9/10 19yrold italian girl thinks im gonna marry her and save her from her abusive ex

No I mean a "Muslim" roastie is unlikely to know anything about religon
Oh, you mean like the in-depth stuff about the religion itself. Yeah she doesn't, of course, that's why she'd be a roastie. And they encourage each other in this degeneracy lifestyle.
yeah they declared independence in 1992 so that first regime lasted until the president Alija died

I mean his son is from the same party which still rules in Bosnia but they're not really Islamist anymore, just Nationalists who use religious rhetoric
Dang what made them turn secular then? :hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: hopecel
Average mediterranean/MENA soap opera plot
Yes read through it he essentially ignored me because he got exposed for multiple lies. After talking tough on an incel forum. I called him out originally because i cnt stand the users who talk like they are tough. Cnt stand men in real life who do tbh to me its like the gay guy tht tries to fit the camp stereotype. Why not just be urself? instead of being a caricature. Its usually just insecure ppl

• JFL
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
I don't want bitches I want long term relationship

No I mean a "Muslim" roastie is unlikely to know anything about religon

yeah they declared independence in 1992 so that first regime lasted until the president Alija died

I mean his son is from the same party which still rules in Bosnia but they're not really Islamist anymore, just Nationalists who use religious rhetoric
No muslim roasties fuck niggers then claim its between them and god

And why would a whore whos abt to convert not know islamic terminology?

• JFL
It's the roids probably, every guy that roids starts posting like that. High T type of shit innit. :ogre:
IDK even when i was blasting 700mg tren 800mg test a week posting on the old forums I didn't talk like that. Most threads are pretty chill. Edited to say those doses are way overkill and no one should run them if I went back in time i would not run test or tren tht high. The tren dose was especially overkill.

• Woah
Reactions: Gengar
IDK even when i was blasting 700mg tren 800mg test a week posting on the old forums I didn't talk like that. Most threads are pretty chill.
You must have a lot of self-control then, I think. That's a good quality to have. I feel like guys who roid have some pent-up aggression (and consequently express themselves in such a fashion, even online). Then again I could be totally wrong, but it's just what I have observed (seemingly).

You must have a lot of self-control then, I think. That's a good quality to have. I feel like guys who roid have some pent-up aggression (and consequently express themselves in such a fashion, even online). Then again I could be totally wrong, but it's just what I have observed (seemingly).
TBH it builds over time I ran 300mg test for years from when I was 19(bloodwork always good besides when i ran tren). Initially u feel great but from wht I know now its the effect of having constantly upregulated adrenaline that cause u to become a basket case over long periods of high doses of them. For me it displayed itself as anxiety and rage attacks and I didnt realise it was the steroids doing it until I dropped to a high trt dose.

Dang what made them turn secular then? :hnghn:
they all were secular in Yugoslavia then the war happened and everyone suddenly became "religious" then after the war Americans forced both entities of Bosnia to become more "Democratic" and less extremist and I'd say it worked out but nationalism and religion are again popular last 5 years
No muslim roasties fuck niggers then claim its between them and god
BBC is your new god, araboi
And why would a whore whos abt to convert not know islamic terminology?
that's really unlikely to happen, sir

Yes read through it he essentially ignored me because he got exposed for multiple lies. After talking tough on an incel forum. I called him out originally because i cnt stand the users who talk like they are tough. Cnt stand men in real life who do tbh to me its like the gay guy tht tries to fit the camp stereotype. Why not just be urself? instead of being a caricature. Its usually just insecure ppl
"You’re an orbiter just like me, even if we don’t want to admit it."

Nigga is so mad i dont orbit whores and made fun of him for orbiting that hes filling half my thread

I ignored u because you flame like a nigga that got bullied at school

Fucking loser

"You’re an orbiter just like me, even if we don’t want to admit it."

Nigga is so mad i dont orbit whores and made fun of him for orbiting that hes filling half my thread

I ignored u because you flame like a nigga that got bullied at school

Fucking loser
Never orbited u or flamed u just responded. Ur post barely makes sense but ik ur mad so it wouldnt .Bro ur clearly the one thts not comfortable with himself and thts why u try to talk tough for absoutely no reason. U should get I got bullied at school tattooed on ur forehead literally. U have major issues and im not knocking u when I say go see a psychiatrist and get on an ssri it will literally help u massively im dead serious and that isnt an attack.

