85% of millionaires/billionaires are married

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
Rich people know that you need structure in your life to make it.

Edit: niggers being a pain in the ass already so just so you know marriage among the general population is 40-50%

Edit: I know others will bring up millionaires being old, and yes average age of a millionaire is 45-55, but the marriage rate for middle class men in that age group is 60%, not 85-90% like millionaires

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ThatGuythattype, Heinrich Schmidt, becomingnearperfect and 7 others
They dont know shit nigga, richest man in the world literally changed the name of one of the most successful websites to a letter because of his weird obsession.

You should stop acting like these people are smart, all of them inherited high amounts of wealth and connections, and all they did was gambling with that money

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Finalcut123, wateriswet, Sleeper and 19 others
They dont know shit nigga, richest man in the world literally changed the name of one of the most successful websites to a letter because of his weird obsession.

You should stop acting like these people are smart, all of them inherited high amounts of wealth and connections, and all they did was gambling with that money
Wow you’re so knowledgeable incel. We should definitely listen to you.

Bro tf.

I guess 80% of normies or even sub5s are married too. If not where does the members of this forum come from.

Yeah all billionaires eat and breathe

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mr.Proper, falcon1, Deleted member 32486 and 3 others
Bro tf.

I guess 80% of normies or even sub5s are married too. If not where does the members of this forum come from.

Yeah all billionaires eat and breathe
Before you utter you incel stuff look it up. 40% is the marriage rate for the general population

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath

Yep. It's just luck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MentalistKebab, .*my*. and MoggerGaston
80% of millionaires were millionaires the moment they were born. (born into wealthy families)

What's the point of this.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sleeper, Chintuck22, Deleted member 40471 and 4 others
80% of millionaires were millionaires the moment they were born. (born into wealthy families)

What's the point of this.
Don’t bring up this niggerish stuff before you research it.

75% of millionaires didn’t inherit a dime.

• +1
Reactions: metagross
Don’t bring up this niggerish stuff before you research it.

75% of millionaires didn’t inherit a dime.
high tier brainlets among us.

Sorry for u if u really believe that

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pale God, MoggerGaston and .*my*.
high tier brainlets among us.

Sorry for u if u really believe that
This is research.
I know that where you came from you people don’t do research. All you can do is shit on the street and scream free Palestine, but we live in a civilized world and research can answer questions—your niggerish speculations can’t

• +1
Reactions: metagross

Edit: niggers being a pain in the ass already so just so you know marriage among the general population is 40-50%

Edit: I know others will bring up millionaires being old, and yes average age of a millionaire is 45-55, but the marriage rate for middle class men in that age group is 60%, not 85-90% like millionaires
They made it in a society without social media and without a complete disdain of morality and religion. How the fuck are we supposed to marry a 20+ bc whore when divorce rape rates are rising by the day.

I’d be happy as fuck if I could marry a good girl and structure my life the old way, not as easy as it was afaik

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1 and .*my*.
They made it in a society without social media and without a complete disdain of morality and religion. How the fuck are we supposed to marry a 20+ bc whore when divorce rape rates are rising by the day.

I’d be happy as fuck if I could marry a good girl and structure my life the old way, not as easy as it was afaik
You need leverage (like money) and a private investigator.

If you’re not stupid you can generally be safe, especially with a prenup.

You need leverage (like money) and a private investigator.

If you’re not stupid you can generally be safe, especially with a prenup.
Still you’re going to lose sons and her (and that’s extremely heavy on your psyche as you emotionally invested A LOT)

• JFL
Reactions: .*my*.
Still you’re going to lose sons and her (and that’s extremely heavy on your psyche as you emotionally invested A LOT)
Dude private investigator PRIOR to marriage. You can dig up enough to know if she’s safe

The wife cheats with a young bodyguard.

• JFL
  • +1
Dude private investigator PRIOR to marriage. You can dig up enough to know if she’s safe
What does he need to investigate about, she’s a foid just like the rest

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pale God and .*my*.
What does he need to investigate about, she’s a foid just like the rest
Family situation, prior relationships, digital footprint, college and school etc.

You can find a lot to make a good judgement

• Hmm...
Reactions: FutureSlayer
Family situation, prior relationships, digital footprint, college and school etc.

You can find a lot to make a good judgement
bro the real blackpill is just that if she will be able to do better, she will. No real leverage from the male part if not societal slut shaming etc is implemented

• JFL
  • +1

I'm a millionaire, and I'm a trucel. How do you like them apples?

• JFL
But you're not going to get rich by marrying, so what's your fucking point when most rich people got married after getting rich?

Shit thread with a meaningless study

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: MentalistKebab and .*my*.

Some questions
1. Correlation yes. but it also showed causation in studies/data?
2. Influence of women trying to get with rich man for Marriage. Meaning, that causing the higher Marriage rate, but not the cause for his money amount.

The only people who are smart are those with background in academia, scientists discovering drugs, even low level guys doing all the maths in companies IQ mog CEOS.

Many politicians, CEOs just have good 'people skills' and you're right get lucky hit the jackpot being in right place, right time.

This scene and acting by Jeremy Irons sums it up best.

He literally takes advice from the smart guys and just makes a decision with their varying levels of support.

