8-week RAD-140 Results (Pics) (6'3 22 y/o) | +23lbs

antsosa

antsosa

Silver
Preface: first started going to the gym at 17 (now 22) where I went from 120lbs to 140lbs. got sick, lost half my gains, and never went back to the gym until now

I took Accutane when I was 17, so acne purge from RAD-140 was not a concern when planning. My dad has a full head of hair at 60+. I'm 22 and have no signs of hair loss so balding was also not a concern

BEFORE:
6'3
133lbs

(Only pics I have of before, because im dumb/forgetful/lazy)

AFTER:
156lbs

THE CYCLE:

RAD-140
Dose: 8mg (every day)
Source: Chemyo

PCT: Enclomiphene
Dose: 10mg
Source: ReceptorChem

My dosage is prolly a bit on the lower side, most people do 10mg. Did a Push-Pull split, alternating Push-Pull every day 6 times a week, and included legs twice a week on top of Push-Pull days. (upper body is my priority)

SIDE EFFECTS/EXPERIENCE:

WEEK 1-3:
  • Very horny
  • Insomnia (difficulty sleeping, stayed up for long periods of time)
  • Nothing else
Nothing else notable here, Insomnia was by far the most annoying thing I had to deal with over the entire cycle. thankfully went away by week 3

WEEK 3-8:

• Horniness went away, back to normal libido
  • Nothing else

Nothing else notable. Could've eaten more food and been better with my diet. No acne (I have shit acne genes, but Accutane saved me). No hair loss. Did not experience any signs of suppression (probably due to my relatively low dose + genetics determines how sensitive you are to suppression). Erections were EZ, no lethargy or fatigue, and no mood swings. which is nice especially given that RAD is one of the most suppressive SARMS out there. Due to this, I did not really have to take the Enclo I bought. I did a few doses but not consistently for the reasons listed.

I happened to have a physical exam with a blood test fall in the middle of my cycle. I didn't get to see the detailed results but the doctor warned me of hyperlipidemia and nothing else. HLD was expected since anabolics fuck your lipid profile, not a big deal as long as it doesn't last too long.

Overall, was a good experience for me. And I'm considering doing it again after some months.

Attachments

• 1691615507568.png
    1691615507568.png
    451.6 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: zeshama, N1666, Deleted member 6128 and 11 others
Preface: first started going to the gym at 17 (now 22) where I went from 120lbs to 140lbs. got sick, lost half my gains, and never went back to the gym until now

I took Accutane when I was 17, so acne purge from RAD-140 was not a concern when planning. My dad has a full head of hair at 60+. I'm 22 and have no signs of hair loss so balding was also not a concern

BEFORE:
6'3
133lbs

View attachment 2371752
View attachment 2371746

AFTER:
156lbs

View attachment 2371742

View attachment 2371748

View attachment 2371749

THE CYCLE:

RAD-140

My dosage is prolly a bit on the lower side, most people do 10mg. Did a Push-Pull split, alternating Push-Pull every day 6 times a week, and included legs twice a week on top of Push-Pull days. (upper body is my priority)

SIDE EFFECTS/EXPERIENCE:

WEEK 1-3:
  • Very horny
  • Nothing else
Nothing else notable here, Insomnia was by far the most annoying thing I had to deal with over the entire cycle. thankfully went away by week 3

WEEK 3-8:

• Nothing else

Nothing else notable. Could've eaten more food and been better with my diet. No acne (I have shit acne genes, but Accutane saved me). No hair loss. Did not experience any signs of suppression (probably due to my relatively low dose + genetics determines how sensitive you are to suppression). Erections were EZ, no lethargy or fatigue, and no mood swings. which is nice especially given that RAD is one of the most suppressive SARMS out there. Due to this, I did not really have to take the Enclo I bought. I did a few doses but not consistently for the reasons listed.

I happened to have a physical exam with a blood test fall in the middle of my cycle. I didn't get to see the detailed results but the doctor warned me of hyperlipidemia and nothing else. HLD was expected since anabolics fuck your lipid profile, not a big deal as long as it doesn't last too long.

Overall, was a good experience for me. And I'm considering doing it again after some months.