• JFL

Talking to this 9/10 italian girl whos ex keeps beating her up and she thinks im gonna marry her and take her to safety

View attachment 3226897

I Dont even wanna fuck or nudes just here for entertainment, this bitch fr thinks i want her

View attachment 3226910

Her bf beat her up for talking to me and got all her accs but she gave me her gmail to talk to her behind his back JFL

tf is this brainrot shit. why does the chat have different fonts. Jew nigger thread

• JFL
she's obviously Muslim already :forcedsmile::forcedsmile: and why would it be flex to convert an utter whore yakhi? :forcedsmile::forcedsmile: isn't that a bit cucked? :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

meanwhile your actual Muslim trad waifus with hijab are on every dating app :forcedsmile::forcedsmile: looking for a foreign long-term partner :feelsbadman:
I got an Bengali virgin to convert to Christianity 😉 I’m a badboy

She’s ugly doe

• JFL
Part of Italy was conquered by Arabs so it's not too far-fetched they left a mark there.

And because tons of self-hating deathnik foids exist, because they live in an eurocentric world. Tbh it's very cucked but don't think all foids are like that. But at the same time.. there's also tons of self-hating white foids, that's why they race-mix.
The shit they say to me Ngl makes me feel good. Cucking niggas is great.
Why risk it all to get beaten to pulp with a baseball bat by @the BULL

Btw You’re funny asf ngl
i love him he’s hilarious I was rude to him before but he’s one of my fav posters @Huge غرور plz forgive me :soy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gengar and hopecel
lmfao how did nobody notice that :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: we're all low IQ when this sand dalit trolled us this hard :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

BBCrusaders.org
She knows Islams the devils religion her family are punishing her for leaving the cult of Pisslam but I’ll keeep her faith strong in Christ :soy:

Not the first Muslim girl I have made do this either :lul: I have made other 2 girls consider it and one completely apostasie from the faith

• JFL
The shit they say to me Ngl makes me feel good. Cucking niggas is great.

i love him he’s hilarious I was rude to him before but he’s one of my fav posters @Huge غرور plz forgive me :soy:
Yall niggers to stop dickriding me shits corny asf

• So Sad
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur

Talking to this 9/10 italian girl whos ex keeps beating her up and she thinks im gonna marry her and take her to safety

View attachment 3226897

I Dont even wanna fuck or nudes just here for entertainment, this bitch fr thinks i want her

View attachment 3226910

Her bf beat her up for talking to me and got all her accs but she gave me her gmail to talk to her behind his back JFL

bro post on looksfag but sure your puling "9/10" italian "chicks" and not 4/10 thai transvestites

Yall niggers to stop dickriding me shits corny asf
Nar man you’re fucking funny bro. I didn’t like you @ first and bullied you but your hilarious I can’t hate you even if you follow a pedophile who sucked on little boys tounges.

Nar man you’re fucking funny bro. I didn’t like you @ first and bullied you but your hilarious I can’t hate you even if you follow a pedophile who sucked on little boys tounges.
You didnt bully shit retard i read exactly 0 of ur replies, jfl 40k posts paying for an incel forum and youre still a bozo kys asap

• JFL
You didnt bully shit retard i read exactly 0 of ur replies, jfl 40k posts paying for an incel forum and youre still a bozo kys asap
Don’t make me sad I actually think your a funny inbred Arab let’s keep it to that okay? Thank you

And yes Mohammed was a faggot bitch like you

Don’t make me sad I actually think your a funny inbred Arab let’s keep it to that okay? Thank you

And yes Mohammed was a faggot bitch like you
35k posts and your replies are still unintresting dogshit ramblings

Zzzzzz

• JFL
35k posts and your replies are still unintresting dogshit ramblings

Zzzzzz
Schitzo ramblings like Mohammed when he went to the cave and got strangled by “gabriel” who beat him to read Quran mashalllah

Schitzo ramblings like Mohammed when he went to the cave and got strangled by “gabriel” who beat him to read Quran mashalllah
Man you do got that soul of a curry. Pajeets always talk like this. :ogre:

• JFL
Man you do got that soul of a curry. Pajeets always talk like this. :ogre:
Sorry if I’m offending you but the annoying faggot Sunnis need to be bullied can’t stand them. They truly are the lowest IQ troglodytes. I honestly believe Islam is one of the greatest IQ litmus tests. Joining Islam proves one’s IQ is double digit.

This myth of MUH based Islam is a joke lol. Under Islamic rule Chad will have 4 wives incels will have 0 lol

Sorry if I’m offending you but the annoying faggot Sunnis need to be bullied can’t stand them. They truly are the lowest IQ troglodytes. I honestly believe Islam is one of the greatest IQ litmus tests. Joining Islam proves one’s IQ is double digit.

