9/10 19yrold italian girl thinks im gonna marry her and save her from her abusive ex

How come I see none of that shit? I live in Rotterdam. :feelskek:

Maybe they leave me alone because I'm ethnic theory.
Currycels are left alone because they are not taken seriously, same for whites etc etc

Rotterdam zuid is full of nigger and moroccan gangs

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
We are not the same nigga, her ex beats her for talking to me meanwhile you orbit some used up whore, i just enjoy women suffering
Why risk it all to get beaten to pulp with a baseball bat by @the BULL

Btw You’re funny asf ngl

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, hopecel, truthhurts and 1 other person
Why risk it all to get beaten to pulp with a baseball bath by @the BULL

Btw You’re funny asf ngl
I checked your IP. :feelshmm: For a second I thought you were from 🇮🇳. :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel and truthhurts
I literally said I don't? I'm waiting for the right one I'm not wasting my semen on literal sluts like you do

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
bro you're the one kissing the girls who possibly gave head to dozens of guys before :forcedsmile::forcedsmile: I'd be quiet if I were you
She could have Islamic friends and thus know the terms.
very unlikely to be true with such whorish lifestyle tbh
I mean it's really autistic of you to know the term "taqiyya," only sfcels use that shit unironically. :feelskek:
yeah I hear that from SFcels a lot but first time I heard of that concept was actually from some writter
TSHFD when? (Total self-hating foids death)
never as for me

it's not like men are any different
That's because Balkan countries are secular even if they are Islamic. When Arab jihadists went to Bosnia during the war, they were shocked at how secular the Bosnians were. They probably took a boat back to their own countries after seeing that. :lul:
yeah Bossnians were giga secular in Yugoslavia they ate pork and drank like other Slavs :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

but even nowdays when they're more into religion stuff I doubt many of them know about any of those concepts

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and Gengar
I checked your IP. :feelshmm: For a second I thought you were from 🇮🇳. :ogre:
I wish

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel and Gengar
very unlikely to be true with such whorish lifestyle tbh
Tbh even muzzie foids in the west can have such a lifestyle, it's not got anything to do with that bhai. If they have friends that use these kinda terms then it's naturally they take it over.
yeah I hear that from SFcels a lot but first time I heard of that concept was actually from some writter
Writes me. :forcedsmile:
never as for me

it's not like men are any different
First we take care of the foids and then the men. :feelshmm:
yeah Bossnians were giga secular in Yugoslavia they ate pork and drank like other Slavs :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

but even nowdays when they're more into religion stuff I doubt many of them know about any of those concepts
I think the war made them more religious to some kind of degree. I had a Bosnian classmate two years back and he said his sister knew the entire Qur'an off of the top of her head. :Comfy:

• Hmm...
Reactions: hopecel
Yes ethnically but the most islamophobe part of Italy
Makes sense bhai, kinda like the Spanish and their reconquista sheeit.
I wish
Ragebait thread. Ain't no way that's real. :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
Nah hes a larping moron tbh. I guarentee u hes a huge incel faggot like most ME in Europe. Majority have small frames or are bloated as fk and just hold a ton of water.

184cm with legit 24 inch skull keep coping

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel and truthhurts
View attachment 3227118

And tiny wrists and narrow shoulders on display with ur iphone being wider thn them. Ur frame isnt big at all. I would break ur huge fkd up meastern nose and then buttfuck u like the little faggot u are and make u humble. Also holding 0 muscle.

• JFL
Reactions: Messar and truthhurts
And tiny wrists and narrow shoulders on display with ur iphone being wider thn them. Ur frame isnt big at all. I would break ur huge fkd up meastern nose and then buttfuck u like the little faggot u are and make u humble.
And what'd you do to me? I'm nothing but an innocent currycel mind you. :Comfy:

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel
And tiny wrists and narrow shoulders on display with ur iphone being wider thn them. Ur frame isnt big at all. I would break ur huge fkd up meastern nose and then buttfuck u like the little faggot u are and make u humble.
7.25 inch wrist + i do mma and used to do kickboxing you wouldnt do shit nigga

And tiny wrists and narrow shoulders on display with ur iphone being wider thn them. Ur frame isnt big at all. I would break ur huge fkd up meastern nose and then buttfuck u like the little faggot u are and make u humble. Also holding 0 muscle.
what will you do to me:ogre:🥹?

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
7.25 inch wrist + i do mma and used to do kickboxing you wouldnt do shit nigga
yh i bet u did. Also if u knew shit about mma or kickboxing you would know training in a gym doesnt mean shit u need fight experience and to learn not to panic. As soon as u get in any real confrntation or get hit ur gna panic and all ur training goes out the window. Theirs a reason boxers and mma fighters do a massive amount of tune up fights infront of small audiences to start.