I don't wanna talk but it looks the same

• +1
Reactions: wayme, callisto, j3mPilled and 3 others

BEFORE:
6'3
133lbs

View attachment 2371752
View attachment 2371746

AFTER:
156lbs

View attachment 2371742

View attachment 2371748

View attachment 2371749

THE CYCLE:

RAD-140

SIDE EFFECTS/EXPERIENCE:

WEEK 1-3:
  • Very horny
  • Nothing else

WEEK 3-8:

• Nothing else

mirin my curry cel,i will take rad soon too when it arrives,after that i will start test c 300 mg weekly,does it help with fat loss?

I don't wanna talk but it looks the same
no shit. I went from Auschwitz escapee, to just a slightly less skinny but still skinny dude

I'm not a chink but I'm not seeing any change. Good for you tho and wish you the best

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl

BEFORE:
6'3
133lbs

View attachment 2371752
View attachment 2371746

AFTER:
156lbs

View attachment 2371742

View attachment 2371748

View attachment 2371749

THE CYCLE:

RAD-140

SIDE EFFECTS/EXPERIENCE:

WEEK 1-3:
  • Very horny
  • Nothing else

WEEK 3-8:

• Nothing else

looks the same

maybe u gained 15 pounds of shit u need to go to the bathroom

joking. results is what matter nice thread

• JFL
Reactions: SelfishKunt
Honestly this looks very underwhelming I had bigger changes after 8 weeks of simple newbie gains, which you should have too (and probably even better if you lost muscle before)

Either you fucked something up (bad training, not enough protein, calories or sleep) or this shit just didn't work for you

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
I'm unimpressed. You were either not eating enough, training poorly, or you are a poor responder to anabolics (insensitive androgen receptors). At least you didn't put on much fat. Try LGD maybe.

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 6128, MaxillaMaxing and 3 others
Also you're supposed to take the enclomiphene at the same time as the SARM.

Also you're supposed to take the enclomiphene at the same time as the SARM.
yes if you have suppression. I didnt. there are people who do RAD with no PCT, not unheard of. I had Enclo on standby just in case

I'm unimpressed. You were either not eating enough, training poorly, or you are a poor responder to anabolics (insensitive androgen receptors). At least you didn't put on much fat. Try LGD maybe.
23lbs is 23lbs. I didnt take many pictures of the before because I was lazy. Muscle growth is non-uniform, also add in the fact im tall with a 6'6 wingspan and yea no shit

• +1
Reactions: kimtaehyung
23lbs is 23lbs. I didnt take many pictures of the before because I was lazy. Muscle growth is non-uniform, also add in the fact im tall with a 6'6 wingspan and yea no shit
Try steroids.

could be born 5'9 and look like this

• +1
Reactions: MaxillaMaxing
Try steroids.
I live with parents, and there is no way im hiding vials and a bunch of needles. I almost got caught with SARMS (they saw the bottle) but had no idea what it was. if they saw needles or test vials, its over for me

BEFORE:
6'3
133lbs

View attachment 2371752
View attachment 2371746

AFTER:
156lbs

View attachment 2371742

View attachment 2371748

View attachment 2371749

THE CYCLE:

RAD-140

SIDE EFFECTS/EXPERIENCE:

WEEK 1-3:
  • Very horny
  • Nothing else

WEEK 3-8:

• Nothing else

This nigga really cycled barely researched RAD-140 for little to no change, brutal.

• +1
Reactions: twilight
This nigga really cycled barely researched RAD-140 for little to no change, brutal.
I covered basically everything. forgot to mention I also bought NAC for liver support, but im not a drinker and never plan to be so again not a concern

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
I covered basically everything. forgot to mention I also bought NAC for liver support, but im not a drinker and never plan to be so again not a concern
What was your calorie surplus

What was your calorie surplus
I didn't track because im a lazy fuck. But I just ate chicken a lot took 40g protein shakes after workouts and ate a lot of ricecakes + PB in between meals. Probably still didn't hit protein targets but such is life

Honestly this looks very underwhelming I had bigger changes after 8 weeks of simple newbie gains, which you should have too (and probably even better if you lost muscle before)

Either you fucked something up (bad training, not enough protein, calories or sleep) or this shit just didn't work for you
My results fall pretty much as expected

doing 20lbs+ naturally wouldve taken me probably at least twice as long
When I was working out at 17 (high puberty test lvls too) i did that in 4 months.

Very underwhelming results tbh but you are an extreme ecto so there’s that. You would probably need heavy roids to look good. Did strength go up?