This myth of MUH based Islam is a joke lol. Under Islamic rule Chad will have 4 wives incels will have 0 lol
No I'm not getting offended but I made the link between the user title and the posts and thought it was funny. :lul:

• JFL
No I'm not getting offended but I made the link between the user title and the posts and thought it was funny. :lul:
Sunnis truly have low IQ. This is partly why I say Shia Islam is superior and more intellectually honest (it’s still Islam so a low IQ religion and metaphysic regardless but for a cult Islams quite well thought out)

I am Indian I have told you many times this is why when you get upset when I call you paki I’m hurt cos I am also a Paki I bleed for Pakistan I die for Pakistan I am PAKISTAN

Sunnis truly have low IQ. This is partly why I say Shia Islam is superior and more intellectually honest (it’s still Islam so a low IQ religion and metaphysic regardless but for a cult Islams quite well thought out)

I am Indian I have told you many times this is why when you get upset when I call you paki I’m hurt cos I am also a Paki I bleed for Pakistan I die for Pakistan I am PAKISTAN
BASED. But my allegiance lies with Africa because I'm a nigger, and I don't want to be addressed as "Pakistani", because I have the soul of a nigger. :Comfy:

• JFL
BASED. But my allegiance lies with Africa because I'm a nigger, and I don't want to be addressed as "Pakistani", because I have the soul of a nigger. :Comfy:
if u get contributor can u edit ur threads and shit or nah

Based we are now switched this is the convo for the fusion dance we can become one ultimate being the Paknig only the legends speak of this in the Hindu book as well as the bible and Quran all legends point to this.

We are the chosen ones Habibi

• JFL
Based we are now switched this is the convo for the fusion dance we can become one ultimate being the Paknig only the legends speak of this in the Hindu book as well as the bible and Quran all legends point to this.

We are the chosen ones Habibi
My eyes have been opened ever since I did a DNA test and ran my raw data file through a calculator. Peep the last population. :feelshmm:

4440543_1728388587249.png

• Love it
My eyes have been opened ever since I did a DNA test and ran my raw data file through a calculator. Peep the last population. :feelshmm:

4440543_1728388587249.png
Your Caucasian genes is why your free from Sunni Islam

But your shitskin genes is why your still Muslim

Religion proves why some races are lower iq than others it’s brutal and stn I realised last week. Blacks and browns are naturally low IQ and it shows in how they worship

• JFL
Your Caucasian genes is why your free from Sunni Islam

But your shitskin genes is why your still Muslim

Religion proves why some races are lower iq than others it’s brutal and stn I realised last week. Blacks and browns are naturally low IQ and it shows in how they worship
Basically, the name for the components is just derived from the community it peaks in. I'd rope if I was partially cumjeet, not gonna lie. :ogre:

And yeah, problem with the Islamic community is they are mindless drones, they cannot think for themselves. It's always "whIcH scHOLaR do YoU foLLoW? :feelsuhh:" or something. They are so low IQ they have to let others do the thinking.

Not that I am high IQ or anything but at least I like to do some of my own thinking, instead of copying everything I hear.

Also, they think just because I'm clean-shaven and don't keep a beard and/or because I'm younger that I don't know anything about Islam, these people have so much misplaced ego it's funny. Especially when I have more knowledge than them (it was clear from the discussions they and I had).

• +1
Basically, the name for the components is just derived from the community it peaks in. I'd rope if I was partially cumjeet, not gonna lie. :ogre:

And yeah, problem with the Islamic community is they are mindless drones, they cannot think for themselves. It's always "whIcH scHOLaR do YoU foLLoW? :feelsuhh:" or something. They are so low IQ they have to let others do the thinking.

Not that I am high IQ or anything but at least I like to do some of my own thinking, instead of copying everything I hear.

Also, they think just because I'm clean-shaven and don't keep a beard and/or because I'm younger that I don't know anything about Islam, these people have so much misplaced ego it's funny. Especially when I have more knowledge than them (it was clear from the discussions they and I had).
“Jesus doesn’t say he’s god in bible wallahiiii allahu ackbariiiiii where he say he is gawd :feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

Most intelligent Islamic conversation. Honestly Muslims due to their shit arguments have made me lose so much more respect for their religion. I even respect Judaism more cos Jews keep their fucking mouth shut 99% of the time…. Maybe this is a sign of their higher IQ cos they know their beliefs are low IQ.

Tbh your a shit Muslim lol, you do need your Sunna cos that’s your oral tradition you can’t even tell me what the context behind any of the events in the Quran or where stuff is taking place or many of your traditions like prayer etc even your philosophy of Allah is fucked without your Sunna. Not being a prick cos either way you worship a false deity but I’m saying your epistemic principle is incoherent.

• JFL
“Jesus doesn’t say he’s god in bible wallahiiii allahu ackbariiiiii where he say he is gawd :feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

Most intelligent Islamic conversation. Honestly Muslims due to their shit arguments have made me lose so much more respect for their religion. I even respect Judaism more cos Jews keep their fucking mouth shut 99% of the time…. Maybe this is a sign of their higher IQ cos they know their beliefs are low IQ.

