80% of men will go bald

max_frisch

max_frisch

The biggest risk is not taking any risk
yet 80% of 20 year olds think (or rather wishful thinking) that the norwood reaper wont come for them

but dont despair, when the moment comes (and it will come) fin jesus will be there for you

eXIlvfI.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Prettyboy, optimisticzoomer, Meteor21 and 9 others
youre obsessed with balding, youre probably NW3

nobody in my mothers and fathers family balded so im safe.

• JFL
Reactions: jojoyou
youre obsessed with balding, youre probably NW3
the moment i will receed to even norwood 1,5 i will be on dut + some topical shit. be assured. this nigga will never go bald

• +1
Reactions: Uglyzayn, NegativeNorwood and Deleted member 15854
Im fucked, even my grandma went bald

• JFL
Reactions: Biiyo03, jojoyou and Deleted member 15854
wont ur dick stop working when u take fin ?

yet 80% of 20 year olds think (or rather wishful thinking) that the norwood reaper wont come for them

but dont despair, when the moment comes (and it will come) fin jesus will be there for you

eXIlvfI.jpg
100% of man will go bald dude. Its just a matter of time. Even indigenous will go bald if they lived 300 years.

eXIlvfI.jpg
Why post this thread when I am already on 500 mg test

• +1
Reactions: crimclown63
most men go bald eventually, but what does it matter when you're 50 as opposed to being 20-30.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Deleted member 25667, Biiyo03 and 3 others
wont ur dick stop working when u take fin ?
no, majority dont have noticable sideeffects
the people who get sideeffects recover after a few weeks of not taking the drug

sadly a very small minority of mentally ill people on the internet gave the impression that finasterid will destroy the life of everyone taking it

i already wrote this another thread:

There were 8 million active prescriptions of finasteride in the US alone in 2020.

lets estimate the global number:
there are 331 million americans, so the percentage of people who take finasteride in the usa is 8/331=0.024=2.4%

the global population is 7.8 Billions. Lets take into account that people in the world probably take less finasterid compared to the usa. so instead of 2.4% we go with 1%

1% of 7.8 Billion is

7,800,000,000 x 1% = 78.000.000

78 Million people are taking finasterid. RIGHT NOW. it will be way more if we consider everyone who took it since finasterid is out for 20-30 years by now. but again: im a friendly person so i be very generous in your favor.

now lets compare it to people who think! they got post finasterid syndrome (something that isnt proven until today). and here i quote your „study“ from the op

While the incidence of persistent sexual side effects associated with finasteride is unknown, it is very likely that over 1,000 men worldwide are experiencing the effects. This estimate is based upon the number of registered users (N = 2,170) on the Internet forum Propeciahelp.com which focuses on “persistent sexual, mental and physical side effects which continue despite quitting” finasteride

7b7ab76489a4ca2d2045e11a1946de88_w200.gif

2.170 people compared to 78.000.000 (lets ignore for a fact that you can register there easily as much as you want and that i made multiple accounts there in 2017 to troll about side effects and making up wild stories)

that is a percentage of 0,0027%. or in other words

if 100 people take finasterid, out of these 100 people 0 (ZERO) will develop permanent sexual issues

if 1.000 people take finasterid, out of these 1.000 people 0 (ZERO) will develop permanent sexual lssues

if 10.00 people take finasterid, out of these 10.00 people 0 (ZERO) will develop permanent sexual lssues

if 100.000 people take finasterid, out of these 100.000 people 2 people will develop permanent sexual lssues (which could just aswell happened without finasterid, nobody knows)

so considering these numbers its very likely those people would have gotten these symptoms anyways. with the same logic you could look for people who took finasterid and then got overrun by a car and then claim finasterid causes a broken neck. hence the existence of post finasterid syndrome was never proven.

people who develop sideeffects will be fine after discontuing the drug.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
Fin Jesus made me cage hard lmao

True, over if you are not taking fin and minox. Muh ed, those are mentalcels who already had it and found the perfect excuse in the meds to blame them for it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25667 and DHTrash
It's brutal watching probably 50% of my friends go from nw0 to nw2-3s already from age 18-25.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, Deleted member 25667 and gribsufer1
the reaper wants your dht and you should give it to him