Very underwhelming results tbh but you are an extreme ecto so there’s that. You would probably need heavy roids to look good. Did strength go up?
23lbs is 23lbs + RAD is known to be a dry mass gainer with minimal bloat. Im tall with very long arms not only are my muscles stretched out, I have way more volume to fill. which is why visually looks underwhelming. As far as strength goes, my strength went up quite dramatically, especially for chest. When I started I could barley even do the bar for 5 reps. Now I do 115 for 6. Absolutely impossible naturally

23lbs is 23lbs + RAD is known to be a dry mass gainer with minimal bloat. Im tall with very long arms not only are my muscles stretched out, I have way more volume to fill. which is why visually looks underwhelming. As far as strength goes, my strength went up quite dramatically, especially for chest. When I started I could barley even do the bar for 5 reps. Now I do 115 for 6. Absolutely impossible naturally
I’m sorry, but your results are below average from what I seen personally and what this coach claims. This was only with a slightly higher dose than you. I’m assuming 115lbs ? That’s pretty standard and achievable for most with newbie gains after 8-10 weeks with a decent diet. Height doesn’t play that much of a role tbh.

Attachments

• F3060336-2FE1-485A-9E49-BEBB3BEAA047.jpeg
    F3060336-2FE1-485A-9E49-BEBB3BEAA047.jpeg
    432.7 KB · Views: 0
  • D402EA83-11D1-4106-9E26-89CADA6627B2.jpeg
    D402EA83-11D1-4106-9E26-89CADA6627B2.jpeg
    577.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius, JawMogger and GunDevilHybrid
Why am I seeing so many dumbasses here on Lookmaxx do PED cycles with 0 gym experience, 0 knowledge, 0 logic, and super young too.
JFLLLL

Mfs need to just train and eat natty for a bit, for fuck sake

• +1
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid
I’m sorry, but your results are below average from what I seen personally and what this coach claims. This was only with a slightly higher dose than you. I’m assuming 115lbs ? That’s pretty standard and achievable for most with newbie gains after 8-10 weeks with a decent diet. Height doesn’t play that much of a role tbh.
again, my weight gain falls well within what is expected of SARMS for 8 weeks. I will say my diet could have been better. and the insomnia for 3 weeks really made rest (important for gains) and eating quite difficult. Id say my genetics are probably average but at this point too early to tell decisivley. As far as height goes, its incredibly important for determining how you look visually, just as a reference this is what 6'3 170lbs looks like, still absolute DYEL. Also I have a hard time believing noobies can make such strength gains on the bench in 1-2 months of lifting, unless they are 2SD+ genetic freaks

Did you take it?

Why am I seeing so many dumbasses here on Lookmaxx do PED cycles with 0 gym experience, 0 knowledge, 0 logic, and super young too.
JFLLLL

Mfs need to just train and eat natty for a bit, for fuck sake
im not training natty at 22 :ROFLMAO: . I have a life to live. waste 2 years just to not look DYEL and 3+ to look gymmaxxed, at that point im old and my parents will come knocking on my door for marriage

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
again, my weight gain falls well within what is expected of SARMS for 8 weeks. I will say my diet could have been better. and the insomnia for 3 weeks really made rest (important for gains) and eating quite difficult. Id say my genetics are probably average but at this point too early to tell decisivley. As far as height goes, its incredibly important for determining how you look visually, just as a reference this is what 6'3 170lbs looks like, still absolute DYEL. Also I have a hard time believing noobies can make such strength gains on the bench in 1-2 months of lifting, unless they are 2SD+ genetic freaks View attachment 2372263 View attachment 2372265
I managed to go from the bar to 105kg in 10 months but my max at the beginning was probably more than the bar (50-60kg after getting used to bench in like 2 weeks) and my genes are very average tbh.

Nonetheless I think that this picture you posted is probably around average for low rad-140 but yours is worse. Notice how he gained muscle on the delts and traps. An area with high amounts of receptors you didn’t.

im not training natty at 22 :ROFLMAO: . I have a life to live. waste 2 years just to not look DYEL and 3+ to look gymmaxxed, at that point im old and my parents will come knocking on my door for marriage
I understand your point, but PEDs are used when you already have a great training & diet regiment, as an ENHANCEMENT.
PEDs help a lot if used correctly, but only if you already have the fundamentals (training, diet, sleep) figured out.

As people here pointed out, this cycle seems like a waste because there's hardly any visual change and now you just played with your hormones for pretty much nothing in return.

PEDs are not side-effects free and you can't use them forever, so you better make sure you already have a solid natural base if you want to maximize efficiency.