Same shit with big short

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
But you're not going to get rich by marrying, so what's your fucking point when most rich people got married after getting rich?

Shit thread with a meaningless study
65% of millionaires/billionaires are in their first marriage. Clear evidence that they got married prior to success.

Marriage is key to success at that level because it’s a support system.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend

People wanna be an alphafux not a betabuxx

• JFL
  • +1
65% of millionaires/billionaires are in their first marriage. Clear evidence that they got married prior to success.
And now you're pulling shit out of your ass.
How does first marriage equals married prior to success?
Marriage is key to success at that level because it’s a support system.
Any support system will be helpful to be successful, but it's not a determining factor. Most people have family, friends or are married but will not get rich.

And now you're pulling shit out of your ass.
How does first marriage equals married prior to success?
because almost no one marries for the first time at 55–which is the age of the average millionaire. That means they married before they became successful.

You’re quite stupid I’m sorry

Last edited:
Any support system will be helpful to be successful
Yet that’s not what the evidence suggests, considering that only 1 out of 10 millionaires are unmarried playboys

Ok dude prove me wrong using data. I tried my best to find anything that would say the opposite of my claims
I'm not saying most millionaires aren't married, it's just that if you have some experience with ltrs you know money is a determining factor for it to work.
Most millionaires are married because money makes the relationship work, not the other way around.
Thinking getting married will make your rich because you come back home to some pussy and muh emotional support is cope.

Also, those shit studies always mention how the average rich guy is in his 50s jfl
No shit, most old people had all those years to put in the effort, no wonder he accumulated wealth by that age.
An old man will always have more money than a young man in the same field.

If anything the real determining factor to getting rich within the same context is holding a worthy university degree.

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper
I'm not saying most millionaires aren't married, it's just that if you have some experience with ltrs you know money is a determining factor for it to work.
Most millionaires are married because money makes the relationship work, not the other way around.
Thinking getting married will make your rich because you come back home to some pussy and muh emotional support is cope.

Also, those shit studies always mention how the average rich guy is in his 50s jfl
No shit, most old people had all those years to put in the effort, no wonder he accumulated wealth by that age.
An old man will always have more money than a young man in the same field.

If anything the real determining factor to getting rich within the same context is holding a worthy university degree.
Support system is not emotional support, it’s having people (your wife and her family) help you when you encounter setbacks and vice versa. A network of people who care about each other.

I don’t understand why you’re so stupid. Did you grow up with just your mom? That would explain it

Wow you’re so knowledgeable incel. We should definitely listen to you.
Yeah because he's right. In every single country in the world right now, you are more likely to stay in the economic class you were born into rather than move up or down from it. Poor people stay poor. middle class stay middle class and rich stay rich, there is not a single economy that is an exception to this, even the ones that have the highest economic mobility still have very little movement

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper and .*my*.
it’s having people (your wife and her family) help you when you encounter setbacks and vice versa.
it's known that women DITCH you the moment you struggle and need support. Like how getting fired often leads to your woman leaving you aswell.

JFL at thinking women actually provide any emotional support in a relationship.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper and .*my*.
Before you utter you incel stuff look it up. 40% is the marriage rate for the general population
maybe because general population includes toddlers and college kids u retard

• Ugh..
it's known that women DITCH you the moment you struggle and need support. Like how getting fired often leads to your woman leaving you aswell.

JFL at thinking women actually provide any emotional support in a relationship.
they do if u marry the right one jfl

• WTF
Reactions: MoggerGaston

rich males will still become beta simps for women

always have a backup plan to protect assets

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper
Dude. Stop making contrived theories. Women use you for dinners and provision of resources, because you simply don’t have the looks, genetics and raw appeal to be used for sex/fun by women. You basically spelled it out for us yourself, yet your ego prevents you from seeing the truth. Perhaps because you haven’t experienced what life is from the other side (from being a good looking guy with good genes). It is that simple. I know it sounds like a personal attack, but it really is not. I am only trying to help you, so you don’t get used by these hoes.

Your Theory and conclusion however is demonstrably false. Have you heard the phrase alpha fucks, beta bucks? Women have a dualistic mating strategy and you happen to fall in the beta bucks side if equation. So your whole world view is shaped by having lived on this side, and your view that women consider money more important stems exactly from that. You don’t know what’s happening behind scenes, sadly

Dude. Stop making contrived theories. Women use you for dinners and provision of resources, because you simply don’t have the looks, genetics and raw appeal to be used for sex/fun by women. You basically spelled it out for us yourself, yet your ego prevents you from seeing the truth. Perhaps because you haven’t experienced what life is from the other side (from being a good looking guy with good genes). It is that simple. I know it sounds like a personal attack, but it really is not. I am only trying to help you, so you don’t get used by these hoes.

Your Theory and conclusion however is demonstrably false. Have you heard the phrase alpha fucks, beta bucks? Women have a dualistic mating strategy and you happen to fall in the beta bucks side if equation. So your whole world view is shaped by having lived on this side, and your view that women consider money more important stems exactly from that. You don’t know what’s happening behind scenes, sadly
You’re trying to sound smart but you’re on an ego trip.

Who cares if they’re trying to use you as long as you have the leverage?