Tbh your a shit Muslim lol, you do need your Sunna cos that’s your oral tradition you can’t even tell me what the context behind any of the events in the Quran or where stuff is taking place or many of your traditions like prayer etc even your philosophy of Allah is fucked without your Sunna. Not being a prick cos either way you worship a false deity but I’m saying your epistemic principle is incoherent.
I don't engage in religious debates, online I just limit it to (depending who I am talking to) "dindu cope" or "christcuck cope." But yeah, most Jews in the west aren't even religious, they are just ethnic Jews.

JFL at calling me a shit muzzie. Ain't that the truth. But I should clarify by saying I don't reject all hadiths. :ogre:

• JFL
I don't engage in religious debates, online I just limit it to (depending who I am talking to) "dindu cope" or "christcuck cope." But yeah, most Jews in the west aren't even religious, they are just ethnic Jews.

JFL at calling me a shit muzzie. Ain't that the truth. But I should clarify by saying I don't reject all hadiths. :ogre:
You can’t reject “some” and then keep others

This is why I say your position is Incoherent and contradictory. Imagine disregarding the Hadith of Mohammed bathing in toilet water with dead bodies and shit even though it’s Sahih because you don’t like it but then using the Hadiths that say good shit. Just very sad and cringe 😬

But you do you gender after all your a ghost pokemon

You can’t reject “some” and then keep others

This is why I say your position is Incoherent and contradictory. Imagine disregarding the Hadith of Mohammed bathing in toilet water with dead bodies and shit even though it’s Sahih because you don’t like it but then using the Hadiths that say good shit. Just very sad and cringe 😬

But you do you gender after all your a ghost pokemon
Imam PrinceLuenLeoncur. :hnghn:

• JFL
Imam PrinceLuenLeoncur. :hnghn:
At this point I may as well be I have to teach Muslims their own fucking religion numerous times even here

Saddest thing is when Muslims try critique the trinity but don’t even know their own Aqeedah like nigga stfu you can’t critique shit when you don’t have that. Shias can tbf cos they are Neoplatonic but then I can destroy them using their unknowable god theory

Ironically I’m the weakest at fucking Jews because they never debate

At this point I may as well be I have to teach Muslims their own fucking religion numerous times even here

Saddest thing is when Muslims try critique the trinity but don’t even know their own Aqeedah like nigga stfu you can’t critique shit when you don’t have that. Shias can tbf cos they are Neoplatonic but then I can destroy them using their unknowable god theory

Ironically I’m the weakest at fucking Jews because they never debate
Jews probably have some high IQ answers stashed away in their head, if you see that kippa I'd just not argue. He may brutally eviscerate and you wouldn't even know he's eviscerating because it's so subtle and high IQ.

Outta curiosity, why can the trinity not be criticized, in relation to not knowing aqeedah (wtf does that even mean, I don't know these Arab words, speak English bhai).

Jews probably have some high IQ answers stashed away in their head, if you see that kippa I'd just not argue. He may brutally eviscerate and you wouldn't even know he's eviscerating because it's so subtle and high IQ.

Outta curiosity, why can the trinity not be criticized, in relation to not knowing aqeedah (wtf does that even mean, I don't know these Arab words, speak English bhai).
They do but cos their belief is based on Talmudic nonsense and many of their Talmudic leaders such as Rashi unironically affirm what Christian’s do :lul::lul::lul: Jews are quite easily stumped on many verses.

Jews rely on quote mining and never use hermeneutics to explain things. Destroying Jews and proving the trinity is kinda easy when you just use the bible and what it says without needing to try :hnghn::hnghn::hnghn: just force them to confront the word in Hebrew (god is always reffered to in plural such as Echad) and Jews just cry and have a hissy fit

There’s a reason why half of all Jews end up becoming Christian eventually it’s the only logical conclusion for them tbh. Tbh I feel sorry for them even high IQ Jews are at an disadvantage against Christian’s due to the bible affirming our beliefs over theirs.

My issue with Muslims is that they want to debate or criticise the metaphysical understanding of the 2nd order imposition of Christian theology but DONT KNOW THEIR OWN THEOLOGY. Muslims will say “Tawhid Allah is one” but what does that truly mean? They have no idea, what is the “oneness” does that refer to Allah and his attributes unified for indtance or including his body parts etc. This shit cab be deep and it’s an issue for avg muskims who want to debate metaphysics without knowing their own view as Muslims don’t even agree on what “Tawhid” even is, Sunnis have a different understanding of it than Shiah’s and even in Sunni Islam salafis differ form ashari and Mataridi schools.

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back