as it doesn't last too long.

Overall, was a good experience for me. And I'm considering doing it again after some months.
You're lucky bro some people loose a shit ton of hair at just 10mg

Preface: first started going to the gym at 17 (now 22) where I went from 120lbs to 140lbs. got sick, lost half my gains, and never went back to the gym until now

I took Accutane when I was 17, so acne purge from RAD-140 was not a concern when planning. My dad has a full head of hair at 60+. I'm 22 and have no signs of hair loss so balding was also not a concern

BEFORE:
6'3
133lbs

(Only pics I have of before, because im dumb/forgetful/lazy)
View attachment 2371752
View attachment 2371746

AFTER:
156lbs

View attachment 2371742

View attachment 2371748

View attachment 2371749

THE CYCLE:

RAD-140
Dose: 8mg (every day)
Source: Chemyo

PCT: Enclomiphene
Dose: 10mg
Source: ReceptorChem

My dosage is prolly a bit on the lower side, most people do 10mg. Did a Push-Pull split, alternating Push-Pull every day 6 times a week, and included legs twice a week on top of Push-Pull days. (upper body is my priority)

SIDE EFFECTS/EXPERIENCE:

WEEK 1-3:
  • Very horny
  • Insomnia (difficulty sleeping, stayed up for long periods of time)
  • Nothing else
Nothing else notable here, Insomnia was by far the most annoying thing I had to deal with over the entire cycle. thankfully went away by week 3

WEEK 3-8:

• Horniness went away, back to normal libido
  • Nothing else

Nothing else notable. Could've eaten more food and been better with my diet. No acne (I have shit acne genes, but Accutane saved me). No hair loss. Did not experience any signs of suppression (probably due to my relatively low dose + genetics determines how sensitive you are to suppression). Erections were EZ, no lethargy or fatigue, and no mood swings. which is nice especially given that RAD is one of the most suppressive SARMS out there. Due to this, I did not really have to take the Enclo I bought. I did a few doses but not consistently for the reasons listed.

I happened to have a physical exam with a blood test fall in the middle of my cycle. I didn't get to see the detailed results but the doctor warned me of hyperlipidemia and nothing else. HLD was expected since anabolics fuck your lipid profile, not a big deal as long as it doesn't last too long.

Overall, was a good experience for me. And I'm considering doing it again after some months.
Bro why ur physique is below natural im hopping on rad 140 rn but cause I need to get bigger