Because the average user here is usually a teencel. I'm even older, almost 30. :feelswah:
no i was on .me when iwas like 16 i just come on here once a month to insult niggas

yh i bet u did. Also if u knew shit about mma or kickboxing you would know training in a gym doesnt mean shit u need fight experience and to learn not to panic. As soon as u get in any real confrntation or get hit ur gna panic and all ur training goes out the window. Theirs a reason boxers and mma fighters do a massive amount of tune up fights infront of small audiences to start.
Your telling an mma fighter how to fight?

• +1
Reactions: nofap
what will you do to me:ogre:🥹?
Nothing ur fine i just dislike weirdos like this guy who want to act tough and rage out for no reason. Ik im talking tough now but its in response to him.

• +1
no i was on .me when iwas like 16 i just come on here once a month to insult niggas
You're a .is OGcel? Same here, maybe you remember me, I used to be RREEEEEEEEEEE. Well I still am. I just don't log in there anymore, really.

• JFL
Nothing ur fine i just dislike weirdos like this guy who want to act tough and rage out for no reason. Ik im talking tough now but its in response to him.
getting mad on forums because of shittalk is the exact shit i expect from a nigga that simps for italian whores

I will give you my steroid stack if you ask nicely mayb then youll stop being a low t faggot

You're a .is OGcel? Same here, maybe you remember me, I used to be RREEEEEEEEEEE. Well I still am. I just don't log in there anymore, really.
No lookism incels.is was too incel for me

getting mad on forums because of shittalk is the exact shit i expect from a nigga that simps for italian whores

I will give you my steroid stack if you ask nicely mayb then youll stop being a low t faggot
Bro ur holding no muscle ur stack obv isnt big enough. Or u just have shit genetics. Now link ur mma record its easy to link ur amateur mma record.

link me ur record its easy to do if ur a legit fighter as ur saying.
Nigga, fighting mma doesnt mean you do amateur or professional? And you really think i would dox myself you faggot newcel

Bro ur holding no muscle ur stack obv isnt big enough. Or u just have shit genetics. Now link ur mma record its easy to link ur amateur mma record.
Post ur physique

My bad, forgive me bhai :feelswah::feelswah:
It's okay bhai, we all make mistakes. :feelswhy:
No lookism incels.is was too incel for me
Oh shoot, you mean .net. Yeah that place was too autistic for me, I didn't post much there. Forum was basically a handful guys arguing with each other on their alts and even themselves. JFL.

• JFL
Nigga, fighting mma doesnt mean you do amateur or professional? And you really think i would dox myself you faggot newcel
So ur not an mma fighter thn the fk did u call urself 1 for then? U think hitting a bag makes or judo rolling with some out of shape guy in a gym makes u an mma fighter LOL.

• +1
So ur not an mma fighter thn the fk did u call urself 1 for then? U think hitting a bag makes or judo rolling with some out of shape guy in a gym makes u an mma fighter LOL.
Ill stop replying to u now ur obviously a fat faggot retard who watches boxing highlights

Not entertaining enough

• +1
Post ur physique
I would never post my physique or any pics of myself ive already posted endless info about myself on this forum enough to nearly doxx myself. Im 97kg at 5ft11 now on trt dose doing cardio and moderate weights just to maintain some muscle. Was 110kg at 5t11 when blasting high doses.

I would never post my physique or any pics of myself ive already posted endless info about myself on this forum enough to nearly doxx myself. Im 97kg at 5ft11 now on trt dose doing cardio and moderate weights just to maintain some muscle. Was 110kg at 5t11 when blasting high doses.
Up the dose your crying for me on incel forum obviously the gear you run is dud

Ill stop replying to u now ur obviously a fat faggot retard who watches boxing highlights

Not entertaining enough
You obviously got exposed for wht u are a fraud and a moron. I still cnt believe ur using juice and u look smaller thn allot of nattys LOL.

Up the dose your crying for me on incel forum obviously the gear you run is dud
Bro 110kg at 5ft11 is incredibly heavy. Did u not read me say im now running trt dose just to stay healthy and maintain some muscle (still 5x the amount u have btw).

• +1
Reactions: nofap
Are u from Azerbaijan bro?:ogre:
no I'm SADLY not

the girl told me I'd mog over there :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:
He isn't, I just checked his IP. :ogre:
whaaat GIF

Tbh even muzzie foids in the west can have such a lifestyle
tales
First we take care of the foids and then the men. :feelshmm:
the opposite tbh

women follow men
I think the war made them more religious to some kind of degree. I had a Bosnian classmate two years back and he said his sister knew the entire Qur'an off of the top of her head. :Comfy:
yeah both Christians and Muslims are more religious nowdays than they used to be 30 years ago
Does this mod have shaming kink wtf?
he's just a confident guy unlike you, insecure gymcel wannabe fuckboi :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
View attachment 3227118

short king in Holland on top of being hideous :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar and truthhurts

Users who are viewing this thread

• kam246
Back