There's a reason why so many people on steroids/PEDs look like shit and you could never tell they take stuff.
Shitty genetics, maybe, but also shitty training and shitty diets.

When you make a business, you don't go for venture capital money right away.
You first make sure you have a proven and working concept, growth, and realistic path to profitability.

TLDR: Be more disciplined, bro. Don't go looking around for cheatcodes at the start. Learn the basics first. And this is coming from someone who has done PEDs before.

I managed to go from the bar to 105kg in 10 months but my max at the beginning was probably more than the bar (50-60kg after getting used to bench in like 2 weeks) and my genes are very average tbh.

Nonetheless I think that this picture you posted is probably around average for low rad-140 but yours is worse. Notice how he gained muscle on the delts and traps. An area with high amounts of receptors you didn’t.
I deliberately dont train traps as I think its not aesthetic. As far as shoulders, I did not do a good job of training them for the first few weeks. For example, I wasnt doing dumbbell OHP at first because I couldn't stabilize my arms to the point of injury risk. Also did laterals on machine only. bad choice on my part

I deliberately dont train traps as I think its not aesthetic. As far as shoulders, I did not do a good job of training them for the first few weeks. For example, I wasnt doing dumbbell OHP at first because I couldn't stabilize my arms to the point of injury risk. Also did laterals on machine only. bad choice on my part
It seems that taking a mild dose of sarms wasn’t the best idea tbh. 8mg only gives a noticeable boost for those who already know how to train well, eat correctly, manage sleep and stress. Only very high doses of sarms or roids could let you negate those important aspects and result in good gains! Even then you’re just wasting money.

Do the basics first before playing Russian Roulette with your HPTA axis and hormones.

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President

hey do you know if enclo is legit thinking of running rad for 8-12 especially if enclo prohibits shut down

It seems that taking a mild dose of sarms wasn’t the best idea tbh. 8mg only gives a noticeable boost for those who already know how to train well, eat correctly, manage sleep and stress. Only very high doses of sarms or roids could let you negate those important aspects and result in good gains! Even then you’re just wasting money.

Do the basics first before playing Russian Roulette with your HPTA axis and hormones.
The first 3 weeks of the cycle were very low quality because of the insomnia. Most of my gains were from the rest of the cycle. My training has been fine, I have that planned out methodically and I make sure to train to failure, and do drop sets on noncompound exercises to fully fatigue the muscles. As far as diet goes, also took a big hit from the insomnia

• +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso

Im sayinn

@Maesthetics=King @5.5psl jfl at this delusional greycel thinking he made any progress

nigga said he couldn’t be bothered to track calories but is running a rad cycle

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472 and 5.5psl
went from DYEL to DYEL.

SARMs are a meme.. jfl

The first 3 weeks of the cycle were very low quality because of the insomnia. Most of my gains were from the rest of the cycle. My training has been fine, I have that planned out methodically and I make sure to train to failure, and do drop sets on noncompound exercises to fully fatigue the muscles. As far as diet goes, also took a big hit from the insomnia
What a waste of money tbh. And why weren’t you taking enclo during the cycle to avoid shutdown ?

went from DYEL to DYEL.

SARMs are a meme.. jfl
Not really a meme, they work. This guy didn’t know what he was doing plus probably a bad response.

It takes years bulking on roids consistently to gain muscle. Thats why despite there being 50+ roiders there's like 3 guys on this site with a 24-23.5ffmi lean

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Deleted member 27472
What a waste of money tbh. And why weren’t you taking enclo during the cycle to avoid shutdown ?
SARMS really arent that expensive, whats worse is having to do more to makeup. More exposure time = bad. I was planning on taking enclo starting week 6 but as I said I had zero feelings of shutdown whatsoever. I just started enclo now just in case to keep gains

• +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
It takes years bulking on roids consistently to gain muscle. Thats why despite there being 50+ roiders there's like 3 guys on this site with a 24-23.5ffmi lean
You, Arborist and who else ?

@Maesthetics=King @5.5psl jfl at this delusional greycel thinking he made any progress

nigga said he couldn’t be bothered to track calories but is running a rad cycle
literally no one counts calories lol. Just eat as often as you can and healthy

• JFL
Reactions: zeshama and Blackgymmax
literally no one counts calories lol. Just eat as often as you can and healthy
Are you retarded? Everyone who makes progress tracks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472 and Kamui
Wtf you’re on steroids? You must have the worst genetics in the history of human civilization

• JFL
Reactions: zeshama and 5.5psl